Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you agree with the ridiculous Wizard32 that Napoleon de jizz ball deserves another chance?

Do you agree with the ridiculous Wizard32 that Napoleon de jizz ball deserves another chance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Do you agree with the ridiculous Wizard32 that Napoleon de jizz ball deserves another chance and there’s simply not enough proof to label him a fag, pedophile or Chad/Normie sex haver after all? :feelshehe:

Jizz ball was banned by someone in the prior administration so just saying…

Haven't we gone over that guy? Why bring him up again?

I don't even know who that is and yet I still voted to keep him in the slammer :feelsclown:

No. fuck that degenerate bronie im amazed he stayed so long unabnned.

no but he is funny, let him in

Napoleon de what?

For the love of god keep that degenerate banned please.

and he is still waiting around to be unbanned?
sounds like a trucel trait

Do you agree with the ridiculous Wizard32 that Napoleon de jizz ball deserves another chance and there’s simply not enough proof to label him a fag, pedophile or Chad/Normie sex haver after all? :feelshehe:

@Dregster

I'd say unban him, but how are you supposed to do that now that pedophilia is against the rules? :feelshaha:

Dude is a literal fag sexhaver yet people still want him here because he’s funny. What a fucking joke

I'd say unban him, but how are you supposed to do that now that pedophilia is against the rules? :feelshaha:
I don't think him being into loli is the problem.

He's an exposed fakecel and normie who had sex in his youth and he's bisexual.

I don't think him being into loli is the problem.

He's an exposed fakecel and normie who had sex in his youth and he's bisexual.
not only a little boy fiddler but also an zoophile degenerate just please @Fat Link keep that nigga banned for greater good

Tuffu, smother, man of culture.

Na I say keep him in prison. Just too perverse for this site.

Since everyone here is suffering from dementia these are the reasons why napolean was rightfully banned

Permanent. Gay/gay stuff + Fem worship

1. Gay/gay stuff

Really a culimination of a lot of different things here.

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag which made me reflect on some of his old posts on reddit and .co.

Then you have these reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" than sex with ugly females, saying he would gaymaxx & trannymax if he could and that others should, and saying he would be better off gay than dumpster diving. Really any of these posts in their own right could warrant a perma. Of course, these are being posted to other anti-incel areas now to indicate how incels are "secretly gay."
View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

The antifa anti-homophobia rally situation + his reddit posts also bring some of his old posts on here under new light such as when he "jokingly" referred to himself as a "faggycel."

Or his whole shtick in general of diminishing himself for not being manly and indirectly worshiping masculinity. It certainly seems like there could be some homoerotic vibes there now after reconsidering it.

I've also seen far more personal information from outside, more personal places that only confirm and add onto the suspicion which I won't discuss because it is too personal.

I've seen people here get banned for less and it's abundantly obvious that if @knajjd was all that active anymore he would've been banned as soon as those reddit posts had surfaced. Or really had he been a low-status member of the site in general. Even if he's not actually gay/bi he clearly has a pro-gay/LGBT agenda even going to the point of advocating for others to "gaymaxx" or "trannymaxx" which is really the whole point why we prohibit in the first place. It's enough that for any ordinary member of the site they would surely be banned under the suspicion that they're gay or that they have an agenda and he shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others. He also has multiple warnings on his account for gay/trans content/worship.

2. Fem worship

Really his entire persona of searching for the "loli waifu of culture" is female worship and pedestalizing/promoting good-looking younger girls as some sort of perfect/angelic beings . It's inextricably tied to his persona. It's not something that can be avoided at all. I'm sure one can imagine he has many warnings for worship on his account.

This is not even considering the numerous other problems with him and his account such as numerous brag posts, baiting, his past situation with a multitude of past/sexual romantic relationships, etc.

Really it's abundantly clear that had he been an ordinary member of this site and not as popular as he was he would've been banned long ago. It goes without saying but users shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others for being more popular.

Although I spent a lot of time personally mulling over the decision, every mod was in agreement over the ban so it wasn't really a close case.

Who is Napoleon jizz? I haven't seen him

Anyone who votes to keep this fakcel degenerate scum are out of their minds

Banned for reasons outside of the forum, hearsay should not be grounds for moderation on this site.

Legit, surprised you know who he is tho. I guess you been lurking a while huh
had some interactions with him, and seeing his profile picture was enough for me.

D95A918D 64B1 4BE2 AE91 0425FC0D9B5E
091D1937 E1E1 4E94 9D3E 6A6699582033
2710CE4E 764F 413D 9965 F4F32CAF5AC0
C4C78C66 46DA 4EB0 A9A9 CB28185703F1
FB7B69F1 F74D 4635 B7CB 81B88CC52E76

This is the normie cuck you all voted for to let him back on the forum, he has gotten laid more times than you can count while you haven’t even touched a foid. But yeah, let him back in because his funny and based loliposting bro!!!

Idk who this is

Dude is a literal fag sexhaver yet people still want him here because he’s funny. What a fucking joke

They give more priority and importance to their perception of him as being a funny guy over the reality of the fact that he is a literal gay faggot

This just shows that most users aren’t here to talk about the blackpill in a serious manner with like-minded users, they are just here for entertainment

This forum is a joke

@PPEcel @Caesercel @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @MarquisDeSade @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Komesarj @Robtical @proudweeb @Master @Fat Link

Please keep that disgusting faggot banned.

that wizard32?
Nah that’s napoleon, he used to be a slayer before alcohol and his latent schizophrenia fried his brain and he became the loli-spamming gay cuck he is today

Nah that’s napoleon, he used to be a slayer before alcohol and his latent schizophrenia fried his brain and he became the loli-spamming gay cuck he is today
I tought it was about wizard32 bruh im confused

God no dont let him back jfl.

