Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you enjoy holding cash in your hands

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It gives me a good feeling. It’s not the same as looking at your account balance and seeing $3,000, holding 3,000 for example feels very powerful. Especially big bills.

Not realy no. Makes me uneasy that somebody's gonna steal it

I never carry cash

It gives me a good feeling. It’s not the same as looking at your account balance and seeing $3,000, holding 3,000 for example feels very powerful. Especially big bills.
Ye, the mind plays trick on our monkey brains

I’ve never held more than 300 dollars in my hand.

Not really, holding a lot of cash in my hands makes me anxious

Yes, I love the feeling of cash on my skin, its almost.... intoxicating.

Not particularly

definitely. When I have a lump sum, say after a farmer's market or after a big sale, I even kiss my €€€€

yes i like holding cash if i was rich i would always lay alot of cash on me so i can feel better about myself

No, it's dirty.

i enjoy seeing crypto in my hands

if you can get 20 ethereum in your hands this giga mogs

herrr derrr "cash in hand bro"

It reminds me of who owns and runs the planet once I realize the fancy rectangular pieces of paper aren't backed by anything.

I don't use cash tbh

I was thinking of investing in physical gold a few years back.
It would have been a good investment, I think.
I like holding books and shit in my hands so imagine holding a brick of gold as you're watching videos or something.

Tbh only poor people hold cash, everyone else with half a brain invests it to make more money and a nice high of seeing their money make money

Yes but i dont have any fuck being poor

yzRijvv.jpg

If they're crisp and new then yes. If they're gross and nasty then no