Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you agree with this Russian man’s decision not to fight against Jewkraine?

Do you agree with this Russian man’s decision not to fight against Jewkraine?

• Yes, I agree with the Russian man’s decision not to fight.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, I disagree with the Russian man’s decision not to fight.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The Russian man at the end of this BBC News video does not want to fight against Jewkraine. Is he doing the right thing by refusing to fight, or is he doing the wrong thing?

View: https://youtu.be/8evOr_1ACjo

“Steve Rosenburg”, a nice Jewish name.

Nobody should fight, they should nuke cUkraine. Imagine Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Peter the Great, Frederick or William the Great, or Adolfus not using their most powerful weapon in a war. Just ridiculous, jfl

Last edited:
Nobody should fight, they should nuke cUkraine. Imagine Julius Caesar, Peter the Great, Frederick or William the Great, or Adolfus not using their most powerful weapon in a war. Just ridiculous, jfl
if you nuke something - nukes gonna fly back too, and there we have global annihilation of mankind

do not, please, nuclear weaponry can destroy our planet

I think if you are trying to address this to people that care about this, you’re on the wrong forum

if you nuke something - nukes gonna fly back too, and there we have global annihilation of mankind

cUkraine has no nukes.

I agree; both sides are funded by the same shekel-hoarding puppetmaster with the same goals and incentive to profit, so even supporting one side over the other is inane, let alone fighting and dying for some corrupt globohomo government that doesn't care about you at all... :feelswhat:

Though I'll say yet again that seeing bluepilled Soydditors seething over any Russian temporary victory and worshipping Ukraine is hilarious. :society:

That's a good thing. Fuck the biosphere. Fuck all organics.

Important info to share. Make your own decision.

5FF98700 5EBC 4883 882E 39FED32C4BB7

2006 Y-DNA study results "suggest that the Slavic expansion started from the territory of present-day Ukraine, thus supporting the hypothesis placing the earliest known homeland of Slavs in the basin of the middle Dnieper". According to genetic studies until 2020, the distribution, variance and frequency of the Y-DNA haplogroups R1a and I2 and their subclades R-M558, R-M458 and I-CTS10228 among South Slavs correlate with the spread of Slavic languages during the medieval Slavic expansion from Eastern Europe, most probably from the territory of present-day Ukraine and Southeastern Poland.

But it is backed by NATO, which does
Lol nobody is going to commit suicide for cUkraine, especially not bureaucrats and politicians. You think Joe Biden is going to go, oh Noooo cUkraine!!!!! I must fry my own kids?

They'll give some stern words and warnings, that's it.

Lol nobody is going to commit suicide for cUkraine, especially not bureaucrats and politicians. You think Joe Biden is going to go, oh Noooo cUkraine!!!!! I must fry my own kids?

They'll give some stern words and warnings, that's it.
it better be that way

The only reason I would fight is money. Imagine fighting for nothing while Putin makes millions.

Nobody should fight, they should nuke cUkraine. Imagine Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Peter the Great, Frederick or William the Great, or Adolfus not using their most powerful weapon in a war. Just ridiculous, jfl
true Putin needs stop being a pussy

Honestly, I could see a Ukrainian soldier being scared to fight, because Russia has a larger military, a vast number of submarines, and of course an arsenal of nukes. Yet, it is the Ukrainian soldiers who seem to be showing the most resolve.

Jewkraine should surrender to Russia, this war is pointless. Ukraine should cease to exist as a solitary country, and Russia should expand back into the region.

Is there any women left in ukraine? Russian men can go and have fun with them