Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in "social skills" and "being good with women"

Are the concepts of social skills and being good with women myths?

• Social skills are a myth

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Being good with women is a myth

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Both are myths

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters
sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★
Please vote in the poll.

Personally, I don't believe in either of these. Chadfishes I take as evidence that being good with women, that phrase is code for being good looking to women. I don't believe in being good with women, because why do women not have to "be good" with men? They all sit atop a throne of SMV, they are all good looking to all men, and their contribution to courtship is saying yes or no (usually no).

I don't believe in social skills. If you don't have autism, it isn't hard to talk to other people. Most your conversations will be surface level and small talk that you will have forgotten about by tea time. Friendship isn't caused by having whatever is meant by social skills, it's caused by familiarity. The more time you spend with your buddy, the more you're going to know them, and provided you don't differ too greatly in worldview or sense of humor, you become friends. Since all children haven't formed a worldview in middle school and they spend a lot of time together, that's why friendships form in schools. I can't become friends with normies, because of worldview, being blackpilled, their cognitive dissonance and lack of self-awareness, it remains at small talk not because of "social skills". Social skills are being able to talk and make eye contact, or it's knowing what you can say without getting your head kicked in.

I made this thread because I was speaking to one of my friends, whom I became friends with because our desks were close together in school, and somehow women, relationships, etc were brought up, and this guy is redpilled from YouTube. He said these phrases "social skills" and "good with women". I was gritting my teeth until the subject was changed, but it did make me think about it again. (I am sure if it were not for the positioning of desks in a classroom, I wouldn't be friends with him. Our worldviews are too opposed to make it so today.)

I am alone with this philosophy that things around you are more vain than meets the eye?

no, both are bluepilled/redpilled bs

Im diagnosed Aspie, so it never began for ne

Please vote in the poll.

Personally, I don't believe in either of these. Chadfishes I take as evidence that being good with women, that phrase is code for being good looking to women. I don't believe in being good with women, because why do women not have to "be good" with men? They all sit atop a throne of SMV, they are all good looking to all men, and their contribution to courtship is saying yes or no (usually no).

I don't believe in social skills. If you don't have autism, it isn't hard to talk to other people. Most your conversations will be surface level and small talk that you will have forgotten about by tea time. Friendship isn't caused by having whatever is meant by social skills, it's caused by familiarity. The more time you spend with your buddy, the more you're going to know them, and provided you don't differ too greatly in worldview or sense of humor, you become friends. Since all children haven't formed a worldview in middle school and they spend a lot of time together, that's why friendships form in schools. I can't become friends with normies, because of worldview, being blackpilled, their cognitive dissonance and lack of self-awareness, it remains at small talk not because of "social skills". Social skills are being able to talk and make eye contact, or it's knowing what you can say without getting your head kicked in.

I made this thread because I was speaking to one of my friends, whom I became friends with because our desks were close together in school, and somehow women, relationships, etc were brought up, and this guy is redpilled from YouTube. He said these phrases "social skills" and "good with women". I was gritting my teeth until the subject was changed, but it did make me think about it again. (I am sure if it were not for the positioning of desks in a classroom, I wouldn't be friends with him. Our worldviews are too opposed to make it so today.)

I am alone with this philosophy that things around you are more vain than meets the eye?
Of course social skills are important because you can market what ever you are selling, they get your foot in the door so to speak . However, as an incel doesnt mean women will "buy" your product i.e your "romance".

Yeah, they don't mean shit. Looks trump everything in life, as you've said. But...

Personally I'd say some degree of social competence, like the ability to small talk or read social cues are indeed critical to your general functioning in a society, but they don't affect your romance or relationship as much as normies claim. 90% of it comes down to how you look, your height, face and muscles (muscles playing the smallest part).

Height lets you abuse a lot of shit. It's much easier to assert dominance over a shorter man/woman regardless of who you are as long as you aren't a complete dipshit who falls over his own words every second, or you don't have a whiny, nasal voice. We're primitive animals deep down, big thing = scary. Generally you are seen as more masculine if you're tall(er) than other people. That gets you benefits in other fields of life, not just the love department.

There is nothing more cringeworthy than a short or below average looking guy trying to act confident in public. Napoleon Complex in full force.
So it's just water.

Being good with women = being good looking + NT

Chad does not have to be "good with females"; he can be a complete jerk, and females will still be drawn to him because of his attractive face and height

I only believe in being around women, which is easier said than done today. If a woman finds you attractive, they make it easy. Men do still need to find those women.

Beyond that, social skills are irrelevant and it's stupid believing that whatever you say can win over a woman.

I only believe in being around women, which is easier said than done today. If a woman finds you attractive, they make it easy.
How has it ever been easier than uploading a few bathroom selfies of your jawline? Women can avoid men they feel nothing or disgust towards today, and have been doing that evermore commonly.

I'd say some degree of social competence, like the ability to small talk or read social cues are indeed critical to your general functioning in a society
Yes, not having autism / having Asperger's syndrome, is a requisite. Normal people develop that social competence naturally, it doesn't need to be taught. Autism can contribute to inceldom.

Of course social skills are important because you can market what ever you are selling, they get your foot in the door so to speak . However, as an incel doesnt mean women will "buy" your product i.e your "romance".
What do you mean by "social skills"? I've said it is the ability to speak and hold eye contact. There are no interesting or sexy ideas that can come out your mouth, so without autism, what does social skills mean?

Being good with women = being good looking + NT
It's a sliding scale. Where you are less NT, you must make up with greater and greater proportions of looks, and there is looks where your NTness doesn't matter at all at both extremes of looks.

Being NT alone isnt enough to pull foids

It’ll help you if you’re a low tier or failed normie

For incels though, it’s over

Yes i belive but im not NT so fuck it

As long as you can hold a conversation without sperging out, it's fine. You don't need to be a charismatic person to attract foids if you have the looks. Most people have the same boring personalities. Just listen in to any normie conversation, they talk about the most pointless shit.

Please vote in the poll.

As an autist, i can assure you social skills are definitely a thing

You can have social skills as a NT normie but still fail at relationships and dating because you're not very attractive. Autists can't learn social skills to an adequate degree at all even if they do exist, it might as well be nonexistent for them. This makes non NTs extra unattractive to normalfags because they lack both social skills and looks usually. So they're worse off than NT normies who already aren't very successful at their love lives to begin with.

inkwells cannot be saved thru social skills. Only a new face and new height can save one.

normies do benefit from social skills, specially if they are HTN.

chads dont need social skills. But if they have them then their options will multiply even more. They already have a shitton of options tho, its not needed.

All in the looks. Especially the face.

Chad does not have to be "good with females"; he can be a complete jerk, and females will still be drawn to him because of his attractive face and height
You also need a style like over a template, and a broccoli on your head and foids will call you chad

Please vote in the poll.

I don't believe either are myths.

what truly separates a normie and an inkwell is pure social skills. You could be a HTN in looks but if ur a huge autist retard you're getting ostracized. Of courth, doesn't apply to chads

There are social skills. I know this from a fact. I used to work with an autist and I could tell he was socially completely blind. He couldnt tell if the other person was not interested in his jokes or stories. He made terrible "jokes" and told cringeworthy stories and nobody ever wanted to listen to him. He was so unaware that many of other co workers avoided him like plague. Social skills arent a myth.