Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in God?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

Is god real?

• Total voters
if God is so great why did god tell the Pope to genocide Devil worshippers?
Because worshipping the devil (if you believe he's real), is literally the scummiest thing you could ever do and probably the worst sin you could ever commit, no shit that God would order his people to kill you.

Okay, the sun exists.. no shit. Relating that question to an invisible boogie man that watches me at all times but did some things long ago which only one man got to witness.. then the man that witnessed them went to his followers and said "Miracles totally happened" makes me question the validity of any holy book that says a sky spirit has a voice and the brain power of the individual that believes such a tale. Also the Vatican has a secret archive library where it is rumoured that the real bible is.. what is the Pope afraid of? Why not give people access to the Secret Archive? What shall be done in the dark shall be brought to the light.. unless we did it, then it stays dark forever.
I didn't relate them together, i just used the sun as an example to prove my point that belief =/ proof, that's it. And God is not a man nor a woman and i don't care about Christinaity because God to me is like no other and the idea of a sky daddy is just silly to say in the least. I'm not actually a Christian and i know the bible has been twisted numerous times and that's why it's full of contradictions and bullshit and the pope is a fraud and a sick motherfucker.

Religious =/ Christian and some people actually believe in God, but they don't believe in holy books, so generalizing all the believeres and assuming that they're all exactly like Christians is just retarded.
Massacre all godcucks.
>"Massacre all godcucks"

>"Why does this society hate ugly and virgin men this is unfair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

No. God is a bluepilled concept.

I didn't relate them together, i just used the sun as an example to prove my point that belief =/ proof, that's it. And God is not a man nor a woman and i don't care about Christinaity because God to me is like no other and the idea of a sky daddy is just silly to say in the least. I'm not actually a Christian and i know the bible has been twisted numerous times and that's why it's full of contradictions and bullshit and the pope is a fraud and a sick motherfucker.

Religious =/ Christian and some people actually believe in God, but they don't believe in holy books, so generalizing all the believeres and assuming that they're all exactly like Christians is just retarded.
Become Baha'i, The Báb is supposedly the last prophet of the Abrahamic religion, but also from the line of Krishna, Zoroaster and Buddha.

JFL at being religious.

Hard to say.
Both sides, send me evidence

Depends on your definition of "evidence".

The modern world only accepts "evidence" that can be corroborated empirically or by direct observation of the senses (but not the intellect, the existence of which they deny since it cannot be empirically proven either). By that standard, there cannot be any evidence of God by definition, since "God" is supposed to be the origin of all causality, so one cannot find God at the level of the effect itself, so to speak, the level of contingency which the moderns tell us is the only think that exists, given that it is the only thing that can be "verified" according to rules they themselves have defined.

So essentially, modern science denies God at the outset. They ask for "evidence" of God under terms that negate the possibility of God in the first place (if you could find empirical or material evidence of God than it wouldn't be God), and proceed to claim victory from there on.

The problem for them is that you cannot "prove" their own definition of reality according to their rules. You cannot "prove" science scientifically. You cannot "prove" empiricism using empirical methods.This is a contradiction that plagues all forms of rationalism and any of their derivatives since the time of the Epicureans.

Now i'm not saying that this shows that God must exist, but the fact the position of those who deny God on the grounds that only that which can be verified empirically can be said to exist is logically untenable opens up the possibility for an investigation based on different parameters.

I don't of course, but Islam is fucking based tbh.

god is a forced meme

Depends on your definition of "evidence".

The modern world only accepts "evidence" that can be corroborated empirically or by direct observation of the senses (but not the intellect, the existence of which they deny since it cannot be empirically proven either). By that standard, there cannot be any evidence of God by definition, since "God" is supposed to be the origin of all causality, so one cannot find God at the level of the effect itself, so to speak, the level of contingency which the moderns tell us is the only think that exists, given that it is the only thing that can be "verified" according to rules they themselves have defined.

So essentially, modern science denies God at the outset. They ask for "evidence" of God under terms that negate the possibility of God in the first place (if you could find empirical or material evidence of God than it wouldn't be God), and proceed to claim victory from there on.

The problem for them is that you cannot "prove" their own definition of reality according to their rules. You cannot "prove" science scientifically. You cannot "prove" empiricism using empirical methods.This is a contradiction that plagues all forms of rationalism and any of their derivatives since the time of the Epicureans.

