Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in God?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

Is god real?

• Total voters
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Being that this is a very nihilistic forum, im wondering what percentage of incels believe in some higher power

The only God I follow is Blackops2cel.

I said no. If there is a god, the god is a cruel one.

In my eyes, god can exist or not. It doesn't matter to me.

Whether god exists or not it is irrelevant.
The earth is a anarchist playground with no morals and no karma that kind of coping shit. No justice whatsoever.

It is in our hands to impose Justice on what has wronged us, not karma or god that cope.

Maybe! I pretend to be catholic tbh

I believe in God.

God has forsaken me

9EBFD89E 9EE6 4A8A 9EBC 500109DC92B6

can you repeat the question?

Yes,I do.there is no god but Allah.

Hard to say.
Both sides, send me evidence

It doesn't affect my view of the world one way or another. If there is a creator, I have disagreements with him.

This hell on earth is a test from God, and if we make it we get virgin slaves that will only serve us in the paradise for eternity.

This hell on earth is a test from God, and if we make it we get virgin slaves that will only serve us in the paradise for eternity.
But people skewed the rules of faith in the main religions(Christianity,Islam,Judaism,etc...)

I hope Elliot Rodger is in paradise banging a fresh 10/10 virgin every day. He deserves it for his martyrdom

No I am not mentally ill.

Do you believe in God?

rexfeatures_999359b-630x480.jpg

Praise be to the first known Incel, Jesus.

Yes,I do.there is no god but Allah.

Why does Allah inflict such suffering upon incels, while granting Chads and degenerate foids an easy life ?

Why does Allah inflict such suffering upon incels, while granting Chads and degenerate foids an easy life ?
Because in religions, life doesn't matter at all, it's just a test. That's why there are rich and poor, sick and healthy, handsome and ugly, etc. Humans have a shit nature and a lot of suffering nowadays are caused by humans themselves (wars, poverty, injustice, even hypergamy is a fault of society, etc) And that's why there's hell in the afterlife. Religions have known the human nature very well and that's why the religious laws had always saved incels throughout history through marriage and stuff and society had always been stable. But since atheism, liberalism, nihilism became more and more common amongst people, society became a complete mess.

Because in religions, life doesn't matter at all, it's just a test. That's why there are rich and poor, sick and healthy, handsome and ugly, etc. Humans have a shit nature and a lot of suffering nowadays are caused by humans themselves (wars, poverty, injustice, even hypergamy is a fault of society, etc) And that's why there's hell in the afterlife. Religions have known the human nature very well and that's why the religious laws had always saved incels throughout history through marriage and stuff and society had been always stable. But since atheism, liberalism, nihilism became more and more common amongst people, society became a complete mess.

Exactly this. Religion came with laws, not to cure problems but to bring order. You can never 'cure' homosexuality and female behavior, but you can bring order in society by limiting the dangerous of those kind of people. Incels always had it better under a patriarchal theocracy.

Exactly this. Religion came with laws, not to cure problems but to bring order. You can never 'cure' homosexuality and female behavior, but you can bring order in society by limiting the dangerous of those kind of people. Incels always had it better under a patriarchal theocracy.
While i agree with you that the nature of women is not that good at all, i don't believe that homosexuality is normal or natural, it just doesn't make sense neither from a religious prespective nor from an evolutionary prespective.

I agree with you on the rest though, humans just can't live without religion.

While i agree with you that the nature of women is not that good at all, i don't believe that homosexuality is normal or natural, it just doesn't make sense neither from a religious prespective nor from an evolutionary prespective.

I agree with you on the rest though, humans just can't live without religion.

Homosexuality has always existed and it's even a thing among animals, it doesn't matter if it's nature or not, what matters is: "Is it morally acceptable for humans to engage in homosexuality?" The answer to that is obivous: NO

God has always hated sodomites and destroyed them (Think about the people of Lot).

God doesn't exist.. we are all our own gods.. it just happens that the gods at the top of the Pantheon are insane and cruel. God is a concept brought in after the genocide of Devil worshippers by Judeo Christians.

Homosexuality has always existed and it's even a thing among animals, it doesn't matter if it's nature or not, what matters is: "Is it morally acceptable for humans to engage in homosexuality?" The answer to that is obivous: NO

God has always hated sodomites and destroyed them (Think about the people of Lot).
Well it doesn't matter if we both disagree on it being natural or not as long as we both agree that it's just morally wrong.

Personally, i don't hate gays and i just don't care tbh, but i don't like them either and i don't accept their behaviour. Still, some gays are really good people who know that it's wrong to engage in homosexual behaviour and they manage to resist their urges and i have so much respect for those people.

