Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you ever look in the mirror and think you look fine? Attractive even?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
If this happens to you, take a moment to evaluate your facial features.

Is your brain saying you are attractive because you have a prominent jawline? A defined brow ridge? Forward zygos? Symmetry?
Or have you been so accustomed to seeing yourself in a negative light that when your brain automatically corrects your most prominent flaws, you think you look attractive?

Think objectively, and evaluate each and every one of your features.

That's how I escaped that cucked mindset at least.

I often look for hours in one mirror in my house, usually at night, and i sometimes look good tbh

I never look into the mirror unless when I talk to myself I'm in my bathroom with a mirror

I often look for hours in one mirror in my house, usually at night, and i sometimes look good tbh
Same. Until I take a picture

I used to do it when I was blue pilled but I realized I looked hideous in pictures so I gave up

i am not good looking enough for people to overlook my insane lack of social development

Yes I used to think I was average before I realized I was incel.

I used to think I was at least average looking until I discovered these sites.

All I see in the mirror is a sand nigger.

no I have always been not good looking. my mouth failios my face pretty bad, even as a kid it never looked good.

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-i30592.jpg

For some time I thought I was average looking. Oh, how wrong I was.

No, though I would say that I would be considered average looking if I lived 40-50 years ago. I am subhuman in modern times.

In one big mirror at home I look handsome for myself. But in lots of other mirrors - ugly

i sometimes stare in to the mirror and think not bad. but i have seen photos of me that breaks the illusion.

Yes I have certain lights that make me appear fine in the mirror . But once I step outside or see myself in the front camera I choke inside

Same, but it's mostly the latter. Kind of like when you first see someone ugly your brain can't register how ugly they are, but after a few times you get used to it.

I looked in a mirror today and came to conclusion that i look like a teenager and oldman at the same time

If this happens to you, take a moment to evaluate your facial features.

Is your brain saying you are attractive because you have a prominent jawline? A defined brow ridge? Forward zygos? Symmetry?
Hi Chad

No, looking in a mirror has only ever filled me with disappointment and disgust. I honestly can't tolerate looking at myself for more than a few seconds.

Yes. Then, I take a photo, and I want to rope.

Yes. I look in the mirror and, seeing myself face on, I genuinely think I look fine. Then I see a picture of myself taken from the side with my humongous crooked nose exposed in all its glory and it hits home.

Bluepilled, but I'm guilty of doing it sometimes.

i look at my gains in the mirror

i used to before i learned the objectiv truth about facial bones

i always look horrible in pictures

I think I look good because I have facial features that Chads do, but unlike them, I have absolutely zero harmony, so in reality I look nothing like them.
Then I see a picture of myself taken from the side with my humongous crooked nose exposed in all its glory and it hits home.
This.

Most days I am ok with what I see. I like how I look. It seems no fongoloids do though. They are going for that swagfag look.

Most days I am ok with what I see. I like how I look. It seems no fongoloids do though. They are going for that swagfag look.
justin bieber almost gay kind of vibe

From the right angle i look like a normie tbh , but as soon as in turn my head slightly its over again .
Mirror and anglefraudcoping is not a good idea .
Its not good for your mental health .

I can sometimes think I look normie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back