Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [RageFuel][Venting]We know you're reading this, you degenerate, hybristophilic cunts with daddy issues.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Post nudes from your larp accounts or we'll dox you and make BIC gangbang snuff with you and your holes (in real life 2024). :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsping::reeeeee::feelsdevil:

If they want to help my mental health, which is always pretty bad, then they should send me nudes.

I nevER had the pleasure of receiving any in HS; having to overhear classmates & even some ""friends"" discern how they received nude pics was fucking soul crushing.

I also am incredibly stressed due to College, as well as othER personal issues within my life.

I even made a thread in the BunkER, where I basically stated this was the most suicidal I have felt in awhile- doing a bit better now thankfully, but still.

So to any foids reading this, do the right thing, and help a poor soul such as myself out; I totally would not share them with all my brocels here. :society:

If they want to help my mental health, which is always pretty bad, then they should send me nudes.

I nevER had the pleasure of receiving any in HS; having to overhear classmates & even some ""friends"" discern how they received nude pics was fucking soul crushing.

I also am incredibly stressed due to College, as well as othER personal issues within my life.

I even made a thread in the BunkER, where I basically stated this was the most suicidal I have felt in awhile- doing a bit better now thankfully, but still.

So to any foids reading this, do the right thing, and help a poor soul such as myself out; I totally would not share them with all my brocels here. :society:
Do not lower yourself beneath these whores, brother - the same whores who debase themselves for chad's sexual whims and desires. It's not only shameful, but downright pitiful.

Last edited:
Do not lower yourself beneath these whores, brother - the same whores who debase themselves for chad's sexual whims and desries. It's not only shameful, but downright pitiful.
I know, I made it as a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back