Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel bad for guys in normie relationships?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Think about this: they get dumped by her normie foid over the slightest mistake. You didn't call me today? Fuck off. You forgot to buy me flowers? Fuck off. You didn't give money for my kid? Fuck off. They have to put up with a lot of shit from their "queens" so they live under constant pressure cause they know if she leaves them, they will be single for years, while she will have a replacement the next day. Not always, but for some cases I see, I feel cringe.

No because they receive female attention

Chance at a better life. Girlfriend. Strong familial ties. Decent social circle and friends. Etc

They have better existence than me. Why in the world will I feel bad for them?.

Same
full

No.

You do similar shit for your friends...unless you're a selfish and shitty friend.

Normies just do it to get their dicks sucked. I would do the same for that validation of being wanted.

The pressure from such a relationship would probably break me within weeks tbh, but at least they're getting touched by a woman

I can understand doing it if you're getting a petite pretty foid, but for some fat bushpig? Whats the point?

FYI: Most normies go through hell and stay under constant pressure for a fat bushpig.

No, at least they fuck sometimes

I wouldn't feel bad for them, especially if the foid is good looking, but i definetly not envy not good looking men that are into a relationship, i always smell shit from a distance.

Yes, they "fuck", but at what price? And many of those are in a deadbed relationship, i know a high tier normie that is with a chubby girl and they do not have even sex anymore.

I just envy chad.

I do not feel bad for them, but I do not envy them either.

Sometimes I get jealous but then I remember the blackpill. Then I get conflicted.

I don’t have any sympathy for them no matter what their problems are

No because I don't like normies who are the biggest assholes.

"at least they fuck sometimes" applies to faggots too though.

How far off are the bushpigs from fucking a guy?

Is it far enough to justify the effort?

I feel like the effort normies put into placating their bushpigs, I could put more effort into coping by using my imagination with a trap, or better yet, just using my imagination with an onahole (less effort, less degeneracy)