Because in religions, life doesn't matter at all, it's just a test. That's why there are rich and poor, sick and healthy, handsome and ugly, etc. Humans have a shit nature and a lot of suffering nowadays are caused by humans themselves (wars, poverty, injustice, even hypergamy is a fault of society, etc) And that's why there's hell in the afterlife. Religions have known the human nature very well and that's why the religious laws had always saved incels throughout history through marriage and stuff and society had always been stable. But since atheism, liberalism, nihilism became more and more common amongst people, society became a complete mess.
Remeber how God punished humans for their sins, wickedness, cruelty, blasphemy and wrong-doings in the Great Flood?

Last edited:
God doesn't exist.. we are all our own gods.. it just happens that the gods at the top of the Pantheon are insane and cruel. God is a concept brought in after the genocide of Devil worshippers by Judeo Christians.
You can't just claim "God doesn't exist" As you have no proof, just say i don't know since you pretty much don't know for sure if he exists or not.

And the concept of God actually existed way before Chirstianity and this is a known fact.

Well it doesn't matter if we both disagree on it being natural or not as long as we both agree that it's just morally wrong.

Personally, i don't hate gays and i just don't care tbh, but i don't like them either and i don't accept their behaviour. Still, some gays are really good people who know that it's wrong to engage in homosexual behaviour and they manage to resist their urges and i have so much respect for those people.

I have no problems with gays who are able to resist their urge to penetrate an asshole, I do have problems with gays who openly identity as one and who openly have boyfriends and openly spread their disease. Gay people are also the biggest reason for the spread of HIV and other diseases among people, penetrating an anus will result very fast in getting aids. The chance of getting hiv from penetrating an anus is 20 times higher than getting it from penetrating a vagina.

I have no problems with gays who are able to resist their urge to penetrate an asshole, I do have problems with gays who openly identity as one and who openly have boyfriends and openly spread their disease. Gay people are also the biggest reason for the spread of HIV and other diseases among people, penetrating an anus will result very fast in getting aids. The chance of getting hiv from penetrating an anus is 20 times higher than getting it from penetrating a vagina.
Yeah the common lie that being homosexual is as healthy as being heterosexual is just bullshit.

Beside the HIV and mental issues that come from homosexuality, homosexuality is just a clear violation to the natural law of passing on your genes to your offspring to continue the cycle of life.

Yeah the common lie that being homosexual is as healthy as being heterosexual is just bullshit.

Beside the HIV and mental issues that come from homosexuality, homosexuality is just a clear violation to the natural law of passing on your genes to your offspring to continue the cycle of life.

I agree.

You can't just claim "God doesn't exist" As you have no proof, just say i don't know since you pretty much don't know for sure if he exists or not.

And the concept of God actually existed way before Chirstianity and this is a known fact.
A fiction written 2000 years ago is the only proof that god exists.. when you worship words in a book, you do not worship the person or entity written about, you worship the man or woman who wrote it.

It depend on the situation.

I was born in a Christian bigoted family, so I don’t believe in the god of Christians, because I can’t. And I tried hard to believe in their god, but for me their teachings were too absurd.

Where I live, people who come from Christian schools are the biggest atheists. People coming from state schools are believers or agnostics.

A fiction written 2000 years ago is the only proof that god exists.. when you worship words in a book, you do not worship the person or entity written about, you worship the man or woman who wrote it.
What's your proof that it's fiction ? And "believing" in God should require no proof at all since it's pretty much a BELIEF and if we have a 100% proof that God exists then this life would be pretty much pointless.

I'll ask you a question, do you believe the sun exists ? Notice how dumb the question sounds ? Because you can't believe in something you have 100% proof of it's existence.

What's your proof that it's fiction ? And "believing" in God should require no proof at all since it's pretty much a BELIEF and if we have a 100% proof that God exists then this life would be pretty much pointless.
Religion existed before the Bible even existed.. the holy books of today are all twists on the Devils take of religion, which gave everyone the right of godhood. The only reason they aren't practised today is because of a worldwide genocide of anyone who worshipped the Devil. The Inquisition is a good point of interest, if God is so great why did god tell the Pope to genocide Devil worshippers?
I'll ask you a question, do you believe the sun exists ? Notice how dumb the question sounds ? Because you can't believe in something you have 100% proof of it's existence.
Okay, the sun exists.. no shit. Relating that question to an invisible boogie man that watches me at all times but did some things long ago which only one man got to witness.. then the man that witnessed them went to his followers and said "Miracles totally happened" makes me question the validity of any holy book that says a sky spirit has a voice and the brain power of the individual that believes such a tale. Also the Vatican has a secret archive library where it is rumoured that the real bible is.. what is the Pope afraid of? Why not give people access to the Secret Archive? What shall be done in the dark shall be brought to the light.. unless we did it, then it stays dark forever.

Massacre all godcucks.