Bro why are we still talking about this...

i just remember him as the cunnyposter

Fuck second chances. Thats what warnings are for

Begins singing…

@Wizard32, @Wizard32, BIG BLACK JIGGABOO! WIZARD32!! :feelshaha::feelskek:

That guy is a creep.

Haven't we gone over that guy? Why bring him up again?
I can't remember who any of you are so even if in the past I understood a ban I'll quickly forget it, this is why official synopses would be useful.
Sometimes I don't pay attention to any of you, even those who were pleasant or seemed like bros, and shit happens to you and you get banned and I don't notice.
I feel bad about that sometimes, I procrastinate looking out for you.

Homosexuality has always been against the rules so obviously fetishizing pre-adolescent young boys has always been against the rules too.
But I see no evidence he has done this.

and he is still waiting around to be unbanned?
sounds like a trucel trait
I have no idea what he's doing - guy never replied to my PM inquiry a year ago so he probably abandoned the place.

a literal fag sexhaver
had sex in his youth and he's bisexual.
he is a literal gay faggot

source? This evidence hasn't been supplied to me

If this is the case - the point still remains - we should be able to view the ban logs which should state this was the reason for a permaban, and include an archive.is link to the evidence

a little boy fiddler
You registered 10 days ago how could you possibly know that?
Do we have IT infiltrators coming here telling us who to keep banned?
This is why a poll system is broken, you could have the entire population of IT coming here to vote-brigade any attempt to rescind a ban.
We should only be counting the votes of people with teen-year registration dates.

Since everyone here is suffering from dementia these are the reasons why napolean was rightfully banned
I've already addressed all of those claims - and as pointed out, the only thing approaching an argument appears to be alleged facebook posts which are dead links

Perhaps tell him to not talk about pedophilia anymore?
Please link to posts where he talked about this

Banned for reasons outside of the forum, hearsay should not be grounds for moderation on this site.
If people are banned for alleged off-site things a lot of evidence should be put forth establishing it to avoid issues like impersonation done to besmirch.

seeing his profile picture was enough for me
IkamusumeBikini thinking members should be banned for liking Ikamusume is basically proof you are a roastie-worshipping IT infiltrator fag

This is the normie cuck you all voted for to let him back on the forum,
he has gotten laid more times than you can count
Assuming that Napoleon is the dude in all these photos, it doesn't appear to me he was having sex with any of these girls
It looks like he was probably a friendzoned beta orbiter, a 'funny' friend these girls would sob to about chad fucking other girls, and maybe he'd get a hug but they would jerk back in revulsion if he tried to kiss them

he used to be a slayer before alcohol and his latent schizophrenia fried his brain
You're not going to convince me that guy fucked a girl unless you show me a vid of him doing it
if he ascended with any of those girls it was probably semi-rape because they were stoned on drugs he supplied or some shit

i just remember him as the cunnyposter
Why does he deserve that title more than me?

source? This evidence hasn't been supplied to me
See:
View attachment 657813View attachment 657814View attachment 657815View attachment 657816View attachment 657817

This is the normie cuck you all voted for to let him back on the forum, he has gotten laid more times than you can count while you haven’t even touched a foid. But yeah, let him back in because his funny and based loliposting bro!!!

Permanent. Gay/gay stuff + Fem worship

1. Gay/gay stuff

Really a culimination of a lot of different things here.

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag which made me reflect on some of his old posts on reddit and .co.

Then you have these reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" than sex with ugly females, saying he would gaymaxx & trannymax if he could and that others should, and saying he would be better off gay than dumpster diving. Really any of these posts in their own right could warrant a perma. Of course, these are being posted to other anti-incel areas now to indicate how incels are "secretly gay."
View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

The antifa anti-homophobia rally situation + his reddit posts also bring some of his old posts on here under new light such as when he "jokingly" referred to himself as a "faggycel."

https://incels.is/threads/sometimes-i-wish-i-was-real-man-not-faggycel.185582/
Or his whole shtick in general of diminishing himself for not being manly and indirectly worshiping masculinity. It certainly seems like there could be some homoerotic vibes there now after reconsidering it.

I've also seen far more personal information from outside, more personal places that only confirm and add onto the suspicion which I won't discuss because it is too personal.

I've seen people here get banned for less and it's abundantly obvious that if @knajjd was all that active anymore he would've been banned as soon as those reddit posts had surfaced. Or really had he been a low-status member of the site in general. Even if he's not actually gay/bi he clearly has a pro-gay/LGBT agenda even going to the point of advocating for others to "gaymaxx" or "trannymaxx" which is really the whole point why we prohibit in the first place. It's enough that for any ordinary member of the site they would surely be banned under the suspicion that they're gay or that they have an agenda and he shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others. He also has multiple warnings on his account for gay/trans content/worship.

2. Fem worship

Really his entire persona of searching for the "loli waifu of culture" is female worship and pedestalizing/promoting good-looking younger girls as some sort of perfect/angelic beings . It's inextricably tied to his persona. It's not something that can be avoided at all. I'm sure one can imagine he has many warnings for worship on his account.

This is not even considering the numerous other problems with him and his account such as numerous brag posts, baiting, his past situation with a multitude of past/sexual romantic relationships, etc.

Really it's abundantly clear that had he been an ordinary member of this site and not as popular as he was he would've been banned long ago. It goes without saying but users shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others for being more popular.

Although I spent a lot of time personally mulling over the decision, every mod was in agreement over the ban so it wasn't really a close case.

Quote Rep

how could you possibly know that?
look at your profile picture you fucking degenerate bronie.

Literal spawn of the devil worst the worst how are you even allowed on this forum baffles me.

Please link to posts where he talked about this
Dude I don't know if he did but he's being accused of it so I would guess it would be there somewhere.