Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you find the foids in your race unattractive?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Personally, some Black foids are unattractive to me because alot of them are ghetto and ugly. There have been exceptions to this though.

Not really. White women are the most attractive to me.

Yes.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "And? Did he accept Jesus as his savior? If not, I can see why his family is \"devestated\".",
"headline": "Chelsi Smith, Miss Universe 1995, has died at age 45",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chelsi-smith-miss-universe-1995-died-age-45-144429631.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:28:42 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "With all due respect, her brown skin is very unattractive. A fairer candidate would win my approval.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chelsi-smith-miss-universe-1995-died-age-45-144429631.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:27:10 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "People with \"good lives\" obey Jesus.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:25:44 UTC 2018"

Last edited:
Yes, South Asian women are generally unattractive, but obviously there are attractive ones, too. Since you're black, OP, I have to say I think African women are attractive, too, not every single one of them, of course - but only the dark-skinned ones and not the light-skinned ones. But since I'm unattractive, they're not attracted to me, sadly.

Irl im most attracted to foids of my own ethnicity because my brain thinks it has more chances.

Yes, South Asian women are generally unattractive, but obviously there are attractive ones, too. Since you're black, OP, I have to say I think African women are attractive, too, not every single one of them, of course - but only the dark-skinned ones and not the light-skinned ones. But since I'm unattractive, they're not attracted to me, sadly.
It's usually African women that are the exception, but alot of African American foids are trash.

I'm outspoken when discussing Mulattas:

Screenshot 2022 08 06 94932 AM

Last edited:
Most curryfoids are ugly

Irl im most attracted to foids of my own ethnicity because my brain thinks it has more chances.
With me it's the opposite, I've never been given a single IOI in my life by Black women except that 11 yr old jb and friend's ex gf.

Personally, some Black foids are unattractive to me because alot of them are ghetto and ugly. There have been exceptions to this though.
I love noodlefoids :ahegao::ahegao::feelsmage:

Nope. White foid over any race, anytime.

some latinaz are ugly af, others are hot
but never to the level of a slavic or white foid

I'm white and think white women are the most attractive, so no. I don't really get the big deal about blondes though, I think pale brunettes are much nicer

Yes, I found black women very unattractive. They’re all ratchet and ghetto

It's usually African women that are the exception, but alot of African American foids are trash.
I don't know any Afro-American women but I think they are attractive too (if they're dark-skinned, that is). One thing about black women is that they are very supportive and they're sociable (unlike women from other races).

No thread for mischlingcels.

yes. I think asians women look ugly as hell. Unless she looks like a kpop stacy, asians are a no for me. But I have never seen a single black woman that was remotely attractive to me.

most of them are fuckable. i mean i can fuck them till they pass out

@Cope_Time @yez thoughts

With me it's the opposite, I've never been given a single IOI in my life by Black women except that 11 yr old jb and friend's ex gf.
Once in the church when I was 12-13, there was this dark skinned gypsy girl few years younger than me, she looked like little black girl with her black curls tied in a ponytail, big brown eyes and full lips. I couldn't take my eyes of her, she was pretty.

My cousin cockblocked me because everyone were afraid of her family. Who knows, maybe she liked me, I wasn't short for my age back then and I was fit. Fuck my life and my stupid cousin.

Sometimes. I dislike the very dark skinned ones though. If only they were slightly more feminine looking. Only thing going for them is their big butts that they usually have.

African women are more traditional. Western black foids are ghetto and annoying. Nonetheless, I could care less where they are from. It's the attractiveness for me.

African women are more traditional. Western black foids are ghetto and annoying. Nonetheless, I could care less where they are from. It's the attractiveness for me.
This reminds me of this Haitian foid in my first semester class, I'd date and smash her.

yes curryfoids are disgusting compared to cumskin/rice

Yes, I found black women very unattractive. They’re all ratchet and ghetto

{
"user_text": "30+ years later and people are still succumbing to HIV. Quite sad.",
"headline": "Watch Aretha Franklin's funeral service live from Detroit this Friday",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...al-service-live-detroit-friday-225341510.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 02:20:49 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "What would you expect from \"them\"?",
"headline": "Watch Aretha Franklin's funeral service live from Detroit this Friday",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...al-service-live-detroit-friday-225341510.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 01:34:24 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Nor should you.",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 01:32:39 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Ooh-ooh, Aah-aah.",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 01:32:18 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Ooh-ooh Aah-aah.",
"headline": "Duchess Meghan flies commercial on secret trip to Toronto",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/duchess-m...-toronto-133809041--abc-news-celebrities.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 01:30:04 UTC 2018"
}
]}

{
"user_text": "Such a shame. This man chose to play stepfather to those white kids instead of marrying a black single mother and saving a child from the gang life.",
"headline": "Coffey Anderson and Wife Criscilla Open Up About Her Colon Cancer Diagnosis \u2014 and What\u2019s Next",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/coffey-anderson-wife-criscilla-open-022510511.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 20 04:57:39 UTC 2019"
},

I'm ready to lick my queen's feet. :ahegao:

Yes, I fucking hate how noodlewhores look usually. Generic looking, little to no diversity, in terms of appearance.

Overall I find latinas and arabs more attractive than whites

Not particularly

No, I want them

no I am not retarded to lower my already low chances of breeding :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I am attracted to white foids but not as much as Hispanic and mixed foids

Yeah I like white foids but I prefer noodlewhores.

ALL trash, every single race of women. Underneath they are toxic and masculine and chad only. Impossible to truly satisfy, they wield too much power and they are too temperamental due to muh hormones and periods. :reeeeee:

You've got it correct.

It depends. I'm not really into black foids with braids (huge turn off). I find black foids with locs extremely attractive. I also prefer traditional african women over western sheboons

Is that AVI from..."Poke Pals"?