Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel sad knowing that girls that could make your life worth living are sleeping around?

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Do you get a terrible feeling of sadness and hopelessness when you see cute girl for whom you would do almost everything if her personality matched her looks is being degenerate, worthless carbon copy of every other annoying, slutty, manipulating, brainless femoid?

Honestly, it is something that makes me want to dissapear from this world. Most of the time I don't even feel anger, just hopelessness and resignation. To know that someone could make your life so much better and you could give her every good emotion and postiveness you posses, but instead she is choosing to be one of the billion of worthless, used up rags. It is just infinitely sad.

Yes, I get a tERrible feeling.

to dissapear from this world.

Marc Lepine, where are you?

Yes i Feel sad and enraged

No, not anymore. I feel rather disgusted.

Sounds like cope... She would be exactly like that if u were attractive.

Yes, they could improve my life so easily but they refuse. Just a few minutes of their lives could considerably improve my life but they won't do it and that makes me hate them

the time to Hitlermax is long past

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back