Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel bad for INCELs who haven't been Blackpilled yet.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
I mean let's face it. Except for the high observationcels most of us were blue pilled for a large part of our life and did all sort of stuff to get foid, however St.ER and messiah FACE handed down the black pill to us nd now we have a path to salvation. But those incels and low tier normies who have no idea of black pill or even redpill, who are only concerned with shit like KSI vs Logan Paul are victim of ignorance. Of course when an incel reveals the Blackpill and he denies to digest it that is another story.

Incels who aren't blackpilled are niceguys.

Yes especially ones who go onto cucktears and communities like it and ask for "Help" only to get garbage suggestions such "Respect women" "Tinder is not real life" "Work on your confidence" "Talk to them" etc. Bluepilled garbage that will never work and only gives them false hope.

Of blackpill was as wide spread as it is potent thus forum would be brimming with members.

Yeah they're in for a world of pain and confusion

Being incel is like getting whip lashed.
Being bluepilled incel is like getting whip lashed in the dark from all directions.

They're called ForeverAlones.

If they know of the blackpill and reject it then they can get fucked.

I don't feel bad for them because they probably look down at us with contempt. After all, we're the Western world's punching back and scapegoat all in one. You can also argue that they're happier as ignorance is bliss.

There are those people that “claim” to have been incel and are not anymore. This is something that is possible, one can simply not forget the black pill once exposed to it.

If you are an incel, the blackpill will eventually find its way to you. Then you will either swallow it or just deny it and continue to live in fantasy. Either way, the blackpill is unavoidable in this day and age.

Not really forcing the blackpill down someones throat only makes you seem like an asshole and the message will never come across, it's best if they fall on their ass and discover it on their own

Not really forcing the blackpill down someones throat only makes you seem like an asshole and the message will never come across, it's best if they fall on their ass and discover it on their own
Hmmm that argument does hold some water. But blackpill sure does need publicization then they'll be able to add two plus two with their experience and our theories.

No they will learn someday. Time and experience are the best teachers anyways...

Yes especially ones who go onto cucktears and communities like it and ask for "Help" only to get garbage suggestions such "Respect women" "Tinder is not real life" "Work on your confidence" "Talk to them" etc. Bluepilled garbage that will never work and only gives them false hope.

This.

Also this.
If you are an incel, the blackpill will eventually find its way to you. Then you will either swallow it or just deny it and continue to live in fantasy. Either way, the blackpill is unavoidable in this day and age.

This forever.

Everytime I read one of those "hey guys I'm scared of becoming incel" or "well I'm a virgin but at least I'm not an incel!" I just want to pat them in the back and tell them "you already are one".

Eggy's Blackpill video is a must watch. Its depressing as fuck, but very eye opening. So much truth has been said.

I feel bad for every ugly short man

blackpill preachers are brave solders on this battlefield. they risk social crucifixion and harrassment just for freeing bluepilled incels from their shackles of ignorance.

I am sorry for them but in a way we all started bluepilled.

their lifes are probably way more fun and interesting
but only until they realize what they actually are, depending on when and under which circumstances this happens they might end up worse than people who have always been blackpilled

Yes, I feel for nice guys. I was one in high school and college, beating myself up daily for "what I was doing wrong".

They will take the:blackpill: eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back