Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe dinosaurs existed?

Question

• Total voters
dinosaurs went extinct because women had sex with them instead of dinos having sex with other dinos

I don't know and I don't really care tbh

Video Game City GIF by CAPCOM

dinosaurs went extinct because women had sex with them instead of dinos having sex with other dinos
maybe, dogs and horses will go extinct soon too.
800iq loochy

Do you believe these animals existed 245-66 million years ago? Or is it all a hoax. Are the skeletons parts fake etc?

View: https://youtu.be/kJd-jDMb0wU?si=2zb6lPBiiwsN67vM&t=24

View: https://youtu.be/s8gvp2K796Y?si=1sGynUjNBbiZm0Jd

This flat earther vegan claims dinosaurs never existed:

View: https://youtu.be/xDvKD_z3OeQ?si=arcZoPNvLqHXCwj1

yeah, don't see what would be to gain out of falsifying fossils.

I believe they did, but not so long ago. I dont believe that earth is that old.

Devil put dinosaurs here :feelsthink:

I don't know and I don't really care tbh
I feel the same sort of. What's the point really to spend time thinking about extinct animals or a specific era/age you never will be able to experience now in reality anyway. I mean i could think about how the iron age was awesome in every possible way but i will never get to experience it, ever. It's the same with dinosaurs and prehistoric eras. It's just depressing, i mean you could fantasize but it wont do me any good and i'll never feel happy anyway because i'm not living in 100 million BC.

I believe they did, but not so long ago. I dont believe that earth is that old.
So you think the earth didn't exist at all at one time? You believe in the big bang theory or w/e?

Devil put dinosaurs here :feelsthink:
I've heard christians say we didn't evolve from apes, it's interesting. I think the evolution theory is also a religion because you have to believe in Darwin or whoever came up with the theory. It's a belief.

quick rule of thumb, if it wasnt in the koran it never existed

Yes : ) they were real but our interpretation of them are severely wrong.

So you think the earth didn't exist at all at one time? You believe in the big bang theory or w/e?
As a Christian i believe it has been created but i dont think that its only 6000 years old but nowhere near millions and billions of years.

As a Christian i believe it has been created but i dont think that its only 6000 years old but nowhere near millions and billions of years.
I think the earth always existed as well as the sun.

I wonder how dinosaur meat tastes

Possible, if they're older than time, you could say that they existed always.
I don't really believe that time exists as a whole. There's actions, happenings and bacteria moving as well as degeneration but it's not really dependent on time as a whole. I could be living in 1992 right now but i haven't gotten back in time, i've just gotten older because of degeneration/deterioration, not time. 1992 is just a man-made number that we fixate on. Same with calendars and hrs, minutes, seconds etc. Time doesn't really exist if you think about it.

I don't really believe that time exists as a whole. There's actions, happenings and bacteria moving as well as degeneration but it's not really dependent on time as a whole. I could be living in 1992 right now but i haven't gotten back in time, i've just gotten older because of degeneration/deterioration, not time. 1992 is just a man-made number that we fixate on. Same with calendars and hrs, minutes, seconds etc. Time doesn't really exist if you think about it.
Agree, i was thinking about this before. If you take out the break down of cells, time becomes pointless, its just way of logging events. Doesn't physically exists.