Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do y'all ever get used to constantly being viewed as a predator?

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
So like it's wierd going from being viewed as generally non-threatening as a kid to being viewed a threat by all foids as an adult. I've said good morning to a foid before just to try to deescalate tension and she just glared at me. Like what the fuck did I do? Do y'all ever get used to this or does it just always come across as a surprise?

Yes I have fully embraced the fact I am a monster in the flesh

I once smiled at some girls and they frowned at me like I was about to kidnap and torture them. Must have been my personality.

It is a little bit confronting at first. I remember when I was in my 20s and I realised the 'jokes' i used to make previously now would be taken very seriously as I'm an adult man. I've gotten used to it now.

I really just wish people would ignore me and let me live my life, but instead I always know people are looking at me as some sort of a danger/freak/threat.

Yes very much, kids and foids are crossing the street not to walk beside me. This summarize it pretty well.
going from being viewed as generally non-threatening as a kid to being viewed a threat by all foids as an adult.

So like it's wierd going from being viewed as generally non-threatening as a kid to being viewed a threat by all foids as an adult. I've said good morning to a foid before just to try to deescalate tension and she just glared at me. Like what the fuck did I do? Do y'all ever get used to this or does it just always come across as a surprise?
I just stopped going outside after that tbh

women are fucking pussies. Men experience more violence

You'll get used to it and find ways to cope with it.
Humans are good at adapting to bad life circumstances in general.

embrace it brother

it is them that labels you. remember that

Imagine being black on top of that and you'll realize how good you have it.