Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel most ppl get tired of living after a certain point?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
After a point you've experienced basically everything that life has to offer. You've had relationships, had children, you've traveled, met the same sorts of people over and over, experienced tragedy, happiness, etc.
Theres little novelty in your life anymore.
I remember reading an article about a man who was past 100 and all he wanted to do was die.

It was all down hill from the moment I was born

I have been tired of living ever since I was brought to this shitty world.

Yeah after say 90 years old I'd guess most people just waiting to die.

Yeah I know what you're talking about. I'm 29 and I wish I wouldn't be terrorized by death.

What you described might true to some people, but I think most incels are tired of living due to the failures and suffering they've experienced in their lives, not because of the repetitive routine things normies face every day.

What you described might true to some people, but I think most incels are tired of living due to the failures and suffering they've experienced in their lives, not because of the repetitive routine things normies face every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back