Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you exercise?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
Do any of you guys work out or exercise at all? I've always thought about doing it but I'd need to eat way more than I do right now to build any muscle (I'm a skeleton) and I've been eating the same foods for like 12 years so I don't feel like changing my diet.

I used to. Was really serious about it for about two years. Made a lot of progress strength-wise. Never really improved looks-wise though.

Eventually I stopped having time for it, so I told myself I'd stop until things got a bit less hectic. Don't think it's worth it anymore.
I'd need to eat way more than I do right now to build any muscle (I'm a skeleton) and I've been eating the same foods for like 12 years so I don't feel like changing my diet.
I had the same problem. Undoubtedly why I didn't see the results I wanted.

Im constantly bulking up because I live in 3rd world country and don't want to end up being a victim

Yes, I've been going to the gym and my job is pretty labor intensive.

I used to. Was really serious about it for about two years. Made a lot of progress strength-wise. Never really improved looks-wise though.

Eventually I stopped having time for it, so I told myself I'd stop until things got a bit less hectic. Don't think it's worth it anymore.

Did you not enjoy exercising in itself at all? I always liked how my body felt like when I got home after having to walk like 3 km in a day, even if I hated the walk itself.

too high inhib to go anywhere

i used to but lost all motivation

Yep but havent in a week :fuk:

No, I just rot in my room all day. I barely go out

At my job? Yes since there is some heavy lifting. Whenever it snows and I have to shovel? Yeah. Whenever I don't have any tasks to complete or not having anything to do, I just lack the motivation to exercise.

Only weight training. I'm not doing cardio because of some knee problems.

i've started quite recently, since i was fat as fuck and needed to lose weight, i have since lost 6kg in one month and a half

It’s all I have. Cycling and walking, fasting and deep down seeing it as self harm rather than benefitting myself.

Every time I start I eventually screw up and lose my periodicy, eventually giving up.

The only way to get a decent shape on gym is taking steroids bro. This is the gym :redpill:

last time i did exercise was doing cardio for 30 minutes. I want to run but the shithole i live is a favela nighole so i can't run without either having chances to get robbed or normalfags, foids and niggers mocking me for doing exercise even tho im skinny. so for now ill do cardio in my backyard

I like powerlifting, it’s a good way to cope with anger, ensures I’m still big strong and intimidating. But doesn’t require a strict diet and isn’t about aesthetics like bodybuilding (which my frame cucks me so I wil never be aesthetic)

For exercise I like to swim, it's a solitary sport and I can listen to music while I do it

Do any of you guys work out or exercise at all?
yes but not with any kind of structure or recordkeeping and not as much as I used to

I've always thought about doing it but I'd need to eat way more than I do right now to build any muscle (I'm a skeleton) and I've been eating the same foods for like 12 years so I don't feel like changing my diet.
do you at least take a supplemental protein powder?

if any protein you eat is getting glycolized to fuel your aerobic demands then maybe you need a bit of supplemental carbs too I guess, but don't go overboard there

also are you getting healthy fats for your brain like omega 3 / dha / epa ? drink your fish oil lad
No I have no motivation to:feelsrope:
I just went over to the chinup bar a few steps away from my computer and did 1 rep then I took a piss to become a tad lighter and did a 2nd rep

I seem to be limited to 1-rep chinning sets ATM and it's probably not the ideal tempo or form but it's SOMETHING

it's just kinda cool to be able to do it, doesn't immediately give you :chad: confidence but IMO prob slightly improves your day/life

feeling your lower lat fibers pulsate from chinning is also kinda cool

- -

I really wish I had a lat pulldown to do higher-rep lower-resistance stuff. I don't think only doing 1-rep sets is any kind of ideal way to improve

I miss days where I could do 6-8 reps, want that kind of fitness back.

if you can't do 1 then do chair-assist. No shame in that or doing so-called "girly" knee pushups, it's just math progression.

I should be doing chair-assist chins to approximate lower lat pulldown resistance or using those counterweight machines at gyms tbh

what I really miss is having a variety of grip otions, I don't know how ergonomic the grip I use on my bar is
I've been going to the gym
this doesn't mean anything you could just be going to hang out, tell us what machines or freeweights or whatev you use

Last edited:
I do weight lifting when im not tired.

I use a bike for all short distance transportation. So I get exercise while conveniently getting where I need to go.

Downside? It's fucked for 1/3 of the year with our brutal Winters, so right now the answer is I have no exercise at all.

No, I just rot in my room all day. I barely go out

Same, I'm going to start doing short work outs though as it'll make me feel a bit better. Also I need to lose a bit of fat.

I used to run and walk a lot. But then I started smoking cigarettes and vaping and my antipsychotic has made me gain a lot of weight. I'd like to start doing bodyweight exercises, but I haven't found the motivation for it yet.

No,it's a waste of time.
Also exercising prolongs your life and why the fuck would i want to prolong my suffering,makes no sense.

I tried, but I really hate it. Its just pain & wasting time, for no use really.

Society is too safe for needing to be in shape.

No height or looks, training is useless.