Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you consider yourself a atheist?

I

incel god

Banned
-
i can say yes i consider myself a atheist. im not gonna bash religious people but, that god nonsense wont help you in life.

everyone is tired of atheism btw

Mlady Fedora Sticker - Mlady Fedora Tips Stickers

I consider myself an atheist yea.
At the same time though I do acknowledge there's a lot of things science cannot yet explain; for instance there is no complete model of physics, only submodels that are conflicting. Until science can explain everything I would say I can't 100% disprove the supernatural.

I consider myself an atheist yea.
At the same time though I do acknowledge there's a lot of things science cannot yet explain; for instance there is no complete model of physics, only submodels that are conflicting. Until science can explain everything I would say I can't 100% disprove the supernatural.
there is so much suffering in the world i can disprove it. i hope im wrong and there is a god. a lot of people talk this way not just me.

i can say yes i consider myself a atheist. im not gonna bash religious people but, that god nonsense wont help you in life.
it really won't lmao

Yes I'm an atheist and I like to shit on religion and religious people. Blasphemy is fukking based. Since it's ramadan I just want to say FUKK Muhammad that fukking piece of shit liar and false prophet. I reject the five pillars of islamic shit and the quran is nothing but a fukking cum rag and book of lies.