Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel resentment towards old and ugly couples?

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★
I feel like most incels only feel anger/resentment towards young attractive couples not old,ugly, fat or below average couples.

Am like this for whatever reason

I wonder why

Ugly people are generally less happy even if they are in relationships. There's less to envy about them

They already lived through and exhausted it, so I don't care about old couples.

But yes younger attractive couples annoy me.

What annoys me more is when I see an ugly girl with a Chad. Seeing an ugly guy with an attractive girl? Usually, it's pretty rare, so I don't think too much about it. However, I see ugly girls with Chads more often.

There's nothing valuable or enviable about anyone's life after the age of 50 (even that number is stretching it)

All meaningful and relevant events in your life happen while you're young. Women in particular are terrified of getting old and do everything possible to try to prevent the biological process of aging (when confronted with the reality that you will inevitably become old and ugly no matter what you do they get defensive and deny it)