Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you eat dog meat and trigger foids?

Would you eat dog meat?

• Yes, anytime

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Yes, to trigger foids

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • No, I'm just not willing to eat dog meat

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • No, I love dogs and they're pets

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
The Yulin Dog Meat Festival in China but any dog meat meat dealer will sell it in China.

You can enjoy a trip in China and then make a social media video of going to a dog meat dealer, then choosing the dog you want to eat, then they'll butcher it fresh, then if you're renting a place with a kitchen included then you can cook it yourself, and then dine on it. Bon appetit!

Then foids will start crying and whining and calling you heartless and saying poor dog.

I would enjoy triggering the foids so yes. Starting during the coronavirus pandemic, I decided that I would definitely eat dog meat. If I ever travel to China, I want to eat dog meat! People can eat any sort of meat. There's no reason why dogs are different. It's just because people usually think of them as a pet. If I had a pet pig, I wouldn't stop eating pork. If I had a special lamb I valued as a pet, I wouldn't stop eating lamb. Same with dogs!

I would be happy if I made those sort of social media videos and then get reactions! I would love some worthless slut foids to be crying about how I ate a cute dog and that makes me a monster and that I should be ashamed of myself but then I will LOL because I don't care about what a slut foid thinks. She wouldn't have even noticed me or even made a reaction unless I ate a dog!

Anyway, that's just something I think about sometimes. Maybe I'm a little crazy at this point because of everything I've been through in life...

Would you eat a dog?

The Yulin Dog Meat Festival in China but any dog meat meat dealer will sell it in China.

You can enjoy a trip in China and then make a social media video of going to a dog meat dealer, then choosing the dog you want to eat, then they'll butcher it fresh, then if you're renting a place with a kitchen included then you can cook it yourself, and then dine on it. Bon appetit!

Then foids will start crying and whining and calling you heartless and saying poor dog.

I would enjoy triggering the foids so yes. Starting during the coronavirus pandemic, I decided that I would definitely eat dog meat. If I ever travel to China, I want to eat dog meat! People can eat any sort of meat. There's no reason why dogs are different. It's just because people usually think of them as a pet. If I had a pet pig, I wouldn't stop eating pork. If I had a special lamb I valued as a pet, I wouldn't stop eating lamb. Same with dogs!

I would be happy if I made those sort of social media videos and then get reactions! I would love some worthless slut foids to be crying about how I ate a cute dog and that makes me a monster and that I should be ashamed of myself but then I will LOL because I don't care about what a slut foid thinks. She wouldn't have even noticed me or even made a reaction unless I ate a dog!

Anyway, that's just something I think about sometimes. Maybe I'm a little crazy at this point because of everything I've been through in life...

Would you eat a dog?

Honestly, the fact that foids care for dogs more then other animals shows how much aesthethics matter.

I personally don't like dogs very much (they're loud, obnoxious and dangerous and I've been bitten on the streets 3 times), but tbh I already feel bad enough about eating the meat of animals which don't seem to be nearly as mentally developed and capable of a wide array of emotions and reactions as dogs are.

So probably only if I was starving.

What makes you think I am Chinese?

I’d filet and butcher the dog too. Idgaf I’m an apex predator we eat what we must. Dog is nutritious, lotta protein. I don’t see the problem

If you wouldn’t eat a dog you’re not a true carnivore and probably like tofu and soy

Kind of dumb to eat dog meat to trigger foids, besides it being repugnant it's high effort as id have to fly to another country. Could just trigger them by calling them cunt, whore or fat and if you're enough of a truecel like me just existing in their vicinity is enough to trigger them no matter what you do or don't do what you say or don't say doesn't matter.

Yes, the more dogs eaten means the fewer dogs for foids to fuck, bettering the odds of getting laid for me.

Absolutely. I fucking hate dogs as well so that helps.

I’d filet and butcher the dog too. Idgaf I’m an apex predator we eat what we must. Dog is nutritious, lotta protein. I don’t see the problem

If you wouldn’t eat a dog you’re not a true carnivore and probably like tofu and soy

800 yuan for that scrawny dog? I wouldn’t pay more than 600 yuan for it.

I don’t condone animal cruelty, but I would have no problem eating dog meat.

Exactly just execute them fast with a railgun to the head like they do with cattle and pigs

Not a fan of dogs, much less foids but I don't see myself eating a dog to trigger them; especially if it's prepared in China.
Sanitary conditions aside, I bet it would taste like absolute shite due to how stressed out those fuckers are. And regardless, I don't like meat all that much anyway.

I'd rather just skip the bullshit and go straight to foid meat instead.

Dogs are moggers maybe that's why chinamen eat them because they fuck more human pussy than they do :feelsthink:

No, I love dogs and they're pets

as long as its clean it should be alright and I am a vegetarian. but had tried pork chicken goat fish duck.

Dog meat is barbaric

you are not an apex predator you couldnt even breed a foid. kek
Oh? Just because there are beta lions that don’t get to breed/reproduce doesn’t mean they can’t still kill everything else in the Savannah.

Your point is retarded. Go home smooth brain

Oh? Just because there are beta lions that don’t get to breed/reproduce doesn’t mean they can’t still kill everything else in the Savannah.
again you are not an apex predator. as a manlet you wont even be able to outrun these mofos. dogs attack in packs .

again you are not an apex predator. as a manlet you wont even be able to outrun these mofos. dogs attack in packs .
You realize shorter men are generally faster runners? Most elite runners are under 6 foot tall.

Being too long and lanky is a disadvantage after a certain extent. Also a larger bodily frame is less efficient, and requires more calories to sustain, which may not be readily available in a survival situation.

The average human height in every continent other than Africa never exceeded 5’6 up until 200 years ago when women began to no longer be considered property.

Women selectively breed with tall men only, but that does not mean it’s because it’s genetically advantageous in a survival situation.

Seethe more mouth breething inbred

Yes, fuck dogs for mogging me

fuck no man dogs don't deserve that

Yes, and I used to be a vegetarian! I would love to try dog meat, eating it in front of a foid would be a bonus.

I'd love to eat dog meat, i'm sure it tastes pretty good
There's a lot of exotic meats that i want to eat.

Pork is way more delicious and dogs are better for other purposes like herding and protecting your home.

No i wouldn't eat dog meat.Maybe only in eat it or die situations but other than that no.

I don't eat or do something to trigger others .You will learn to stop caring about others opinions when you will grow up.