Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do You Ever Get Contemptous Smirks, Frowns and People Avoiding Your Gaze After Seeing You?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have gotten this from normie guys, women and even teenagers at times. I also get frowns after seeing my face or people avoiding looking at me and instantly turning away. It's so OVER.

would you consider surgery maxxing to live with dignity or would you consider moving to a country where average looks level is low so you won't be met with disgust?
I have gotten this from normie guys, women and even teenagers at times. I also get frowns after seeing my face or people avoiding looking at me and instantly turning away. It's so OVER.

Can somewhat relate. however, it's never a frown of sadness or disgust it's just out of fear or caution as if they believe I pose some sort of threat towards them.

would you consider surgery maxxing to live with dignity or would you consider moving to a country where average looks level is low so you won't be met with disgust?
Already got surgery and it didn't help very much. My phenotype and facial harmony are too ugly, I look low trust, low IQ, low class, dirty and evil. I hope one day surgical techniques will have evolved enough to improve my face.

Can somewhat relate. however, it's never a frown of sadness or disgust it's just out of fear or caution as if they believe I pose some sort of threat towards them.
This is usually the case for me too other than occasional mocking looks.

Yes. Back when I tried to escape from this despair, smiles would quickly melt away and turn into looks of remote disgust whenever I have made eye contact. This would trigger my flight response and I'd find a reason to leave and go back home to my apartment immediately.

Already got surgery and it didn't help very much. My phenotype and facial harmony are too ugly, I look low trust, low IQ, low class, dirty and evil. I hope one day surgical techniques will have evolved enough to improve my face.
damn I feel for you, hope you make a cunt ton of money and geomaxx for some dignity I can't imagine living like a dog. I don't sense disgust when people see me but I just see them looking through me I don't exist so in a way it's better to be invisible than to be seen as a disgrace dunno

I am light skinned by curry standards, I have other skin issues including cystic acne and scarring.
take a mega dose of accutane change prescription to 4 million mg or what ever unit they measure in

take a mega dose of accutane change prescription to 4 million mg or what ever unit they measure in
Did that and it went away then came back, even got laser scar removal and now I just have new acne scars.

I'm not really mindfull of other people's expressions towards me or whatever. I don't care as long as they don't make me wait or annoy me.

Happens often.

They usually just turn away or just act like I’m not there even if I’m right in front of them.

All the time, I trigger disgust in people. Even my own siblings display these traits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back