Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you consider Elliot Rodger to of been a Chad looks wise?

Do you consider Elliot Rodger to of been a Chad looks wise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Do you consider Elliot Rodger to of been a Chad looks wise?
@Misanthropy1 @AlexAnguish @CWCville gentrifier @nice_try @ThoughtfulCel @BlkPillPres @based_meme

Last edited:
No. I will just vote other because I’m not sure whether to consider him average or ugly looking.

No, chad mogs him by far

Awful gook mutt phenotype manlet.

Awfully feminine.

he was 4,5/10 hapacel with cute features so not really good

He was a failed normie

He was a mixed race, weak chinned, bloaty lipped MANLET.
He obviously got mogged to oblivion by 6'2 college Chads in Isla Vista. He had no chance because of his looks.

Solid 6/10 if he took care of himself worth a damn. He got that car and was like "Why is no one sucking my cock right now" like it was supposed to be magic.

No, he was just an androgynous little hapa.

Eliot was not ugly face-wise, but he should of stick with getting Asian girls where he had a better chance than some Giga-Stacey Blonde like a Fucking Retard he was.

Nope, he was a HAPA mutt offspring but with feminine looks.

Solid 6/10 if he took care of himself worth a damn.
Yes, sister, tell him to shower and smile more.
He got that car and was like "Why is no one sucking my cock right now" like it was supposed to be magic.
Of course. What a dumb incel, why do they never look inward?! All women ever need in men is a good personality.

ER was average-looking. His mental illness and high standards(he was only looking for blondes) failed him.

Manlet
Hapa
Not the right lips for his face
Weak chin
Hapa
Ugly nose
Dicklet
High inhib
Low t
Framelet
Autistic voice
Hapa
Actual autism

Did I mention he was a hapa? That means he was half Asian. You know what an Asian man is? Yeah, it's one of the things that women hate the most. The only way to stop Asian hate is to stop women from existing.

cutecel. as a foid he would be very attractive

He was a dicklet size more than average (better depending on the lighting and angles) Not even close to chad. No girl would ever imagine getting railed by him. Some of you r literally retarded at rating. Google "hot guys" and he will literally get mogged by everyone single one.

Last edited:
No by any means, he was a ethnics framelet with female face, zero masculinity, not enough for straight foids and not pretty enough for lesbians.

Awful gook mutt phenotype manlet.
Manlet
Hapa
Not the right lips for his face
Weak chin
Hapa
Ugly nose
Dicklet
High inhib
Low t
Framelet
Autistic voice
Hapa
Actual autism

Did I mention he was a hapa? That means he was half Asian. You know what an Asian man is? Yeah, it's one of the things that women hate the most. The only way to stop Asian hate is to stop women from existing.
Nope, he was a HAPA mutt offspring but with feminine looks.
No, he was just an androgynous little hapa.
Hapa means nothing or just a little. Non-white Latinos are technically hapas and they mog the rest of ethnics(blacks included) datewise/sexwise and that has been proven in most data and studies

He was a functional autist too. You have to be a non-functional autist to really be affected datewise. The rest is just looks, if you believe you are non-NT but your a functional autist or above everything is your fault since you can learn game. His problem as many incel detractors point out and IS ACTUALLY TRUE was his high standards. No way to get a blonde Stacy. He can get a wog mid tier Becky AT MOST and would have probably been cucked and dumped anyway.

Last edited:
not a Chad but not an incel (lookswise) especially with his status.
Hapa means nothing or just a little. Non-white Latinos are technically hapas and they mog the rest of ethnics(blacks included) datewise/sexwise and that has been proven in most data and studies

He was a functional autist too. His problem as many incel detractors point out and IS ACTUALLY TRUE was his high standards. No way to get a blonde Stacy. He can get a wog mid tier Becky at most.
I don't think he would've rejected anyone below a blonde gigastacy if she actually wanted to fuck.

Not the best looking, but absolutely above Incel tier. Not high tier normie tho. A Gucci shirt is not enough to looksmaxx.
Also too feminine.

He was better looking than me but he lived near a college campus in Southern Cali so he couldn’t compete. 5.5/10 facially he had enough to ascend in another location

He wasn't a chad but he was easily good looking enough to get a girlfriend just based on his looks

mid tier normie face

low tier normie frame/height

low/mid tier normie overall

Why is there never a middle ground with you? :feelsseriously:

I don't mog him but he was nowhere close to a chad

He was a functional autist too. You have to be a non-functional autist to really be affected datewise. The rest is just looks, if you believe you are non-NT but your a functional autist or above everything is your fault since you can learn game.
You're factually wrong, and that's red pilled as fuck, you mong. Get out of here with your stupid "game" bullshit, PUA. :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Proof that you are objectively wrong:
Autistic males are more likely to have physically unusual facial traits
Autists are judged as awkward, less physically attractive and less approachable within seconds
69% of high functioning autistic adolescents want relationships, but almost none succeed
People accurately perceive a man's mental health from facial appearance alone

Eat facts you PUA, redpilled piece of shit. My god, why is this sort of ableism still allowed on the forum?!

You're factually wrong, and that's red pilled as fuck, you mong. Get out of here with your stupid "game" bullshit, PUA. :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Proof that you are objectively wrong:
Autistic males are more likely to have physically unusual facial traits
Autists are judged as awkward, less physically attractive and less approachable within seconds
69% of high functioning autistic adolescents want relationships, but almost none succeed
People accurately perceive a man's mental health from facial appearance alone

Eat facts you PUA, redpilled piece of shit. My god, why is this sort of ableism still allowed on the forum?!
Dude you are proving my point. Their problem isn´t autism, is just their looks. That there´s a correlation between autism and poor looks don´t mean that autism causes poor looks.
If you are normie tier in looks, you can learn game. Otherwise the problem is just your looks

If Elliot Rodger was a Chad he wouldn't have done what he did. Case closed.

Yeah, I agree he wasn't ugly but not good looking either.

Hell no. He was better looking than the average incel perhaps, but the dude was short and hapa with perpetual duck lips. Definitely understandable that he couldn't get laid when accounting for his psychological complications and peak hypergamous community.

Solid 6/10 if he took care of himself worth a damn. He got that car and was like "Why is no one sucking my cock right now" like it was supposed to be magic.
Agree with 6/10. Also he DID take care of himself physically speaking anyway, once again the dreaded autism was his death sentence

He was average to slightly below average definitely normie could have easily ascended had he not thought he was entitled to blondes

6/10 period. No two ways about it. Especially later on. He looked better from the side than from the front. Still not a "Chad" though, 6 is solid normie-tier.

Though I'm not a lookist and don't think looks are the most important thing (sexual and romantic success are still out of men's control, though).

Short rice cel with fish lips and weak little body. He wasn’t particularly ugly but had to complete with 6 foot + white chads with way more masculine faces

Not a Chad at all but definitely not u u unattractive, I’d say normie tier

Low-Mid normie imo. His main problems were height, location, and autism.