Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do whitecels really have the easiest way to ascend?

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
Do whitecels have the easiest way to get out of inceldom just by going abroad and SEAmaxx? Isn't it hopeless for all incels when they are ugly (Below 4/10 even with lookmaxx). I see all the time posting of ethniccels that foreign women want white guys, but I doubt they mean ugly whitecels. Also I doubt that the majority of foreign girls want whitecels.

SEAmaxxing isn't a guarantee for sub5 whitecels and you also need some money for it which screws up the poorfags

If you have money why not focus on surgeries and transplants? Rather than putting your trust in SEAmaxxing

Ethnics in the west just need to buy a plane ticket and visit family for sex, they are all larpers.

SEAmaxxing isn't a guarantee for sub5 whitecels and you also need some money for it which screws up the poorfags

If you have money why not focus on surgeries and transplants? Rather than putting your trust in SEAmaxxing
Thought as much too. Many ethnicels act like being a whitecel is good enough, or if they were white that they ascend immediately, which doesn't happen if they are ugly.

SEA foids who marry JBWs are dirt poor. Not the kinda foid you'd wanna show as your wife.
The most complex tech she'll have seen is a Huawei smartphone.

Ethnics in the west just need to buy a plane ticket and visit family for sex, they are all larpers.
Ngl. Lol @ ethnics living in white countries telling people to go to a 3rd world shithole to date when they can do literally the exact same thing, except it would actually make sense considering it’s where they came from.

Trucels can't ascend without paying/ betabuxxing in SEA, but people above 5/10 can, whereas in the west they get nothing thanks to chad and Tyrone.

Whitecels above 3/10 can ascend in China and Korea and Taiwan, but even there, 1-2/10 are screwed

Ngl. Lol @ ethnics living in white countries telling people to go to a 3rd world shithole to date when they can do literally the exact same thing, except it would actually make sense considering it’s where they came from.
Not every ethnic country is a shithole bro most of the ethniccels who lives in western countries are already borned and raised with white anglo culture so most of them wouldnt fit in Where their parents came from they would be totally outsider as if He's like some kind of foreigner you know what i mean

why you been inactive on discord bro
Got locked out of my old account on July 3rd 2020 because of some bullshit phone verification.

Had to make a new account since then.

I'm still not sure if my new account would be allowed on Bloc though

Yes. Most of the cels that we’re in this forum and have ascended were white. @itsOVER is a prime example that the betabuxx green card shit is cope(since he was short 3/10 and poor) and he jbwmaxxed just fine, fucking prime jbs and had a nurse beta buxxing him jfl. Dating statistics always show that women favor white men to ethnics.
Whites don’t even need even need SEA to ascend I’ve seen the ugliest of white guys with women that even “cels” on here mog. I can go on and on but mongo jbw deniers will still cope.

Last edited:
Ethnics in the West need nth at all.

In the West, the hierarchy is as follows : Black > Middle Eastern > Asian > Indian >> Caucasian > Australian aborigen > Pygmy

Results may vary in other parts of the world.

SEAmaxxing is litereally 100% guarantee unless your a literal 0/10 freak of nature, even Frederick Brennan the paraplegic wheelchair bound 8chan founder got a Filipino GF. If your a 2/10 truecel then the major cities might be difficult but you could easily get a 4/10 village girl whose only other option is dating a turbomanlet poor Thai villager.
Do whitecels have the easiest way to get out of inceldom just by going abroad and SEAmaxx? Isn't it hopeless for all incels when they are ugly (Below 4/10 even with lookmaxx). I see all the time posting of ethniccels that foreign women want white guys, but I doubt they mean ugly whitecels. Also I doubt that the majority of foreign girls want whitecels.

