Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you consider trans foids as holes?

It's obvious that transfoids don't have holes, GrAYcel.

Hell no, you silly grey fat nigger. Go fuck Lizzo.

Lizzo

no you faggot :feelswhat:

I'm not into men :feelsseriously:

This term means nothing, you need to specify which direction of trannyism we're talking about if we are to make any sense of this.

MtF trannies are just glorified faggots who hate their own masculinity so much they mutilate their own genitalia. That isn't a real foids, it's just a faggot that shaves his legs and dosed himself with hormones and maybe inverted his penis.

FtM trannies on the other hand are either lesbians or femoids who have read so much feminist propaganda they've unironically internalized misogyny and think life would be better as a male. If they haven't mutilated their genitalia yet I guess it's not completely abhorrent to fuck them, though they are probably just as ugly as a lot of lesbians and have masculine features and such.

Either way it's a crime against humanity that this tranny bullshit has become accepted and even promoted, while I can't even have a normal heterosexual relationship with my looksmatch, let alone a loyal, unsullied pubescent femoid :fuk: A Twisted World indeed

"trans women" like @incelerated @Broly and @SocialzERo are just men in wigs and will never be women :feelshaha:

The problem is they still have a mans brain and soul. Maybe if they surgically got their prefrontal cortex removed to really get in on the female experience, then brainwashed into thinking they've lived their entire life as a foid, I MIGHT give them a chance

They are males, often incels brainwashed by tranny propaganda

FtM foids are still holes

They are just men with gash wounds

Neither men or women. They are just things.

Do i consider them women? No :chad:
Are they annoying and stupid as fuck as women? Yes :chad:

Giving us greycels a bad name OP

No, you stupid, biologically-illiterate faggot. :feelswhat: