Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you find hating and being angry at the world wears you down?

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★★
There's so many things and people to hate in life, but I think it'll eat you from the inside out eventually. It's unsustainable. I need a quick dose of bluepill otherwise I'm going to crash and burn.

I feel better after bullying someone on the internet. You should try. I enjoy bullying shitskins on dota 2 and throwing games. :feelskek:

I try to not think too much about it. I rather ldar

I feel better after bullying someone on the internet. You should try. I enjoy bullying shitskins on dota 2 and throwing games.
I can see why normies bully people IRL. People oftentimes cope with the "they're bullying you cuz they're jealous. You're so precious sweety" but no it's just fun to mess with people tbh

I can see why normies bully people IRL. People oftentimes cope with the "they're bullying you cuz they're jealous. You're so precious sweety" but no it's just fun to mess with people tbh
I only get pleasure out of it if I think someone deserves it.

Another thing I do is roadrage. Especially if the driver is a foid. I'll just go fucking nuts on the road to scare whoever I'm pissed at. Road raging is a legit incel cope.

don't hate people. most normies are sadistic so they will win at that without trying. turn the other cheek, otherwise it's an uphill battle with no end

Absolutely. I need to isolate myself and enjoy my own world.

No. I avoid the world. News. Foids.

I live life. Cycle. Have a couple friends

I only get pleasure out of it if I think someone deserves it.

Another thing I do is roadrage. Especially if the driver is a foid. I'll just go fucking nuts on the road to scare whoever I'm pissed at. Road raging is a legit incel cope.
This is true lol. I get mental roadrage to the point I'm just fucking dangerous..how I'm still alive I have no idea

There's so many things and people to hate in life, but I think it'll eat you from the inside out eventually. It's unsustainable. I need a quick dose of bluepill otherwise I'm going to crash and burn.
No I like hating. It revitalizes oneself and is preferable to passive rotting.

No I like hating. It revitalizes oneself and is preferable to passive rotting.
Damn bro you have more energy than I

Damn bro you have more energy than I
Indeed, in my early 20s I was far more passive and depressed than now and rotted far more (late 20s now).

I also constantly consume entertainment, either active (games) or passive (films, anime) etc

My evil retard obese neighbors have a huggy puppy!

The Bluepill is not what you need.

What you need is the real black pill