Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe the holocaust happened?

Did it really happened?

• Yes, 6 million did die

Votes: 33 23.7%
  • Yes, but far less die

Votes: 58 41.7%
  • No, it was all fabricated

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • Idc/idk

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
I dont believe in holohoax

What officers exactly?
Haven't you seen all the shit about nazi officials/officers coming out decades after it happened acknowledging what happened? Talking primarily about the people involved with capturing the jews and executing

Germany is the nigger of europe

ww1 - fucked over
ww2 - fucked over

Haven't you seen all the shit about nazi officials/officers coming out decades after it happened acknowledging what happened?

Yea... Nazis and shit. Not very specific. Do you have any specific information about that?
Perhaps a name? Also lol at coming out after decades ''to acknowledge something''. People like Hermann Göring and Ernst Kaltenbrunner told everybody at the Nuremberg Trials that they never saw any gas chamber whatsoever.

Talking primarily about the people involved with capturing the jews and executing

Just capture 6 Million jews and kill them all in 4 years during war time. Sounds like a bad movie to me. If you really think about that, this sounds utterly retarded, right? But this is what jews and the historical narrative in general have told us.

Yea... Nazis and shit. Not very specific. Do you have any specific information about that?
Perhaps a name? Also lol at coming out after decades ''to acknowledge something''. People like Hermann Göring and Ernst Kaltenbrunner told everybody at the Nuremberg Trials that they never saw any gas chamber whatsoever.

Just capture 6 Million jews and kill them all in 4 years during war time. Sounds like a bad movie to me. If you really think about that, this sounds utterly retarded, right? But this is what jews and the historical narrative in general have told us.
Bro, I think it's exaggerated as fuck but shit like that doesn't come out of nowhere. It obviously has a base. https://time.com/nazi-trials/
I don't think nearly that many people were killed or in the exact same way

Bro, I think it's exaggerated as fuck but shit like that doesn't come out of nowhere.

You can just go and made up some story, write a book about that and perhaps even sell it. This genre is called fiction and/or fantasy.

From the hyperlink:
''While communist East Germany’s trials were highly ideological—politics often trumped justice—democratic West Germany struggled as well.''

Yeah...

Also this website uses the number I have mentioned 6 million:

nazi_holocaustdeaths.png

There is no real evidence to it. This is just a random value with no back up whatsoever. It even says ''estimated'' despite the fact they say, that they have investigated this topic. It has absolutely no basis. I can do that too. I can made up some numbers as well.

''Her mother and young siblings were sent in one direction—where she assumes they were immediately killed—while her father and older brother were sent to work, before they eventually died.''

That does not make any sense at all. What was it? A place to force people to work or to kill people, or both? Imagine having such troubles during war time. I want clear evidence of how the Nazis managed that on a logistical level. There are only contradictory phrases regarding this topic.

Also lol at that: ''Graphics Sources: Historians Edith Raim and Andreas Eichmüller; Efraim Zuroff at The Simon Wiesenthal Center; U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum; Anti-Defamation League''

An online version of the Gish Gallup. I don't fall for the spoken version, either. Pick two.

An online version of the Gish Gallup. I don't fall for the spoken version, either. Pick two.

Fallacy Fallacy, pick two yourself.

I have stated substantive things in this thread, you have not. You have said "it definitely happened." Firstly, define the Holocaust. What is the Holocaust? Concentration camps? No one denies these. Human extermination on a massive scale in special concentration camps called "death camps" where Jews were showered in Zyklon B which instantly killed them is what is questioned. I brought up Paul Rassinier, who is the "father of holocaust denial," in his time Buchenwald, where he himself was held as a prisoner, was claimed to have been one of these death camps with the Zyklon B showers, he proved that they didn't have showers and since then it's reclassified as merely a concentration camp where human extermination did not take place. In fact all death camps were liberated by the Soviets and barred from Western research for nearly 50 years. Strange coincidence.

I also brought up David Cole's documentary on Auschwitz and linked it, in which he was able to get the Polish curator to admit that the gas chambers where human extermination supposed took place were tampered with after the war by the Soviets, and not just "renovations to facilitate a museum" like one mark in this thread suggested.

