Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over do you ever pretend someone can hear your cries

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
everytime i cry i imagine what if people were watching me through my eyes and seeing that im in a bad place rn and want to help me. idk its a coping thing for me, an online friend of mine brought it up that he did that too and i didnt know anyone else did that

Last edited:
I coped with God hearing my cries and thinking he will reward me for not giving up and continuing to move forward. But then I got blackpilled and no longer believed in God.

submissive traits

I coped with God hearing my cries and thinking he will reward me for not giving up and continuing to move forward. But then I got blackpilled and no longer believed in God.
Cope, god made Jews kings on earth, you literally own this planet

everytime i cry i imagine what if people were watching me through my eyes and seeing that im in a bad place rn and want to help me. idk its a coping thing for me, an online friend of mine brought it up that he did that too and i didnt know anyone else did that
Mm :feelsrope:

Cope, god made Jews kings on earth, you literally own this planet
Gets cucked by everyone in history
“Bro, you iz kangz n shit”

No, when I cry, I'm all alone

Yes, many times in many ways.

Yes, just like you do.

sometimes I trip out thinking people can hear my THOUGHTS
I used to do a lot of drugs :panties: