Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe the holocaust happened?

Did it really happened?

• Yes, 6 million did die

Votes: 33 23.7%
  • Yes, but far less die

Votes: 58 41.7%
  • No, it was all fabricated

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • Idc/idk

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
More people that weren't Jewish died in the holocaust
The holocaust was white brothers killing each other over some super rich, international interest playing in the background equation.
That´s the reality.
Besides talking about Holodomor ( Another big atrocity committed by jooish bolshevists )
Anything else is a fabrication to hide one´s deep rooted sins.

In the end...
They self project their evil onto others, in order to come out as the main victim.
End of story.

It's Illegal in my country to deny the Holocaust/Shoah

My country requires me to answer this question with yes.
So yes, it obviously happened, without a doubt.
1568659264497 10891340466109545

Yes too much proof and documents to deny it, though I am gonna say this: fuck people who always cry about how only jews died, when they were other victims as well

All that shit happened over 60 years ago, I could care less if it really happened or not. Having a full on argument over it is pointless.
The present is the sum total of the past.
Yes too much proof and documents to deny it, though I am gonna say this: fuck people who always cry about how only jews died, when they were other victims as well
I don't know anybody who says that.

My great grandfather died in a concentration camp (Auschwitz), he wasn't jewish, and neither am I. It wasn't only jews that died there.

TBH the thing that bothers me about all this virtue signalling is that no one seems to care or do anything about other genocides, like all of the ones that Stalin did, or the ones that happen in China, because China and Russia are economic powerhouses and trade partners with everyone. The only reason people harp so much about the holocaust is because there are no consequences for them to do so.

Last edited:
We have all kinds of forensic evidence, documents, eyewitness testimonies, and confessions proving without a shadow of a doubt that the Holocaust happened. The Soviets made renovations to Auschwitz after the war to facilitate its use as a museum, and people take this as proof that all evidence supporting the Holocaust was fabricated by the Jewish shadow government (Holocaust denial doesn't work without accepting the Zionist Occupied Government theory to justify dismissing the evidence as falsified).

Just believe in something blindly. Just trust your enemy.

Far less died, most died of Typhoid and auchwitz is pretty sus

I dont know and i dont care to know .

I only think a couple hundred thousand died. Not six million.

Biggest exaggerated lie in history, holdomar is in second place..

Winners write history, no side on earth is ever all good and the other all bad

The media in our time line lies and blurs reality to push forward agendas so I can only image what was left out and made up to make Germany look worse and us look better.

Recent examples are Iraq weapons of mass destruction, the Coup in Ukraine, gulf war babies incubators false story

Where is the "I believe more than 6 million died" option for the giga-good goys?
Of course, it did. There are documents all over the place proving that it happened.
And there are also documents which prove the exact opposite, like this one from the German Red Cross showing that the number of deaths in German camps were closer to 300.000:
Auschwitz

you need to be fucking retarded to think it didnt happen
but once again i guess just another thread of phags trying to be edgy so idc

Stormcucks are having a field day with those type of threads.

Jews were treated worse than shit, gassed and genocided during WW2.
Nazis were huge piece of shit.

:feelsseriously: then why is it illegal in most European countries to even question it?
Because Europeans have never valued the right to free speech and free expression the way Americans do. "I disagree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it", is a classic Americanism.
Also, Europe is where the Holocaust happened.

Dunno but if it did cool

Fake news by gay jews
I hope the holocause really happens this time

The reason is because it doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Not that other pishposh you're selling.
It definitely stands up to the scrutiny of those seeking facts. Those seeking justification for their pre-determined beliefs must seek flaws, lies and mistakes the historical narrative and believe only them. It's similar to the way those determined to deny the fact of evolution operate. Nobody who approaches the evidence with an open mind would conclude either evolution or the Holocaust are not established facts.

BTW Pishposh is a great word, I'm impressed. Although to truly own it, you should spell it pish posh.

Yes, but far less die Votes: 42 45.7%

I kinda expected that, so much fabrication. And you can't question the severity of it like British historian David Irving did. He was imprisoned for 3 years.

