Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you believe in the current climate change narrative?

do you believe in the current climate change narrative?

• Total voters
ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
just asking for a friend because I see that this topics is in the headlines lately

Mostly yes, though I definitely think that it's possible that factors outside of human control (the Sun going through its own phases, cycles and changes and so on) play a greater part than most believe and that the belief that it's 100% caused by humans is just hubris:feelsjuice:.

It's happening but the way they're fearmongering with soyjak face is terrible.

Yes, only MAGA controlled opposition retards think otherwise. That being said electric vehicles aren't any better.

No it is only part of the new world order of the jews

Yes, only MAGA controlled opposition retards think otherwise. That being said electric vehicles aren't any better.
Mostly yes, though I definitely think that it's possible that factors outside of human control (the Sun going through its own phases, cycles and changes and so on) play a greater part than most believe and that the belief that it's 100% caused by humans is just hubris:feelsjuice:.
It's happening but the way they're fearmongering with soyjak face is terrible.
What evidence do you base your belief on?

Alaska's rivers are turning bright orange and as acidic as vinegar as toxic metal .

IMG 4742
IMG 4741

Like I've said it's real and it will be brutal. Millions of shitskins pouring out of the sewers of Africa and India and being shot on sight by chink border guards/European vessels once it's too much to handle. The only thing you can do is watch. :feelsugh:

It's probably real, but no one wants to actually fix it which requires brute force, and for the most part I don't care. Sometimes I just see it as entertainment of seeing normies yapping about "climate change" and they get or become overly hysterial about it. The climate change stuff makes them mentally ill. A lot of it is just virtue signaling and flailing their arms around, and I think deep down a lot of them don't care about it as well. It's one of the few things that makes normies get quite political with it lol (and having something for them to care about).

Most people think you can solve it by reducing consumption (but however that's still wrong).

If people really want to solve climate change, it's going to require major fundamental economic changes, and the ruling class of course doesn't want to go through with this (they don't want to sacrifice their profit and wealth).

Last edited:
Like I've said it's real and it will be brutal. Millions of shitskins pouring out of the sewers of Africa and India and being shot on sight by chink border guards/European vessels once it's too much to handle. The only thing you can do is watch. :feelsugh:
Europe is lucky due to its geographical location it never stops raining . Look at UK, in England they are lucky to have 2 days of no rain . But Africa can have bad droughts. Imagine all those Africans as you said flooding Europe lol

If it was real they wouldn't have changed the wording from "global warming" to "man-made climate change" ("climate change" has been happening for billions of years).

If it was real they wouldn't have changed the wording from "global warming" to "man-made climate change" ("climate change" has been happening for billions of years).
Idk. It's getting hot every year

hmmm okay are saying it is natural or fake? Some users posted an article about the melting permafrost, is that fake?

yes, because the heat has become extreme in my city and my whole country, I have been left for several days without access to electricity, and several animals have died in the wiild

I have never felt so much heat in my life

yes, because the heat has become extreme in my city and my whole country, I have been left for several days without access to electricity, and several animals have died in the wiild

I have never felt so much heat in my life
which country?

On the plus side it helps delay the next glacial period

Climate change and currently global warming is real. That it's man-made has no valid proof.

Nah not at all. Its a total hoax.

Climate will change regardless even if we went full on nuclear energy.

which country?
mexico

in many states people prefer to sleep on the street than at home, due to the extreme heat, mexico city will run out of water within a month

Last edited:
Man-made or not, it's not the average joe's concern.

The aircraft’s total flight emissions were 8,293.54 tonnes of carbon, which is 1,184.8 times more than the average person’s total annual emissions, the study says.

Nah not at all. Its a total hoax.

Climate will change regardless even if we went full on nuclear energy.
You mean like how Europe had an ice age before and how some deserts were tropical jungles in the South during that ice age?

You mean like how Europe had an ice age before and how some deserts were tropical jungles in the South during that ice age?
yes

the climate will change with or without us

I don't think people have anything to do with it considering the earth was hotter during the height of the roman empire. We're basically at the mercy of the sun.

hmmm okay are saying it is natural or fake? Some users posted an article about the melting permafrost, is that fake?
Temp

Greenland

hmmmm okay where are the major cities underwater, what about the coastlines lost before the industrial revolution hmmm okay

yes

the climate will change with or without us
okay i see what you mean.

So you mean people with agendas hijack this fact and use it to their advantage?

okay i see what you mean.

So you mean people with agendas hijack this fact and use it to their advantage?
yes i think so. I dont know why the elite can't just be honest about it and tell everyone how over dependency on oil can lead to wars.

its easier to trick foids about how the environment and climate is rapidly changing for the worst due to it being "man" made

What evidence do you base your belief on?
I've seen some arguments like those made by the people behind this website:

I'll admit, it definitely gets me thinking:waitwhat:.

Yes, the science is solid. Which I looked at unlike the soys who just believe it cause it is their talking point. The concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has increased since the Industrial Revolution and global temperatures have increased as well. Carbon dioxide traps heat like a blanket, it’s why Venus is a hellhole.

However, in saying this I don’t think anything should be done. I’m not going to have children cause foids have rejected me so I don’t care. I would buy a gas guzzling SUV and keep it running all day with air conditioner if that didn’t cost a lot to do.