I brought up Jean-Claude Pressac. I pointed out that he himself calculates that 95% of zyklon B used was for disinfection and that he claims that 5% was used for homicide. I'll point out now that Zyklon B consumption rates for concentration camps, once again where human extermination did not take place, and death camps where it supposedly did, is comparable. They sure went through a lot of trouble to keep the jews alive by stopping the spread of typhus, just to get them to the death camps so they could give 'em a zyklon b shower, and it had to be a zyklon b shower for occult reasons.

All the evidence, photographs, etc from the Allies are not any evidence of a genocide. All those photographs of starving jews? That's at the end of the war, after the Allies had bombed the German infrastructure to hell and the Germans had trouble feeding their own soldiers and citizens. Tens of thousands of Jews died after the war because even the Allies couldn't get food to them.

All "evidence" and confessions obtained from the Nuremberg trials were obtained through torture. Rudolf Hoess told them everything they wanted to hear after torture, he claimed 6 million or 4 million himself for Auschwitz alone, since changed to 1.1 million.

Eyewitness testimony means zilch, other people have posted in this thread from Holocaust textbooks things like the cattle cars that went straight into ovens to kill jews, masturbation stations, etc. None of it is in the official narrative which is based on the word of 5 Jews.

Many things that were believed have been dropped or changed like shrunken heads, lampshades made from Jewish skin, soap made from Jews etc.

People that argue that a genocide "definitely happened, facts don't lie" love to point out how meticulous the Germans were until you point out their own records are much more muted than millions dead, and the causes are generally typhus. Anne Frank herself died from typhus in a concentration camp, not a death camp.
Another Gish Gallop. What you posted where and when is irrelevant to the current discussion. Pick a topic or two.
Fallacy Fallacy, pick two yourself.
For what purpose? You'll say I picked the easiest ones to refute. How about you tell us what you consider to be your two best arguments, and then we'll talk.

Last edited:
Good morning, I hate jews and women.

I hope my Fuhrer comes back someday and clean this mess of a world

History and the media would like us to believe that Allied leaders are noble but they are just like any other person, not much different than ourselves who have lustful urges, hateful urges, conspire to do things to get our way and the plethora of other things that enter our mind.

The only noble people in the world are Jesus, Buddha and other enlightened ones who conquered themselves and their flesh body urges and none of those truly noble ones were leading countries in WW1, WW2 or in our current timeline.

Silly cocksucker if you aren't going to even try, don't bother replying.
I am trying. I'm trying to give you the opportunity to pick a particular topic to discuss. If you choose to resort to insults instead, it's not so hard to know why.

Last edited:
The Holocaust is mostly ignore honestly, and all attention goes to "Shoah." No one wants to hear about dead gypsies.
I am part gypsy and jews HATE IT when I talk about them being holochaust hoggers and downplay every relevant part of what happened to anyone else besides them. BUt they can't attack me anyway because I also was a victim.
We have all kinds of forensic evidence, documents, eyewitness testimonies, and confessions proving without a shadow of a doubt that the Holocaust happened. The Soviets made renovations to Auschwitz after the war to facilitate its use as a museum, and people take this as proof that all evidence supporting the Holocaust was fabricated by the Jewish shadow government (Holocaust denial doesn't work without accepting the Zionist Occupied Government theory to justify dismissing the evidence as falsified).
Some people deny out of selfish desire. So that they can take the prizes of being a skeptic. Especially a lot of people with no history connecting themselves to Europe, or the West so they can seem more sophisticated, or objective.
Denying the holochaust is like denying a dinosaur died by dinosaur fossils. Even when you carbon date it its material is 100% legit a dinosaur.
The amount of denial they have so they don't fall into agenda is just sad. It's like scared animalistic infant instincts that are so strong they take fear's precedence over intelligence.
They're disguising general anxieties as intelligence.
Even if it is not worthy of 1000% belief it should still semi-ceritification. If you put doubt on so much about anything that you'll disbelieve it then you shouldn't even trust your own perceptions. If so, find a reason through the constant inquiry of your skepticism why your perceptions should be trusted. The measuring system they have for "rightness" is probably something mankind's own primal psyche wouldn't pass. They're just making an excuse to be lazy and afraid.

Last edited:
You make a bunch of sweeping statements with zero evidence they are facts.

"...the trouble of keeping the Jews alive just to transport them hundreds of miles to really kill them with the same substance they used to keep them alive with, sometimes for years at a time."

