Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women smile at you when they catch you checking them out ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I was looking at this woman on the street earlier when I was walking past her she looked like Vanessa Carlton and she grinned at me women don’t usually do that they usually look at me for 1 second then go on about their day unfortunately I’m not Chad so I had zero chance with her

They usually put try to put a few rounds in my chest when they catch me. Fortunately I've been on Tinder before as a non-tallfag so I'm an expert at dodging bullets :feelsautistic:

Do women smile at you​

lmao

A woman has never ever smiled at me

women like attention, they only smile if they welcome it.

They start to try to cover themselves.

Sometimes they laugh at me

yes once in a blue moon but its more of a pity laugh

"hmm curry if you were 3 inches taller, younger, less body fat in the face and lighter skin maybe I would but not in the current form :feelskek:"

their eyes can tell if its a attraction smile or pity one

No fucking never

I've had a foid yell at me for staring at her. :fuk:

I don’t think I look like a child because I have a neckbeard
She probably found you attractive then. The girl you mentioned isn't all that attractive either.

No, when they see me, their day is ruined

Whenever girls catch me looking at their butt, they don't give me any reaction. They just look away. I think one smiled at me once, but I couldn't really tell.

I’m invisible to females

Giga fakecel if women smile at you, unless its some kind of pity smile. But no I don't even check women out, I know better. Ugly men will get rape charges for even looking at a woman

Giga fakecel if women smile at you, unless its some kind of pity smile. But no I don't even check women out, I know better. Ugly men will get rape charges for even looking at a woman
OP is probably an average looking dude with severe confidence issues

I do I’ve had enough interactions with women to know what they think about me
Oh I never talked to a woman in my life besides a cashier or a teacher

OP is probably an average looking dude with severe confidence issues
Likely. If women smile at you, at least they are open to talk to you. And if they are open to talk to you, you are definitely not subhuman tier incel

Yeah I can normally get a smile out of them pretty easily considering they laugh

Likely. If women smile at you, at least they are open to talk to you. And if they are open to talk to you, you are definitely not subhuman tier incel
That’s not true they smile at Incels and low tier normies to be nice