Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you find the foids in your race unattractive?

im white, white women are the most wanted currency in the current century

No, kike foids want me dead

I'm not exactly attracted to light skin black girls half of the time. But I liked one that looked yellow. Most light skin black girls seem stuck up asf. I like brown/dark skin black girls the most.

Asian girls are mostly just cute, but I can't stand their body types. They look mostly just skinny like underdeveloped.

yes whites are gross and have masculine skeletons/features

I find black women very attractive. But they're all gold diggers.

I don't find low caste curry foids attractive.

I've never seen an attractive Negress.

I find hapa girls very attractive

I look racially ambigious. I'm a twin and my sister has very pale skin and blonde hair, meanwhile I look like I could be Hamudis cousin. Tbh I don't even consider myself white at this point

Personally, some Black foids are unattractive to me because alot of them are ghetto and ugly. There have been exceptions to this though.
Knowing noodles and their whitru cockru ways…:feelsugh:

To keep my chances a little bit higher, I wouldn't mind the race of the woman but i suppose if I could only pick one I'd have to say latinas. My old oneitis was a latina :panties: