Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you eat meat?

Do you eat meat?

• Yes

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • No, because i dont like the taste of meat/i think its unhealthy

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, because its too expensive

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No, because i feel bad about the animals

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I personally dont eat meat because i always hated the way it tastes and i think its very bad for health. Same goes for fish and eggs.

I am vegan because of Jainism. I feel sorry for animals. They suffer just like us if not more in those factory farms.

I am vegan because of Jainism. I feel sorry for animals. They suffer just like us if not more in those factory farms.
Eat meat. it's simple isn't it?

I feel bad for animals but meat still tastes good ngl, kebab/ hotdogs/ pizza/ chicken nuggets will never be NOT delicious

Every day steak

I feel bad for animals but meat still tastes good ngl, kebab/ hotdogs/ pizza/ chicken nuggets will never be NOT delicious
Its completely opposite for me. I dont care about animals, but i just find the taste of meat absolutely discusting. I hated meat since very young age, but my parents forced me to eat it.

I havent eaten meat/fish/eggs for years now.

Its completely opposite for me. I dont care about animals, but i just find the taste of meat absolutely discusting. I hated meat since very young age, but my parents forced me to eat it.

I havent eaten meat/fish/eggs for years now.
I was like that when I was a kid, I hated the taste, smell and idea of meat but now I like it, could be because I've become a gluttonous corrupted deranged coomer as I grew up

In our own perception, but they are not conscious about their living

:yes: This is true, not everything that's alive and has brain is conscious, consciousness is exclusive to large brains with abstract thinking, language and the ability to create memories

That being said the scale of animal farming is brutal but that's because of high human population not the fact that a human wants to eat meat, if we were in the millions instead of billions everyone could eat HUNTED (not farmed) animals and there'd be no issues

Our temporary sensory pleasure is not a justification for torturing innocent animals

:yes: This is true, not everything that's alive and has brain is conscious, consciousness is exclusive to large brains with abstract thinking, language and the ability to create memories
By that logic can I can also slaughter babies. I mean clearly pigs are more intelligent and conscious than human babies.

Also Abortion is morally permissible then?

Last edited:
i eat meat but nothing is ever gained from it due to hypermetabolism

By that logic can I can also slaughter babies. I mean clearly pigs are more intelligent and conscious than human babies.

Nigga then that is Cannibalism. :feelsseriously:

By that logic can I also slaughter babies. I mean clearly pigs are more intelligent and conscious than human babies.
Babies are a property of their parents, also they're valued for what they're gonna grow up to be, an animal will always remain an animal, your argument makes no sense
yes? I ain't no pro-life tradcuck

This makes you wanna be vegan for 2 days but on the 3rd day the bologna sandwich in the fridge or milk with cookies be looking a little too good
That's just you. I was pushed around and kicked just like these animals in my school. I can relate to their suffering

Yeah and. Cannibalism is immoral too if you are killing and torturing innocent humans
Your morals can not stop me from eating beef jerky :feelsclown:. I need the protein to survive and grow muscle mass, not from grass nerd

only like once a week and it makes my inflammation worse

im too cheap

"Can they be" there's no law inherent to reality preventing that, human rights is a contract made by humans to value homo sapiens life above others unconditionally
Fuck off with that moral relativity fallacy. Animal rights are a logical extension of Human rights then.

It's too expansive and tastes too shitty in Germany therefore I only eat protein powder.