Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you add girls on FB and shoot your shot?

• Thread starter CompleteFailure
  • Start date
C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
My high inhib (and my face) stop me from trying that, I want to know if anyone here ever tried that strategy.

No.

Not due to inhib, but everything else. Asking out randos is weird. You should ask out girls who have at least talked to you in person. But its still risky af.

WHo does that?

mental_out said:
Autists usually

I have a normie friend who does that, ofc not random girls but friends of friends or people you go to class eith but dont talk a lot

GQbTGIb.gif

FB? You normie you.

I've actually deleted FB. It's too powerful of a suifuel.

Just lol at using a Facebook account with your real name.

I've never used it, but it'd be cool to ogle hotties all day. Maybe I'll make a troll spank-account

Instagram is better for fapping

I literally had the most awkward conversation of my life doing this. In hindsight it makes me really cringe. A dumb ex-friend of mine gave me the advice of 'making up drama' so as to make yourself appeal to the girl in a reverse-psychological sort of way. So i proceeded to find some cute girl and friend her, then messaged her out of the blue with something like ''JOHN IS PISSED OFF AT WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY''. & she's like ''who is this? John who?''. & I basically continued to harass her thinking that would endear her to me for some misguided reason. Obviously I was blocked, but never again. lol

avsky1 said:
A dumb friend of a friend gave me the advice of 'making up drama' so as to makae yourself appeal to the girl in a reverse-psychological sort of way

That's some PUA shit that I don't believe even works IRL, much less so online with randoms on Facebook.

Not sure you can do that successfully but Chad's often DM sluts on instagram

i shoot my shot out of my dick