WTF?

"You can't explain why they [who?] were given rations, [by whom? According to what evidence?] the same as the soldiers and citizens, to keep them alive, [evidence?] all, once again, just to transport them hundreds of miles so they could die in the special method of Zyklon B shower [Jews were killed in many ways other than by Zyklon B gassing] in the death camps that were only liberated by Soviets [evidence considered dubious because it came from the Soviets can be verified it it jives with other evidence untainted by the commie smear. Consilience is how we identify facts, in matters small and large.]

Again, nothing but sweeping, unevidenced assertions. What is the point of you making a bunch of outlandish assertions without evidence, and me responding that they are a bunch of outlandish assertions that are not true. The one assertion you did provide a citation for, did you actually read it? I did. It says this:

"The combination of insufficient nutrition with hard labor contributed to the destruction of the organism, which gradually used up its stores of fat, muscle mass, and the tissues of the internal organs. This led to emaciation and starvation sickness, the cause of a significant number of deaths in the camp. A prisoner suffering from starvation sickness was referred to as a “Musselman,” and could easily fall victim to selection for the gas chambers.
Prisoner nutrition improved to a certain degree in the second half of 1942, when the camp authorities permitted the receipt of food parcels. Jews and Soviet POWs, however, did not share this privilege."

The one feeble attempt you made to add substance to your rants actually said the opposite of what you claim. I don't need to debate you, you refute yourself.
Added to that, you seem incapable of typing more than one paragraph without spewing childish insults.
Take any one of the assertions you made above, provide context and citations, make sure you actually read them this time, and we'll talk. Otherwise piss off.

Last edited:
Best answer be: DON'T CARE

:feelsseriously: You argue like a broad.

"SWEEPING STATEMENTS" "GISH GALLOP"
=
"You're not giving me a chance to speak" "If you'd stop interrupting me......"

You were questioning the fact that they were even fed. I obviously don't accept what they say wholesale, you woman-brained dumbass. The point is I work with "official sources," once we establish a framework of "facts" I show how absurd and implausible the Hollowhoax tale is. Hard to do with an artful dodger like you, though!

This Jew lasted since 1939, despite having to subsist on just potato peel soup and mud with no water, he lasted the whole war, through 12 camps, and is still here today to tell his tale at the ripe age of 96. Remarkable.

Once again, the point was that they fed them, idiot. That they survived for years, and they fed them. If they wanted them dead it's simple, don't feed them. The international red cross was allowed in these places, including Auschwitz, and found nothing untoward. Obviously because those evil Nazis tricked 'em and moved the malnourished prisoners back and forth between the death camps like a game of monte.

Yet still many Jews managed to live for years in these camps, despite the severe malnutrition, of which there is no evidence is true whatsoever except at the tail end of the war when the Germans could barely feed their soldiers and citizens let alone the jews in the concentration camps, but because I used a source that said they did indeed feed them that means I have to accept all the rest of it, you got me! :feelstastyman:

Good one you woman-brained homo.

Boohoo, ad hominem, gish gallop.

*MIC DROP*

You have to use only sources acceptable to me, and if you do that means you have to accept everything they claim not the one relevant part, omg self-pwned! The source you used also says there was a genocide with gas chambers, you refuted yourself! :feelstastyman:

Remarkable. You create an argument out of whole cloth, take both sides, and still lose. I never said Jews weren't (inadequately) fed at Auschwitz 1, which was from 1940 a concentration / labor camp, not a purpose-built killing facility. That was built later, Auschwitz 2, also called Birkenau, and was an augmentation and replacement for the smaller, more basic killing facilities that came on line first. Belzec, near Lviv, was the first extermination camp, it came on line in February 1942 and was closed and dismantled by the year's end. Birkenau's state of the art killing facilities were brought on line starting in March 1942.

The Holocaust didn't happen all at once, it wasn't 100% clear that extermination was going to be the overarching method of solving the "Jewish Question" until late summer, 1941. Before then, the killing squads set loose in the USSR murdered mostly Jewish men as a "security measure". They went after the women and children a little later on, after the decision to kill all Jews was made. The Wannsee Conference, held in January 1942, codified the decision to implement the "Final Solution" in all occupied territories, assigned responsibility for various aspects of it to relevant bureaucracies, and ordered the building of extermination camps in Poland (the previous method of rounding up Jews and murdering them in open air mass shootings was deemed too hard on the murderers and too exposed to witnesses).

