Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you care about where your from?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Is it just me or do I not care about where I come from? Like I'm not that bothered about my heritage or where I grew up. Like alot of normies love there hometown and are proud of there nationality or what region they come from for some reason? But I can understand liking the culture of where your from Tho. If its got an Interesting culture. Then yeah I would be proud to be from there. But what's the point of being so proud of a place where you were octrasized in ?

Last edited:
No because I was born in some poor, dilapidated rust belt town and my heritage is curry, nothing to be proud of there

JFL wh would i proud of my heritage while being oscatrized daily. Even in my tutoring class there is this loud bitch and i called her annoying and i think next week i will be oscatrized by the whole class just because she is a foid in a tutoring class.

Nah, not really, I don't find blacks that interesting

That's why I'd prefer my progeny to be multi-racial, I would produce something cool instead of something lame and repetitive

iu