Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe the average normie is an incel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This includes ethnics.

Personally, I have seen even most rice and curries with girlfriends or at least dating one.

No, but I do think a significant amount of them are incels in denial

no
but the average normie barely has sex, mostly relies in scortcelling and has sex with worse women than their own lookz by circumstances, luck, alcohol, social circlez, etc

I see men that I mog with gfs all the time. Normie men need to be NT with social circles to get laid though.

Many normies are rotting in their room but you just dont see them

Average normies are getting chads leftovers, but they dont get chad treatment. Toilets lust over great genetics, status and power. The average guy doesnt have that.

no
but the average normie barely has sex, mostly relies in scortcelling and has sex with worse women than their own lookz by circumstances, luck, alcohol, social circlez, etc
This

Most of normies mog us by infinity

It's definitely possible. Women's standards are hugely inflated and their rejections are stupid and arbitrary. They are extremely capricious and getting left out is plausible and easy to happen.

Not at all, but as others have said they have far more limited options than your average chad. They usually have to settle for sub-becky tier foids unless they wanna get cucked by a gold digger, most of the time they are just thrown away like beta provider cucks though.

Not sure if the average normie-tier male is incel or even nearcel however Normies are the new inductees of inceldom but they'll never admit it

but the average normie barely has sex
Barely having sex is better than none... I've heard guys in a relationship bitch and complain that they don't get to have sex as much as they want. I want to punch them in the face so badly.

I see men that I mog with gfs all the time. Normie men need to be NT with social circles to get laid though.
this

most men are not getting sex ie incel
doesn't mean they are physically incapable of getting sex

if you are a youngcel in college and think it's hard wait till you are 25+ in nightmare mode

No. Go ask sub 8 believers they’ll say yes :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: