Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe the holocaust happened?

Did it really happened?

• Yes, 6 million did die

Votes: 33 23.7%
  • Yes, but far less die

Votes: 58 41.7%
  • No, it was all fabricated

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • Idc/idk

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
For real though.

The Holocaust is mostly ignore honestly, and all attention goes to "Shoah." No one wants to hear about dead gypsies.

I couldnt give a fuck about the holocaust. Where is the 12 million Christians dying under the Soviet Union and Holodomor news under the Jewish Bolsheviks?

Jews left and right up and down. I couldnt give a fuck about what happened until they portray everything in a equal light.

But in terms of holocaust imagine falling for the 6 million statistic. I live in a shithole where you can deny it legally anyways.

Last edited:
It's a shame that it never happened.

Of course, it did. There are documents all over the place proving that it happened.

It's a Hoax. The tifus was the main reason that killed jews and other people during the II World War. Zyklon B was never used on people and the gas chambers were installed after the war, as a form of "reconstruction" that was only intended to blame genocide on Germany. The Leuchter report proves about the hoax of the gas chambers. Many photos of malnourished people were from the Holodomor famine wich ocurred in Ukraine, and the the mountains of corpses burning are from the bombing of Dresden city (bombing that killed many more people than atomic bombs in Japan).

Of course, it did. There are (((documents))) all over the place proving that it happened.
Good Goy.

how would I know?

It's a Hoax. The tifus was the main reason that killed jews and other people during the II World War. Zyklon B was never used on people and the gas chambers were installed after the war, as a form of "reconstruction" that was only intended to blame genocide on Germany. The Leuchter report proves about the hoax of the gas chambers. Many photos of malnourished people were from the Holodomor famine wich ocurred in Ukraine, and the the mountains of corpses burning are from the bombing of Dresden city (bombing that killed many more people than atomic bombs in Japan).

Good Goy.
I believe this. There were internment camps and unfortunately many people died of tyfus.

dont know, dont care

I don't like to deny it or 9/11. The true conspiracy is much darker I assume. I think when people deny these things, they make people who question why it happened, look crazy too. I guess the Jews don't deserve to die for merely existing. But they need to realize they're fucking with real peoples lives. And eventually those people won't put up with it.

The true hollocaust is happening right now, millions of truecels are dying

It's tough to know for sure, but based on the evidence I saw so far, I believe that around 300k Jews (and other persecuted groups like Gipsies, etc) died, mostly of war-related starvation and diseases (like typhus).

I'm 100% sure Jews (and the other groups like Gypsies) were persecuted and imprisoned, but I'm very skeptical of gas chambers, people being buried/burned alive en masse and the 6 million number.

Of course it did, I can't be fucking bothered to argue with Nazi's.

Go charge your vril and get laid with your aryan genes JFL.

Yea it definitely happened, but I'm skeptic at 6 million. I saw a math related post on some other site that brought a very strong claim that 6 million people could not have died.

Not a stormfrontcel so I don't care

I don't know but that's what they teach at school

It's tough to know for sure, but based on the evidence I saw so far, I believe that around 300k Jews (and other persecuted groups like Gipsies, etc) died, mostly of war-related starvation and diseases (like typhus).

I'm 100% sure Jews (and the other groups like Gypsies) were persecuted and imprisoned, but I'm very skeptical of gas chambers, people being buried/burned alive en masse and the 6 million number.
Pretty much my thoughts on the issue as well, there just isn't enough evidence (if any) to support a lot of the claims.

Nothing happened.

In cucked lithuania (separatist part of Russia) it is forbidden to deny, so must say it sure happened

Holokausc

For legal reasons, I'm obliged to say it did happen and 6 million people died.

(I do believe it did happen, but 6 million people.........)

Not a stormfrontcel so I don't care
Beside of that Im legally obliged to say it happened exactly like the history books said it happened or I have to pay a high fine or even get thrown in jail. Crazy isnt it?

No.

Its a total fabrication to justify the stealing of the Palestinians land as well blood libeling the Germans as well the Jews have extended it to blood libeling the entire white race which plays into their brainwashing of the libtards with white guilt which causes the libtards, SJW’s and other leftist dupes and useful idiots to go along with if not outright aid the Jew’s white genocide agenda.

The Germans kept records extensively and meticulously and there was never a single document or piece of parchment ever found or recovered where Hitler alluded to or much less ordered a Holocaust killing of all Jews.

Plus it doesn’t help the Jew’s case any that the big holocaust plaque over in Europe is always getting revised with lower and lower numbers each time.

I believe last I heard it was at around 100,000 Jews supposedly being hollow hoax’d rather than the fabled and famous six million number.