The Devil, through the actions of both himself and the condemned is slowly turning the planet into a replica of the firey pits of Hell

Ya, and the covid narrative too.

View attachment 1167125
View attachment 1167126

hmmmm okay where are the major cities underwater, what about the coastlines lost before the industrial revolution hmmm okay
:yes:

The whole climate change discourse is a fucked up mess because neither the average normie nor the average activist are aware how variable the climate already is naturally.

And these activists are basically cultists. They want climate change to be real, and they want it to be entirely man-made, all for the exact same reasons that a Young Earth Creationist wants fossils to be fake. They are emotionally invested in this shit.

Some of them (i.e. the ones who are aware of pre-industrial climate shifts) go so far as to deny or minimize the Medieval Warm Period. I actually saw a presentation in that vein at a history conference sometime before covid. The dude in question was Johannes Preiser-Kapeller, an Austrian historian who likes to bring climate and network theory into his research. In that particular presentation, he basically argued that the Medieval Warm Period was just a European thing because "it didn't happen in Central Asia" and "there's no data to support that it happened anywhere else".

Whats wrong with that? Easy - 1) he didn't even mention North America, even though this continent was more heavily impacted by the Medieval Warm Period and the subsequent Little Ice Age than anywhere else; 2) that 'lack of data' is because of LACK OF RESEARCH, especially in the southern hemisphere; 3) in spite of that lack of data & research, there is in fact data from New Zealand (tree rings, glaciers, etc.) that supports that the Medieval Warm Period also occured there (link to an NZ tree ring study on that one).

I mean, fuck's sake, the end of the Medieval Warm Period basically destroyed civilization in the Mississippi valley. There were compex societies with division of labour, cities, and even monumental architecture (the earthen mounds) from the Gulf all the way up to the Great Lakes. But their agriculture hinged on crops that were originally from Mexico (especially maize), which weren't nearly as tolerant of a cooler climate as that European crops (wheat, barley, fava beans, etc.) were. And in between that and the fact that they had almost no domestic animals to fall back on (only dogs and turkeys), the end of the Medieval Warm Period basically destroyed their civilization.

...but the best part is; normies will actually point to stuff like this in order to say that "climate change is a big deal and it could end civilization"... in spite of the fact that examples like the Mississippian civilization or the Harappa civilization on the Indian subcontinent were clearly the victims of PRE-INDUSTRIAL climate change. Id est, climate changes that happened long before combustion engines began to shit CO2 into the atmosphere.

They don't realize that this means that climate change is primarily a natural thing because their stunted minds won't put two and two together.

:yes:

The whole climate change discourse is a fucked up mess because neither the average normie nor the average activist are aware how variable the climate already is naturally.

And these activists are basically cultists. They want climate change to be real, and they want it to be entirely man-made, all for the exact same reasons that a Young Earth Creationist wants fossils to be fake. They are emotionally invested in this shit.

Some of them (i.e. the ones who are aware of pre-industrial climate shifts) go so far as to deny or minimize the Medieval Warm Period. I actually saw a presentation in that vein at a history conference sometime before covid. The dude in question was Johannes Preiser-Kapeller, an Austrian historian who likes to bring climate and network theory into his research. In that particular presentation, he basically argued that the Medieval Warm Period was just a European thing because "it didn't happen in Central Asia" and "there's no data to support that it happened anywhere else".

Whats wrong with that? Easy - 1) he didn't even mention North America, even though this continent was more heavily impacted by the Medieval Warm Period and the subsequent Little Ice Age than anywhere else; 2) that 'lack of data' is because of LACK OF RESEARCH, especially in the southern hemisphere; 3) in spite of that lack of data & research, there is in fact data from New Zealand (tree rings, glaciers, etc.) that supports that the Medieval Warm Period also occured there (link to an NZ tree ring study on that one).

I mean, fuck's sake, the end of the Medieval Warm Period basically destroyed civilization in the Mississippi valley. There were compex societies with division of labour, cities, and even monumental architecture (the earthen mounds) from the Gulf all the way up to the Great Lakes. But their agriculture hinged on crops that were originally from Mexico (especially maize), which weren't nearly as tolerant of a cooler climate as that European crops (wheat, barley, fava beans, etc.) were. And in between that and the fact that they had almost no domestic animals to fall back on (only dogs and turkeys), the end of the Medieval Warm Period basically destroyed their civilization.

...but the best part is; normies will actually point to stuff like this in order to say that "climate change is a big deal and it could end civilization"... in spite of the fact that examples like the Mississippian civilization or the Harappa civilization on the Indian subcontinent were clearly the victims of PRE-INDUSTRIAL climate change. Id est, climate changes that happened long before combustion engines began to shit CO2 into the atmosphere.

They don't realize that this means that climate change is primarily a natural thing because their stunted minds won't put two and two together.
:bigbrain:

(((They))) control the weather

Climate change is real but it's changing not because of human actions, or our actions have like a fraction of % influence on this.

It's just used tho as an excuse by kikes to fuck you financially right in the ass. Hegelian dialectic at it's finest.

It's well researched, real and humans are the main cause. It's a perfect example that people often reject the results of science if they are uncomfortable.