Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do women emasculate you? [poll]

Do women try to emasculate you/make you feel unmanly/belittle you?

• Total voters
guyfromwizchan

guyfromwizchan

23yo, friendless khhv. Mental illness.
★★★
Some examples of women emasculating men:
1. Women defend you against others when you are insulted or physically threatened (reversal of gender roles)
2. Women describing you or your body in a seemingly feminine way (i.e. "you have long legs," "you have wide hips," "you are really small," etc)
3. Women challenging you to a physical confrontation, trying to intimidate you
4. Women tell you to stand up to yourself (even if you do) as if you can't defend yourself

5. Women help you with things you clearly are capable of yourself (i.e. holding a door for you, carrying your stuff, solving a problem, etc.)

yes. the thing is if you tell her to fuck off then you're the asshole apparantly

Where is the "Yes always" option? Even my own family

Femoids never interact with me, so no.
I haven't talked to a femoid in years.

I don't interact with women so no.

No. I'm invisible.

It could be your mother, the cashier in the supermarket, or some random woman you meet in the street, who tries to emasculate you.

None of the examples that you gave applies to me with my mum or the cashier.

Why would random women approach me on the street, I'm scary looking if anything.

Every day mainly by just being tall

None of the examples that you gave applies to me with my mum or the cashier.

Why would random women approach me on the street, I'm scary looking if anything.
There are a thousand ways for women to emasculate you. I gave a few obvious examples.

It could be your mother, the cashier in the supermarket, or some random woman you meet in the street, who tries to emasculate you.
Why would random women in the street interact with me? Hell, they do the opposite, they cross the street when they see me coming, does that count as emasculating?
And I don't got a mom.

Generally not.

Only one 3/10 foid at work. I fucking hate her guts.

only black foids since they act all manly and then pull the twin minority privilege cards out of their purses so they can get two passes, a race pass and a pussy pass.

Why would random women in the street interact with me? Hell, they do the opposite, they cross the street when they see me coming, does that count as emasculating?
And I don't got a mom.
No it doesn't count, obviously. For me women interact with me randomly all the time. Things like making some condescending remark or whatever..

No, I dunno how you all seem to get chatting and stuff to women but I literally have zero interaction with them ever

No, I dunno how you all seem to get chatting and stuff to women but I literally have zero interaction with them ever
How is this possible? Do you not go to doctor's appointments? Do you not go grocery shopping? Do you not show up at your job?

I was mocked and bullied by girls at school so that could be considered emasculating

There are a thousand ways for women to emasculate you. I gave a few obvious examples.

Not if one doesn't interact with them.

No it doesn't count, obviously. For me women interact with me randomly all the time. Things like making some condescending remark or whatever..

Just practice your "I'm going to go ER if you speak to me" face, it comes naturally to me.

How is this possible? Do you not go to doctor's appointments? Do you not go grocery shopping? Do you not show up at your job?
Ive not been to the doctor since I was a child , I don't have a job I'm neet, any shopping I get delivered to my place and its usually a male delivering the food and goods

Ive not been to the doctor since I was a child , I don't have a job I'm neet, any shopping I get delivered to my place and its usually a male delivering the food and goods
Do you stay in your apartment all day?

Yes, women have their way of letting you know you ain't shit. If she knows you're a virgin or have no SMV, you'll lose value in her eyes. And she might take indirect jabs at you for fun. This happens to me at work. A foid co-worker who is 72 has been taking shots at me recently. Funny enough, another women came to my defense because I can't fucking defend myself.

I have lived your number2 but jfl, the girl that told me this is actually 1m55 (5'1)......

i sometimes get heightmogged by foids

Some examples of women emasculating men:
1. Women defend you against others when you are insulted or physically threatened (reversal of gender roles)
5. Women help you with things you clearly are capable of yourself (i.e. holding a door for you, carrying your stuff, solving a problem, etc.)
These two things I wouldn't see negative at all. If a woman cares for me like that I would enjoy it. Better being cared and at the same time being emasculated by a woman than being exploited by a selfish and entitled woman.

It's not hard to end up not interacting with femoids.
Whenever I go to the store femoids would rather get me out of the line quick, they don't make small talk or anything. I don't go to the doctors often, but last time I went it was all business, no small talk or anything.

Maybe it's different where you live. I know that people say in the south and mid-west people are far more chatty, but here on the east coast in New England everyone keeps to themselves as much as humanly possible. Eye contact with strangers isn't even a thing, if you accidentally make eye contact with someone they'll look away like they're terrified of you, but maybe that's just when they make eye contact with me.

They don't even talk to me, and if they have too , it will be a formal talk because if she tries anything funny i have no remorse hitting a foid.

in New England everyone keeps to themselves as much as humanly possible. Eye contact with strangers isn't even a thing, if you accidentally make eye contact with someone they'll look away like they're terrified of you, but maybe that's just when they make eye contact with me.
What I call interacting with women is exactly what you don't consider interacting. I don't talk to them more than required ("Do you want your receipt?" "No, thanks.") but it's still interacting.

What I call interacting with women is exactly what you don't consider interacting. I don't talk to them more than required ("Do you want your receipt?" "No, thanks.") but it's still interacting.
How do they emasculate you if they just say basic stuff like that?

How do they emasculate you if they just say basic stuff like that?
I didn't say this is all they do but this is my normal interaction with women. Sometimes they make some random remark to put me down. Women put men down by speaking in a condescending tone, for example like a kindergarten pediatrician talks to the kindergartner.

I don't usually interact with any women.

Extremely common, and I don't believe these poll results. I think many incels just don't even notice it anymore because it's become so normalized (even though it's not normal at all; it's extremely fucked up).

People are also forgetting about their childhoods and their foid school teachers.

* could only wish, * would bow down only if she lets lick and suck her feet in public, slap me. Emasculating, however, is seeing couples on social media and in public together, or any male that has a gorgeous girlfriend. No incel should care if a woman wants to emasculate them, it is arousing if she touches you, beautomatic robo===w=w@##$%$%¨&