Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever feel like people just disrespect you because of your looks ?

V

VazkAnd

Greycel
I feel like, in any type of social encounter, whether i'm going to school or juste doing the groceries, people just instantly look down on me because of how ugly i am. It's like they don't even see me as a humain being, but more so like disposable trash. They don't straight up insult me or something, it's just that people always shut down any possible conversations, or any encounter with me, like i'm some kind of annoyance.

Foids are the worst tho, they just instantly try to avoid me as much as possible.

How tall are you and what is your weight? Ugly, tall and strong looking dudes don’t usually get disrespected.

Halo effect is real. I have given up on foids entirely. I'm only looksmaxing so that people treat me with respect.

How tall are you and what is your weight? Ugly, tall and strong looking dudes don’t usually get disrespected.
I'm about 5ft7, not the shortest but i'm just way to skinny. People just instantly find me unimpressive because i'm not physically strong.

Like the other day some random dude just passed in front of me while i was waiting in line in my school's cafeteria like i didnt even exist lol.

Yes tallfags would rope if they lived a life of a manlet. You may aswell have clown written on your forehead thats how much disrespect you will get

yeah but how do you even plan to looksmax ?
I made a list of all my physical flaws and found solutions to them online. Mostly surgery and different medical procedures, getting fit, steroidmaxing.

I made a list of all my physical flaws and found solutions to them online. Mostly surgery and different medical procedures, getting fit, steroidmaxing.
surgery? Shit I ain't never gonna have that kind of money. People usually tell me "ThEn gO To tHe GyM" but that's just hell on earth to me