Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women ever walk close to you or do they go out of their way to actively avoid you, crossing streets, etc?

Do women actively avoid you or ignore you, indifferent to your existence?

• Yes nigger

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No nigger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I love it when women get close enough for me to smell them, l love smelling their perfumes or body odors etc if they’re cute.

This only happens in passing btw if I happen to walk by them or if they walk by me etc. Or if the bus is extremely crowded so a woman has to sit next to me.

Women only talk to me when they have no other choice or if they need directions.
They don't cross the street tho

You can't be an incel if women acknowledge you or give you positive attention

they grab there bags and cross the street when i walk down the same pavement, some look like they are about too scream in fear

You can't be an incel if women acknowledge you or give you positive attention
Oh yes you can be incel. Women can acknoweledge you and still give you no pussy because she wants to just be "friends" or is already in a "relationship"

I think what you meant to say is you cant be "truecel" if women acknoweldge you. Still doesnt change the fact low tier bottom feeding men are forced into inceldom, friend zone etc. Some will ascend maybe by betabuxxing or if some lonely roastie seetles for them but many will reamin alone. Thats the difference between truecel and low tier normie

I love it when women get close enough for me to smell them, l love smelling their perfumes or body odors etc if they’re cute.

This only happens in passing btw if I happen to walk by them or if they walk by me etc. Or if the bus is extremely crowded so a woman has to sit next to me.
Yes. And even when I try to do that before they can (ie move out of their way before they can do it to avoid me) they will still move even further away from me, like to an unnecessary degree. It's just weird and abnormal, really.