Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Do you feel as if you are just waiting for your mom to die so you can finally be happy?

Do you feel as if you are just waiting for your mom to die so you can finally be happy?

• Yes, I’m just waiting for that bitch to croak so I can be happy.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, my mom croaking wouldn’t make me happy.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My mother is 61, so she should croak of natural causes in about 20 years. Also, she is kikecinated and she took two boosters.

It’s simple - I have the type of shitty parents that produce an incel who is ready to open a sorority house door in Minecraft.

The world will be a much better place when my mother croaks. You know I’m right. Because, who knows a mother better than her son?

Brocel, my mom hasn’t had sex in at least 31 years. Do you want to be around an old foid like that?
T'was a joke. I like young foids :feelsaww:

q95d7xq.png

thats a granny not a milf, my mom is 38 and my grandma is younger than his mom
See - I have always known that my mother is old as shit. My parents married in the 1980’s but since my dad was cheating on my mom and in the military - I wasn’t born until 1991.

A millennial incel with a divorced evil bitch Baby Boomer mother… sounds like a television sitcom.

Depends on the mom tbh
Send feet pics

I have lived a very fucked up life. If you are ugly, and you have a horrible family - it never began for you.

My mother stole my childhood from me, because she used me as a lightning rod to blame the divorce on.

I understand why both Adam Lanza, and Saint JD offed their mothers before going ER.

If Adam Lanza’s mom had not of created a subhuman son with a man she divorced anyway - that tragedy could have been avoided.

If Saint JD’s mom had not of created a subhuman son with a man she divorced anyway - that tragedy could have been avoided.

Do you notice a pattern?