Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a believer in some god ?

How do u describe urself

• Christian

• Muslim

• Budhist

• hindu

• atheist (god does probably not exist)

• agnostic ( ye maybe there is a god IDK (50/50like) )

• deist (ye there is a creator but that's all I believe)

• Jew (I drink baby blood to get an erection) *joke*

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is very cucked. Imagine believing in a God who made you a subhuman piece of shit for no logical reason whatsoever
Yes I believed that there would be almost no believer in a good god here but Im astonished. I thought that inceldom would prevent such beliefs.:dafuckfeels:

Protestant Christian. I don't side myself with any specific church, I believe primarily and strongly in Bible.
I guess that u think that u are carrying ur cross on earth and u will get some reward for it after death ?
so life would be a kind of test ?
I believe that this world (humans) wanted so much freedom to live in pleasure and degeneracy that God gave them over to Satan who gives them what they want.

Deist in the sense that I believe in the existence of a supreme being who created the universe. Apart from that, I do not believe that this being cares about human affairs. I believe that everything that happens on Earth is the result of natural laws and forces set forth by this being, not of divine predestination or intervention.

I believe that this world (humans) wanted so much freedom to live in pleasure and degeneracy
And u also believe that god created humans. So to explain why we are degenerate u say that this is free will ? And free will is also given by god ? Then isn't it god that made us degenrate ?
I don't understand how can u (as an allmighty allknowing entity) judge something u created..

Deist in the sense that I believe in the existence of a supreme being who created the universe. Apart from that, I do not believe that this being cares about human affairs. I believe that everything that happens on Earth is the result of natural laws and forces set forth by this being, not of divine predestination or intervention.
Yeah, after seeing some argument that seems to demonstrate that the universe must have a begining and that nothing comes from nothing. I guess that there is maybe an "uncaused cause" but this is very far from the abrahamic gods..

And u also believe that god created humans. So to explain why we are degenerate u say that this is free will ? And free will is also given by god ? Then isn't it god that made us degenrate ?
I don't understand how can u (as an allmighty allknowing entity) judge something u created..
It's only right He to judge us as we are His creation which got corrupted with our own decision. Now we could say that Adam and Eva did and not us, but truth is that we all still continue to rebel and oppose daily our Creator by not doing what He created us for.

I believe in the God of the Bible יהוה and his manifestation in the flesh ,his son Jesus died on the cross for our sins!
that the father sent his son our lord jesus for us so that whosoever believes in his death on the cross by the shedding of his blood, burial and his ressurection from the dead will not suffer eternal punishment but be promised eternal life by the holy spirit first sealing him
(that seal on each believer after believing is a sign for future performance by god)
and then finally have his bodily redemption when the event
(or promise to this church or group of believers)
known as the rapture occurs and so after the rapture he become perfect with glorified body as christ himself and even as adam's state of being before he sinned.

but all of this depends upon the believe and trust in his blood, because the blood is what wash sin away.

Last edited:
It's only right He to judge us as we are His creation which got corrupted with our own decision. Now we could say that Adam and Eva did and not us, but truth is that we all still continue to rebel and oppose daily our Creator by not doing what He created us for.
If I create a nuclear bomb and give her free will. Would u blame the bomb or me if she go boom ?
And why such inequality from birth if life is a test to see who is going to "freely love him" ? If I make a test ,I try to make it as fair as possible, and as a allmighty god it should be perfect equality.. no ?

Even freemasons believe in some kind of creator. I'm a Christian but since my childhood I felt some kind of connection to Egyptian gods and collected figures of them and pharaohs. Maybe I should join a lodge :feelshmm:

Even freemasons believe in some kind of creator. I'm a Christian but since my childhood I felt some kind of connection to Egyptian gods and collected figures of them and pharaohs. Maybe I should join a lodge :feelshmm:
It depends on freemasons. I remember seeing some freemasons in a documentary saying that it depends on the sensibility of the lodge ur into.
Cringe roleplay but they have good networking skill I guess

And why such inequality from birth if life is a test to see who is going to "freely love him" ? If I make a test ,I try to make it as fair as possible, and as a allmighty god it should be perfect equality.. no ?
Still part of the test. For people born in rich families, having easy start, it will be much difficult to enter heaven than people born poor. I'm sure Jesus said something like this few times.

Still part of the test. For people born in rich families, having easy start, it will be much difficult to enter heaven than people born poor. I'm sure Jesus said something like this few times.
Yes he defintly said that it will be harder for the rich to go to heaven. It look like a perfect copes for poors to accept their fate..
And it also looks like an ad hoc argument to explain how inequality doesn't disprove god's justice.

