Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do women like men who want to die?

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
Because i've been wanting it so bad for a while now, maybe they would be happy to hear that and actually come to a date
Yesterday night depression left me unable to move for a few minutes:feelsbadman:

Yes sweaty women love depressed emo bad boys as long as you are 6’2 and have a protruding jaw

Foids hate weak men. Look at the daily white knights gets beat gf dumps him Reddit soy posts.

They may put up with it to "fix" a sad Chad but only if that's the chaddest Chad they have to pick from.

unless your chad, foids dont care what state your in.

If the man is ugly, they would like him if he kills himself sure.
If he is good-looking, they would be sad or indifferent.

they like depressed chads and want to fix them but if you're ugly they want you to die

I believe that women like men that would be willing to make other men die in order to impress them.

I also think that while many women lust after chads and couldn't care less about unattractive males, radical feminist women derive pleasure from seeing any male in pain or discomfort and wish for the death of unattractive males.

Women only like Chads and its variations.

No.
They love psychopathic highIQ manipulative Chads like Christian Grey

Yes

If you are Chad

Thank you guys for your replies. I wish you the best and i hope you don't end up in the dark place i often find myself in

They like men who want to die for their money.