Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel like empathy is a weakness?

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
I am an oldcel so i have witnessed foids being harassed, pulled by their hair, slapped etc. For example once a foid was being humiliated in public by her boyfriend and his friends, i couldn't help myself but to feel sorry for her seeing her tears and submissive body language. She is still dating a bully.
Amother example is when a group of guys refused to verbally molest a girl and she later complained that she is dateless. After being asked why she doesn't consider one of them as potential dating prospect she said ewww but they are losers.

All i can conclude is that most of women wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire. I even consider nihilism now.

For example once a foid was being humiliated in public by her boyfriend and his friends, i couldn't help myself but to feel sorry for her seeing her tears and submissive body language. She is still dating a bully.
Kek what are you, a cuck? She loves sucking his cock and she loves assholes. That's why she rejected nice men and chose that bully instead. If not, she would have left him. So, she deserves everything he does to him.

Yes, it's cucking yourself out to people who would never give you the time of day or be on your side in any situation to ever exist, especially if it has to do with a foid who's disgusted by the sight of you. You have to be as subtly uncaring as possible as a sub 5, unless you want to fuck yourself over and get a sexual harassment charge/accused of a crime/made fun of. :feelsjuice:

empathy only for others cels. fuck normies.

Kek what are you, a cuck? She loves sucking his cock and she loves assholes. That's why she rejected nice men and chose that bully instead. If not, she would have left him. So, she deserves everything he does to him.
At that time i thought that another human being didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

It's absolutely a weakness and people will take advantage of it. Incels need to be especially careful with this because we're naturally a lot more empathic than normies and foids. The same applies to altruism.

Yes
It's absolutely a weakness and people will take advantage of it. Incels need to be especially careful with this because we're naturally a lot more empathic than normies and foids. The same applies to altruism.

Yes, it's cucking yourself out to people who would never give you the time of day or be on your side in any situation to ever exist, especially if it has to do with a foid who's disgusted by the sight of you. You have to be as subtly uncaring as possible as a sub 5, unless you want to fuck yourself over and get a sexual harassment charge/accused of a crime/made fun of. :feelsjuice:

Empathy is meant for your allies. It's a strength because it makes your alliances stronger and gives you the energy and motivation to uphold honor in human relationships. But for enemies such as foids and normies you're supposed to have sadism. When they're knocked down that's when you knock them down even harder.

Empathy is for cucks and foids.

Yes, which is why I hate how empathetic I am. None of the pieces of shit that have bullied or abused me will ever feel even a pinch of guilt over that, meanwhile I'm such a harmless pussy that I even usually take care not to kill insects I find at home:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

I feel like my empathy for others is a weakness, but only because I've met people who took advantage of it in the past. I've learnt from it tho

Yes being empathetic for people who couldn't care less about you is stupid I hate how I am empathetic towards some people who couldn't care less about me