I do not have only to use sources acceptable to you (although the one you cited hilariously confirmed what I said, not what you said). I do not have to engage with you at all. It's become tiresome to respond to your half-witted sputtering and constant claims of "victory". I know everything I posted above is a verified, indisputable fact, consilience and all that. I know anybody reading this thread can find that out for themselves. I also know that arguing with a determined Holocaust denier is like talking to a wall, although the more intelligent ones can serve as a foil to help others see the flaws in their reasoning and falsehoods in their narratives. Sadly, you are not among them. Go away boy, you bother me.

:feelsseriously:

Are you seriously this obtuse that you didn't understand I was mocking you? Do I have to put /s so that a reddit faggot like you will understand sarcasm and satire?

Yes everything you said is "fact" backed by "consilience" like shooting Jews is too hard on murderers but marching them into Zyklon B showers and then tossing their remains into big ovens isn't so hard at all, thousands of them everyday.
No, I have no sense of humor. /s

Yes, shooting Jews one by one as they lie naked in a ditch is much harder than telling them to go take a shower. 15% of the murder squad members had killed themselves or gone totally nuts by the end of 1941. Himmler himself puked and nearly fainted while watching a "demonstration" killing of 100 or so Jews.

The 1944 extermination of Hungarian Jews was the apotheosis of efficient, industrialized mass murder, achieving a record one day total in excess of 40,000. During that time there were an average of four SS on duty at any given time in the four purpose-built gas chambers / crematoriums. The "work" was done by several hundred slaves, mostly Jews themselves. Most SS at Auschwitz drove trucks, slept in guard towers, pushed papers, answered the telephone, worked the radio, repaired trucks, sorted loot, stole some the same etc., and didn't have to see, or even think about, what was happening at Birkenau. Don't they look happy?

Last edited:
Everything I posted is a verifiable fact. It was Paul Blobel who said Himmler puked and almost fainted while watching the murder of 100 or so Jews. The date and location are also known. It was that incident and the reports of suicides and crack ups among the SS doing the murdering that made Himmler decide they must "find another way". And they did.

You're the one making up tales. And now you've collapsed into IHR bullshit and spurious math, as well as just flatly denying anything you don't like. You've humiliated yourself with your spittle-flecked, Jew-hating ranting. You've shown once again there is no Holocaust denier who isn't also a rabid anti-semite. I'm done with you.

Last edited:
It's a shame that it never happened.
jesus... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This isn't a rolling with the punches thing. You totally confused what I said and I don't see how.

How do you entertain this thought and think yeah that totally makes sense. There are many examples of such executions throughout history, and throughout WWII. Why would Himmler puke and nearly faint from watching such an execution? How is it a "fact" that marching Jews into Zyklon B showers, and then cleaning the remains, tossing their corpses into ovens, is easier on the psyche? This kind of stuff is still going on throughout the world today. But the Nazis no, no, they couldn't execute the poor Jews, Jews are God's chosen people, much better on the conscience to trick them into taking a lethal shower. Then scooping up their dead bodies, tossing it into an oven.

Also, where is the proof that Himmler puked and nearly fainted? Where is the proof the "murder squads" couldn't hack killing the Jews, which are special people, when once again, such things occur throughout history and still throughout the world in recent times? Nuremberg trials? Once again, all "confessions" were obtained with torture. This is literally hearsay reported as "fact" backed by " consilience."

Indeed they do look happy, because the Hollowhoax is a bunch of bunk.

This was posted in this thread:
View attachment 158734
And here's what an actual cremation expert had to say:

They literally can make up any tale, like hundreds of Jew slaves being the ones scooping up the other Jews and tossing them into ovens without word getting out about the trick showers, and them not doing anything against the four SS overseeing it all. It must be true, because it's facts back by consilience and you studied it in college.

The consilience is settled, comrade!
also based

Of course, it did. There are documents all over the place proving that it happened.
Dude... Ur profile image/ gif... I want that with a female.. WHY WAS I NOT UMONGST THE CHOSEN ONES!!!! ur profile pic is total suifuel :feelskek: