Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel intimidated by foids with glasses?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I don't know why but whenever I see a woman with glasses, I feel like staying the hell away from her. They look so unapproachable. They don't look exactly ugly just, not friendly at all. And I'm not just judging based on looks, but rather every time I had to deal with a foid with glasses like a cashier, teacher, some female bosses I've had, it was such a really unpleasant experience. They just have a attitude like if they were superior to you. Like if they're the last coke in the desert.

They can't fool anyone anymore with the "teehee look at my glasses I like reading books and staying inside all day" trick,most of them are as slutty as the wildest party thot nearby.Sex webcam sites are full of girls with nerdy looks.

depends on the type of glasses

Girls with glasses can see my hideous acne scarred skin perfectly so they have always treated me the worst.

JFL I just remembered I had a lowinhib chadlite friend who used "I would cum all over your glasses" as a pick up line on girls with glasses when he was drunk.

Fucking based and foids-with-glasses-pilled.