Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a believer in some god ?

How do u describe urself

• Christian

• Muslim

• Budhist

• hindu

• atheist (god does probably not exist)

• agnostic ( ye maybe there is a god IDK (50/50like) )

• deist (ye there is a creator but that's all I believe)

• Jew (I drink baby blood to get an erection) *joke*

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe god is an evil faggot

Guess I'm a satanist :feelzez:

Atheist, but i believe in existence of soul.

I personally don't know if there is a creator, (I know that the self contradictory stories of main religion are BS ) But if there is a god he can't be good that's all I know.
I'm really interested to see if there are some muslims, christians that believe in a good and just god while being incels.
I think I'll be settled on this soon anyway. :incel::feelsrope::reeeeee:
Some people here try to make the argument that inceldom is proof that there's no god, because god is supposed to be all-loving and an all-loving god wouldn't create any kind of suffering, let alone this particular flavor of existential suffering (inceldom). This is just a more specific point in the problem of evil.

Well, I'd argue that God (capital G) is many things and can be many things. Creator, destroyer, merciful, wrathful, loving, hating, and so on. God is the purest aspect (and source) of all of these things and more. All of those aspects are manifested in some lesser way in the reality we're familiar with and are a part of. It's entire plausible that god could be all-loving and also all-hating. An infinite being would contain all possibilities and possess all attributes. So God could easily create two things of the same type of thing, one being perfect in every way that thing can be perfect, and the other being imperfect in every way that it can be imperfect.

If there is a god, god made it where only the strongest, fittest and most adaptable male can reproduce by raping or threatening females into fucking him. Using that logic, it is in our nature to rape, as foids clearly enjoy it and men get a thrill from conquering ever since the dawn of time.

All hail the rape god.

Last edited:
Atheist, but i believe in existence of soul.
5831445740_65f781a47a_z.jpg

We are not animals. We have souls, but we dont have a creator. We created ourselves from LCL fluid.
How do you conceptualize and explain the ontology and mechanism of a soul from a physicalist worldview?

How do you conceptualize and explain the ontology and mechanism of a soul from a physicalist worldview?
Im not saying that im physicalist. Im just saying that i dont believe in god and i dont think that there is any purpose in life.

I think that material world is actually LCL fluid like shown in Evangelion, and the AT field is what holds it together.

Just watch Evangelion bro, this anime explains everything about this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back