Now i'm not saying that this shows that God must exist, but the fact the position of those who deny God on the grounds that only that which can be verified empirically can be said to exist is logically untenable opens up the possibility for an investigation based on different parameters.

Sure, if God is the cause of nature, then God is not made of nature.
And there have been attempts to prove/disprove God with philosophical arguments like omnipotence paradox, Kalam cosmological argument and so on.

Because in religions, life doesn't matter at all, it's just a test. That's why there are rich and poor, sick and healthy, handsome and ugly, etc. Humans have a shit nature and a lot of suffering nowadays are caused by humans themselves (wars, poverty, injustice, even hypergamy is a fault of society, etc) And that's why there's hell in the afterlife. Religions have known the human nature very well and that's why the religious laws had always saved incels throughout history through marriage and stuff and society had always been stable. But since atheism, liberalism, nihilism became more and more common amongst people, society became a complete mess.

who does not go through this test: babies who die, retarded .... and considering also that only humans have a soul that is ridiculous. Low IQ.

04f55fa861ba93b969fab28b5e0c2230d1eb8cfbc681e2f0acc1ae9a19c59d96 11

who does not go through this test: babies who die, retarded .... and considering also that only humans have a soul that is ridiculous. Low IQ.
Babies who die and retarded people -as far as i know- either go to straight to heaven or they get tested in the afterlife.

Not only humans have souls, every living being has a soul because soul is the core of life.

I do believe in God. JFL at your dumbass if you take the word of soyboy feminist (((scientists))) on bullshit like evolution. Also the word of God prevented inceldom in the past through monogamy.

But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.
1 Corinthians 7:2

Ameen

When I studied evolutionary biology at Uni before I got kicked out, the more I realized evolution and biology align with Christian morality. I never argue from a Religious perspective tho, but science made me a Christian. Most Christians are cucks, and can't argue for shit tho, i'll fully admit that.

I'd like to think no. Otherwise he's a big giant asshole for making Incels suffer.

No i'm not a Cuck

Being that this is a very nihilistic forum
Yeah it should be. Too bad we have way too many political faggots

@Insomniac
@PersonalityChad
@AlmostAllJanuary2019cels

Yeah it should be. Too bad we have way too many political faggots

@Insomniac
@PersonalityChad
@AlmostAllJanuary2019cels
Honored you didn't include me tbh...

contemporary politics is cope
When I studied evolutionary biology at Uni before I got kicked out, the more I realized evolution and biology align with Christian morality. I never argue from a Religious perspective tho, but science made me a Christian. Most Christians are cucks, and can't argue for shit tho, i'll fully admit that.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The jewish cult of Christianity is the largest bluepill. It´s not compatible with blackpill ideology.

Used to be atheist for the longest time, but now I think I’m agnostic. I’m not saying that I believe in any established god, but maybe there is one and there is an afterlife. Just one no one is aware of.

Used to be atheist for the longest time, but now I think I’m agnostic. I’m not saying that I believe in any established god, but maybe there is one and there is an afterlife. Just one no one is aware of.

I don't believe in God. In actuality the Romans created God so they could control the masses. Cause if the people didn't obey the Romans they would so called be "sent to hell" for disobeying them.

We have this poll at least once a week and the answer is always the same. Its surprisingly diverse here.

I don't believe in God. In actuality the Romans created God so they could control the masses. Cause if the people didn't obey the Romans they would so called be "sent to hell" for disobeying them.

"the Romans created God so they could control the masses"

That my friend is a communist meme that you've fallen for.

I believe in karma and reincarnation , I also believe in tantric magic , shamanism , astrology also cthuhulu is real.

"the Romans created God so they could control the masses"

That my friend is a communist meme that you've fallen for.

I am Anarco-Communist so um yeah, would make sense of me saying that.

This hell on earth is a test from God, and if we make it we get virgin slaves that will only serve us in the paradise for eternity.
Why does an all knowing being need to test? Wouldn’t he already know the result? We don’t need to mix salt with water to see if it become saltwater because we already know the results. This is cope tbh.

DEFINITELY not in the way that any of the world's major religions portray it. The smaller ones too. We just don't know.