Jews are people like us and most of them are ugly as fuck due to inbreeding for more than 4000 years (a reason to feel sorry for them). I hate Hitler. He was nothing but a chad worshipper and he spent all his life sucking chads dicks. As a subhuman I feel closer to Jews and Gypsies than to Hitler and his army of Aryan chads.

Last edited:
My attempt to emulate your method of response isn't working for me, I'm only getting the last bit of your post to work with. I hope this is sufficiently lucid.

Definitely doesn't.

Is so-is not arguments are meaningless and boring. If you want to have a substantive discussion, say something substantive.

W/E

21st Century Valspeak. Try again.

Nope.

See my first answer.

And how much literature from the other side have you even read? I've read from both sides. Doubt you have. You haven't established any facts. Saying "it definitely happened, smarties think it happened," and doing armchair psychology doesn't quite cut the mustard.

I have read a great deal from both sides. You can't refute something if you don't know what it is. Again, if you want to have a substantive discussion, say something substantive.

Try again.

You got me. I didn't know pishposh was an acceptable alternative spelling. Nonetheless, the Holocaust still happened.

Volcel if you don't.

Basically soviet propaganda

Yunno what's quite funny, how almost all of the users defending the holocaust in this thread, are grey users, and braincel refugees. Just more proof that reddit does nothing but brainwash people, regardless of what subreddit they're from. There wasn't any extermination of anyone by Germany during WW2. Period. Anything to the contrary is Soviet and Jewish propaganda. Period.

Yunno what's quite funny, how almost all of the users defending the holocaust in this thread, are grey users, and braincel refugees. Just more proof that reddit does nothing but brainwash people, regardless of what subreddit they're from. There wasn't any extermination of anyone by Germany during WW2. Period. Anything to the contrary is Soviet and Jewish propaganda. Period.
I learned the actual history of the Holocaust at university and through independent study, not on reddit. Maybe that's where you were brainwashed yourself, as you know nothing about the actual facts, and must resort to empty pseudo-definitive assertions.
Some people aren't worth arguing with. Period.
Anything to the contrary is a waste of bandwidth. Period.

I learned the actual history of the Holocaust at university and through independent study, not on reddit. Maybe that's where you were brainwashed yourself, as you know nothing about the actual facts, and must resort to empty pseudo-definitive assertions.
Some people aren't worth arguing with. Period.
Anything to the contrary is a waste of bandwidth. Period.
(((University))), JFL, might aswell be reddit, "indepent study" my ass aswell, anyways people who refuse to participate in arguments, are automatically forfeit, but for anyone interested in the truth, i'll just leave these here to get you started.
1jpe
2IL6CFy
6 GUZILION
6 million majic number
6 millons
5890e05efc947dbcd4b87473f2e1c85515b8c2da6e038838399692e9fe96c6ef
992839 385531654890876 1095945402 n
Anne frank
Aushwitz before and after
Aushwitz tm
Aushwitz
Bodies
Cap
Concen

Doctored photos
Doctored
Doctored22
Dresden
Fake
Fat jew
Hol is
Hol
Holocaust revisionism
Human fat soap
Jewish population statistics
Jmm
Judea
KHARKOV
Little evidence
Los angeles
Madjanek
Magic 6 guzzilion
Magic 6 million
Myth
Propagandist
Red pill 6 mill
Russia 6 million
Sixmillion34appearances
Smoke
Soap
Talmud 40 million jews holohax
The fat man of decit
Treblinka bods
Typhus phot
Typhus
Weisel
Weisel2
Weisel3
Yugoslavia
Zykol
Babi yar
Holocaustfraud

What about the nazi officers who survived?
Just believe people who have been captured and tortured by the enemy bro. Not like the allies don't have a history of making people confess to things they didn't do or anything.

There's plenty of evidence confirming it, but i doubt the ~le gas chambers thing was real. Also, many people who weren't jews died.

stormfrontcels rushing to their keyboards