The real and grim truth about WWII is that unfortunately the bad guys won ie Jews and they did it by using their brainwashed unthinking goyim cattle dupes in the US but also had the help of the scumbag traitor homosexual british elite.

It happened but in my opinion it was exaggerated by the winning powers. Most people died in the camps because nearing the end of the war supplies ran out and everything they had was used to supply their troops.

Holocaust stories are a mechanism used to enforce white guilt.

Of course, it did. There are documents all over the place proving that it happened.

We also have extensive high quality 1080p HD footage of Luke Skywalker blowing up the Death Star.

Since its been shown on movie theaters, TV and Blu ray players nationwide we know it happened and was a real event beyond any doubt.[/sarcasm off the charts

If by Holocaust, you mean the systematic attempt by the Nazis to kill every Jew they could put hands on, and that it was facilitated in part by the utilization of purpose-built mass killing facilities, yes that absolutely, unequivocally did occur. The historical evidence is overwhelming, and keeps growing as newly available archives from the USSR and East Germany are thoroughly examined, and Allied archives are examined and re-examined. The Hoefle Telegram, uncovered in British archives in 2000 is itself a smoking gun, verified by and verifying the Korherr Report, given to Himmler in 1943, and including the exact same numerical and calendar data.

Last edited:
Just lol @ thinking that the nazis could gas 6 million cand at the same time have the Jewish population not only not change,but also grow a year later.

All that shit happened over 60 years ago, I could care less if it really happened or not. Having a full on argument over it is pointless.

Yes, but the mythology of Auschwitz is bullshit. The Einsatzgruppen, Treblinka, Dachau, et al are credibly linked to mass murders through contemporaneous accounts, including from Nazis.

Auschwitz, in the other hand, is a hype job to sell books and fuel propaganda.

It happened but in my opinion it was exaggerated by the winning powers. Most people died in the camps because nearing the end of the war supplies ran out and everything they had was used to supply their troops.
Likely. Numbers are always fabricated to garner greater support. Whether to create sympathy for (insert party) or to create momentum to get behind a war effort like Vietnam in reporting how many enemies killed. It's all politics.

This but unironic

Also Hitler wouldve gassed most of this forum(save for the Aryan fakecels) for being subhuman

This but unironic

Also Hitler wouldve gassed most of this forum(save for the Aryan fakecels) for being subhuman

This. Hitler himself didn't look Aryan to me.

Yeah i believe it happened, likely they killed less than 6 million tho

Contradicted myself in that statement, F U C K

[IMG alt="SithSalvation"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/21/21716.jpg?1570758311[/IMG]
SithSalvation
Sithcel
-

JoinedOct 11, 2019Messages13
Literally just came from r/Celouts since unfortunately r/Braincels got banned by the cucks at Reddit. Someone recommended to come here and start an account just in case Reddit goes on a ban spree of incel subbreddits again, good secondary source.

Literally just came from r/Celouts since unfortunately r/Braincels got banned by the cucks at Reddit. Someone recommended to come here and start an account just in case Reddit goes on a ban spree of incel subbreddits again, good secondary source.
Welcome, dont expect high IQ content from me since im useless spammer.

I think it was real, however, I think it was highly exaggerated.

Yes, and I think looks was a part of it. A lot of Ashkenazis are seriously ugly looking dudes, especially back then in Germany when interbreeding was less common.

It's extremely over-exaggerated, thousands died, but not because of (((gas chambers))), but because of Typhus and intentional bombing by allies which cause starvation.

No.
Its a hoax.
There was a real genocide in that era.
It was Holodomor.

But ashkenazi kikes warped that operation into something which would benefit them instead.
That´s how they got their victim complex,by using the blood of the goyim.

All you fools here, that don´t get this.
Bury yourselves in the sand, by your own stupid.

It's extremely over-exaggerated, thousands died, but not because of (((gas chambers))), but because of Typhus and intentional bombing by allies which cause starvation.
>Einsatzgruppen

It's greatly exaggerated, the number was probably closer to 250k-300k rather than the "Muh 6 gorillion" that kikes have propagated, even then the deaths were due to allies bombing supply routes, so the camps had to feed their soldiers instead of the captives, as well as diseases.

Go to the camps for yourself, when I went to Auschwitz, every thing (All the so called personal belongings) was behind thick glass meaning you can't tell if the "Evidence" is fake or not. The "prototype" gas chamber looked like a room were fossil fuel would have been burned, and the real gas chamber was a slab of concrete on the ground (They just expect you to believe that is where it was JFL).

More people that weren't Jewish died in the holocaust