Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you feel like you owe it to your parents to stay alive?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
That guilt anytime sui comes up in my mind. I think of them I actually got kinda sad tbh

You shouldn't rope because you have people that care about you

That guilt anytime sui comes up in my mind. I think of them I actually got kinda sad tbh
Nope
they will be sad that they will not be getting any financial benefits from me in the future fucking sadistic assholes
I will actually commit suicide to teach them a lesson why you shouldn't make your boy to be a fucking retard without any social skills

Nope
they will be sad that they will not be getting any financial benefits from me in the future fucking sadistic assholes
I will actually commit suicide to teach them a lesson why you shouldn't make your boy to be a fucking retard without any social skills
Based

I plan on roping as they are going to get over it anyways for now I just SH.

I wish I had parents that would make me double-think killing myself, because it would hurt them...

I'm alive so that when my father finally dies, I get to be with my autistic brother again.

Yeah, at this point my mom is the only one that really shows care to me. I don't want her to find my dead lifeless body. But if I'm gonna an hero I'd probably do it somewhere where my mom won't find me. Maybe just tour somewhere beautiful like Appalachia or Siberia and an hero myself there where I'll just rot and decompose with nature.

No, I never asked to be born with subpar genetics, so I don't feel indebted to them in that sense. But I still don't want to upset my mom as she has been good to me. I intend to rope after she dies. I'll have nobody who cares about me after she is gone.

Last edited: