Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you eat meat?

Meat

• No, for religious reasons / ethical reasons

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • No, because too expensive / I don't like preparing it

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Yes, out of conviction that man should eat animals

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Yes, out of laziness/practicality/cowardice

Votes: 19 27.9%

• Total voters
except pig meat because it's haraam

I like chicken and fish products.

god I hate you anti meat cucks.

here's what's up:
you guys don't do this shit out of selflessness. you do it to increase your social standing.
fuck you and fuck your moral high ground

I prefer vegetables like broccoli because they taste good but I also eat meat like steaks, bacon, etc.

I eat meat because it tastes good, I don't give a fuck if the animal is suffering, in fact it tastes better knowing the consumed animal suffered a horrible death
You've reached peak edginess

From my point of view animals can't suffer because they are not sentient or intelligent life forms. Their only use to us is as a source of food and as a balance for the ecosystem and shit.
You can take my secky time, but you'll never take my meat! :feelzez:

I eat meat a few times a week.

I see no reason not to eat meat, it tastes good and I don't care about eating healthy or whatever. Bigger fish eating smaller fish is how the world works, if I can get away with eating it, why shouldn't I?
If I had no choice but to eat human meat I would, I'd never kill another human for the purpose of eating them but in some great famine-type scenario I think I could bring myself to eat a man that died or was killed if the meat is still ediable. I was always morbidly curious about the taste of human meat.

Na, Vegan for 5 years now
Vegan 2 years, I have eaten fish on 3 occasions since being vegan but I would still consider myself vegan over "plant based"

Vegan 2 years, I have eaten fish on 3 occasions since being vegan but I would still consider myself vegan over "plant based"

Yeah, three occasions are minor enough to still claim vegan imo (though some really elitists vegans would likely be opposed to it)...especially within the first 1-2 years that many experience difficulties conforming to the lifestyle.

vegans are subhumans.