Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Do you believe in reincarnation?

• Yes

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Don't know and don't care. The life I live sucks major cock and this is all that matters for now.

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
I personally do. However it's a trap.

Once a person dies, memories, emotional connections and acquired skills are wiped out clean and the spirit rendered in state of amnesia possesses body of another child and the cycles continues. Everything has to be learnt yet again once again you wonder about your purpose in life (if there's any), you have to figure out how this world works.

It's not fun boys. We are scammed big time.

No, but I wish.

Nah, all that shit is cope. Logically when we die, it'll feel just like it was before we were born.

Yes I’ve been incel in all of my previous lives

can be real or not

I believe in eternal life after death. I also believe a worst fate than the current one or even death awaits me. :feelsbadman:

Side effects of the 3 main religions I guess. Guilt and shame and fear. It's hard to shake off after so many years of believing in something like that. Funny, they said God's supposed to give hope. Now I fear nothing more than meeting him tbh.

No
I believe in eternal life after death. I also believe a worst fate than the current one or even death awaits me. :feelsbadman:

Side effects of the 3 main religions I guess. Guilt and shame and fear. It's hard to shake off after so many years of believing in something like that. Funny, they said God's supposed to give hope. Now I fear nothing more than meeting him tbh.
I feel somewhat the same.

reincarnationcoping is the best cope. if you start karmamaxxing now you'll be gigachad when you reincarnate, and all foids are going to reincarnate into truecels.

Those three things you mentioned are the very foundations of gods rule over people. Do you think omnipotent, just and compassionate being such as God would have to resort to terror to be worshipped by us?
reincarnationcoping is the best cope. if you start karmamaxxing now you'll be gigachad when you reincarnate, and all foids are going to reincarnate into truecels.
I don't see this cope working.

No. It's a cope.

No. Reincarnation is one of the biggest lies of the devil. I particularly hate that false doctrine because many people on my family have been fooled by it.

There's no second chance, accept Jesus right now.

Luke 16 KJV:

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

There's no second chance, accept Jesus right now.
I respect Him, especially for naming da joo, but too much mystery surrounds His name. I'm a bit wary of fully submitting to Him

I'm a bit wary of fully submitting to Him
Matthew 11 KJV:

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Drop the burdens of false man-made religions and trust only in Christ alone and the blood He shed for your salvation.

All false manmade religions: you have to do

Biblical Christianity: it's done, praise Jesus!

Yes. Why? Because it’s the only thing I can imagine. Being alive as a human.

As much as I want to believe that there's a life after death, that time won't wipe out any trace of my existence after my body passes.....

I'm think there's nothing after this life. That's why I've resolved to live as comfortably as possible.

It is giga cope
I believe that i will be good product for nature after death
If i will get laid and have kids, my soul will still alive within the genes of my grandsons.

if reincarnation is real, where's the residual memories of your past lives?

if reincarnation is real, where's the residual memories of your past lives?
Hmm, I can only revise some very iffy examples of people who are called prodigies/geniuses.
The small kids who show astonishing amount of expertise in certain skills, that normally would require many, many years to acquire.
The explanation that fit with what I personally believe is that memories are coded both in bodies - engrams of brains (neural connections) and spirit of individual.
Killing the body does one thing, sufficient amnesia process works on the spirit. :feelstastyman:

No. I'm a commie atheist.

God isn't real

I don't know, but reincarnation is probably the only way this world could be considered "fair". If everything is decided by chance at birth, that means that if you go through enough lifetimes you'll eventually get to be one of the lucky ones.

Sadly, the truth is that it's much more likely we simply stop existing when we die, much as I dislike that possibility.

Wish I could carry a bundle of hotness in my next life but I don’t believe it and I think the state of your conscience after you rot will be a eternal loop of DMT

No we die and turn into breakfast,lunch,dinner for maggots