It depends on freemasons. I remember seeing some freemasons in a documentary saying that it depends on the sensibility of the lodge ur into.
Cringe roleplay but they have good networking skill I guess
There are lodges accepting atheists and even foids, for example Grand Orient de France, but those are considered pseudo libtard masonry by others.

add a voting option for people who just want to see the results @lu.jones

There is 100% a "God". It also depends what your interpretation of "God" is. If you think it's the first ever thing to be there in the universe, then you're probably looking at a Quark. In that case, a Quark could be considered a God. Once you start delving into sentience and omnipotence is where it starts becoming a guessing game.

There is 100% a "God". It also depends what your interpretation of "God" is. If you think it's the first ever thing to be there in the universe, then you're probably looking at a Quark. In that case, a Quark could be considered a God. Once you start delving into sentience and omnipotence is where it starts becoming a guessing game.
As we can't reach infinite future we can't come from infinite past too. Then the universe cannot be eternal, then the universe started to exists, then as nothing that starts to exist can come from nothing the universe has a cause and this cause should be uncaused. That is the point of deist I think.
It is a philosophical demonstration not empirical . I don't know what the worth of this but It is what I have heard from every believer

so as god loves justice why does he created the genetic lottery ?
In Islam there is no genetic lottery, it is Allah who decides how you will be formed in the womb of your mother. Therefore, according to islamic belief, you are as Allah wanted you to be.

In Islam there is no genetic lottery, it is Allah who decides how you will be formed in the womb of your mother. Therefore, according to islamic belief, you are as Allah wanted you to be.
Allah hates me then

Allah hates me then
Apologetics would say that Allah created you to worship him and be test and that you only could be a believer if you endure the hardships of life.

It is a matter of faith, I am not trying to convice you about Islam, just what Islam preaches.

Idk tbh
I don’t believe in god but at the same time Im schizo enough to believe that some sort of godlike entity is out to fuck with me for entertainment
I feel like this clown world is such a cruel joke it could gave only been created by some sort of wicked god

My luck is comedically bad alot of the time to the point where I have to question my beliefs on there being no god because it feels like these events have been set up just for god to get a laugh out of it

But then I guess my “bad luck” is just the worlds reaction to my shitty genes

Last edited:
Pray Jesus Christ GIF

I forgive u
Bro thinks he’s jesus

everyday more christian

No because i`m not a Bluepilled thinking retard

I feel like this clown world is such a cruel joke it could gave only been created by some sort of wicked god
If there is one I would more see this "god" as non personal entity that is independant of notion of good or evil as his creation seems to be (is gravity good or bad?)( is natural selection good or bad ?). But if this is a personal entity he is the most cruel conscious being in the universe..

Apologetics would say that Allah created you to worship him and be test and that you only could be a believer if you endure the hardships of life.

It is a matter of faith, I am not trying to convice you about Islam, just what Islam preaches.
Yes I understood that urself lost faith..
But testing if someone is going to believe in you is one of the stupidest thing ever as believing in god or not is not a choice. For it to be a choice u should know the answer(is islam the truth or not for example) and freely choose between accepting islam as u know it's true or don't follow it because even if u know it's true u don't want to.
No one would "choose" to be an unbiliever of the one true religion... Dooming urself to eternity of torture in hell.
This shit makes no sense and the more I think about it the more I can't understand how I use to believe in it even as a child

I'm technically Christian, but I don't think there is any god. If I were God I would make myself immediately known to everyone so that no one would doubt my existence if I intend that people follow my teachings. Otherwise I wouldn't care anyway and also not care whether anyone believed in me. As a result, I think that their either is no god or god doesn't care about us and thus also doesn't care about whether we believe in him (just like e.g. simulated agents in a computer don't care about the programmer and the programmer doesn't care that they care about him). In both cases it makes sense to not believe in any god.

The biggest sinner in the universe is god himself by creating the condition to let sin occurs. But I will try to confess him when I see him
Do not try to absolve your responsibility. That is absurd.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior

Not a full blown non believer that’s certain god doesn’t exist, but I do not have strong faith. I’d be pretty stupid to have strong faith after all the hell I’ve suffered through

Damn this thread has a lot of replies

I don’t believe in anything

that the father sent his son our lord jesus for us so that whosoever believes in his death on the cross by the shedding of his blood, burial and his ressurection from the dead will not suffer eternal punishment but be promised eternal life by the holy spirit first sealing him
(that seal on each believer after believing is a sign for future performance by god)
and then finally have his bodily redemption when the event
(or promise to this church or group of believers)
known as the rapture occurs and so after the rapture he become perfect with glorified body as christ himself and even as adam's state of being before he sinned.

but all of this depends upon the believe and trust in his blood, because the blood is what wash sin away.
Yes indeed people must trust in the blood ,I was answering the question in the post as to my beliefs in this case.

John 10:10

Tree of Life Version

10 The thief comes only to steal, slaughter, and destroy. I have come (Jesus) that they might have life, and have it abundantly!