Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Do women really suck chad's cock in bars (brutal pisspill)?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So a female wants to suck a chads cock at a nightclub.
The chad has most likely only used the urinal.

And as you know, urinals don't really let you wash your dick. You just shake it and most of the pee comes out of your dick. Some of it might even drop into your underwear eventually.
So do women really suck chad's dick that has literal piss in it?

full

Last edited:
Let me go to the bar and check, Ill test with a becky because a stacy might be too risky and ruin my reputation

Let me go to the bar and check, Ill test with a becky because a stacy might be too risky and ruin my reputation
Literal GrAYcel and his (he is questionable) first post
full

Even if they dont suck him off at the bar, they'll suck it eventually. Foids dont think about those things, when they have chads cock in their mouth.

They aren't called toilets for nothing.

Even if they dont suck him off at the bar, they'll suck it eventually. Foids dont think about those things, when they have chads cock in their mouth.
Even the piss?

Do you wipe your cock with TP after you're done or :dafuckfeels:

Depends on the bar. In a big club I’ve seen it happen since security doesn’t check but many bars have tiny bathrooms where this shit is difficult to hide. Usually the cunt will just kiss the Chad/tyrone (mostly Tyrone these days) and then the hol will go home with them

So a female wants to suck a chads cock at a nightclub.
The chad has most likely only used the urinal.

And as you know, urinals don't really let you wash your dick. You just shake it and most of the pee comes out of your dick. Some of it might even drop into your pants eventually.
So do women really suck chad's dick that has literal piss in it?

full
Autist moment

Of course. I just tried to find a post on Reddit where a chick was taking photos of herself sucking off some guy she met at a bar and making fun of the fact that she didn't even know his name ("Names are overrated teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy:").

It seems incredible to guys who have never had sex like us, but no, normies don't really hold back in those environments and when they know they can get laid with someone.

Women would eat the shit out of a chads asshole if it ment they could be near him!

Yes, I had one e-girl send pics of her sucking off a dirty sandnigger while she was working her bartender job.

Yes you hear foids complain all the time about men not washing their dick. They're the ones choosing too jfl

You've got it twisted, it's the women who don't hold back.
By "normies", I meant both women and sexhavers in general there, apologies for not making that clearer:feelsokman:.

Yes my Chad friend got his dick sucked on the dance floor.