Yes it's litereally such an easy fucking way to ascend & i say it regularly because so many Whitecels just cast it aside as another more complex form of Betabuxxing which might be true if your a 1/10 trucel but even if your a 3/10 or 4/10 ugly Whitecel an Asian noodle will still view you as superior because of Caucasoid genetics mogging the shit out of Mongoloid genetics. Even bloated @itsOVER got straight up 8/10 foids in Vietnam. There are so many average or slightly below average whitecels on this forum who either are too lazy & inhibited to get together some cash & fly to Asia or who are in there 30s & don't want to admit that JBW is law because then they have to accept that they wasted there 20s thinking they could get a foid in the West or just not realizing that there was an easy exit.
Ethnics in the West need nth at all.

In the West, the hierarchy is as follows : Black > Middle Eastern > Asian > Indian >> Caucasian > Australian aborigen > Pygmy

Results may vary in other parts of the world.

Cope, imagine thinking that Curries, Asians & Middleasterns are higher value than Caucasians. Negative level IQ if your not being satirical or baiting.
Yes. Most of the cels that we’re in this forum and have ascended were white. @itsOVER is a prime example that the betabuxx green card shit is cope(since he was short 3/10 and poor) and he jbwmaxxed just fine, fucking prime jbs and had a nurse beta buxxing him jfl. Dating statistics always show that women favor white men to ethnics.
Whites don’t even need even need SEA to ascend I’ve seen the ugliest of white guys with women that even “cels” on here mog. I can go on and on but mongo jbw deniers will still cope.

Yes, this post here sums it up perfectly, i have been trying to say this shit for so long yet Whitecels always fucking deny it it's infuriating & insulting to deathnics who litereally have no options. The truth is alot of Whitecels don't have the will to stop LDARing & actually try saving themselves or have been so deluded by being Bluepilled at an early age that they view actually valid options as snake oil.

Giga high IQ post, take my follow.

Last edited:

Based

White men should not have to date ethnics. If hypergamy and polygamy are outlawed then white men would be able to date their white looksmatch there would be peace on earth. And until the world wakes up and realizes this and revokes all women's right, we will forever descend into full-scale Roman-style societal collapse.

SEAmaxxing is not about looks but status. Its just that white men have an inherent advantage since white skin automatically projects status. But it is also true that by projecting status ethnics can SEAmaxx as well. In both cases it is a betabuxx arrangement.

SEAmaxxing is litereally 100% guarantee unless your a literal 0/10 freak of nature, even Frederick Brennan the paraplegic wheelchair bound 8chan founder got a Filipino GF. If your a 2/10 truecel then the major cities might be difficult but you could easily get a 4/10 village girl whose only other option is dating a turbomanlet poor Thai villager.
Can you tell some regions whitecel have such dead easy game even if they are that ugly. You mentioned Thailand/Philippenes and Vietnam, but none of these places are really appealing.

This fallacy overlooks the fact that Asian women VALUE WHITENESS more than ethnic women value SAMENESS.

I get why whitecels see "JBW" as an "attack". If someone points out your options, that you don't or can't take advantage of right now, it is, in effect, calling you a volcel. I bet that many of the whites here who deny "JBW" would kill themselves if they woke up black or indian.

"JBW" doesn't mean that white incels don't exist, but that it is easier to get out of inceldom if you are white, than if you are:

- a 5'3 Indian with a curry-accent and -failo.
- a high-inhibition black with a nose like a pyramid and no jaw
- a framecel Asian with the midface of Greta Thunberg

Yes. The blackpill recognizes that "white" features are more attractive than ethnic ones. How can you deny the next logical step then, that being white is easier than being ethnic?

"Well then fuck off to wherever you came from then!"

Again, ignoring that ethnic women don't value SAMENESS, they value WHITENESS. Also, ethnics are here to replace you cuz you're not producing enough white bebbies. Where's your 14/88 now, bros? (jk, u autists)

This fallacy overlooks the fact that Asian women VALUE WHITENESS more than ethnic women value SAMENESS.

I get why whitecels see "JBW" as an "attack". If someone points out your options, that you don't or can't take advantage of right now, it is, in effect, calling you a volcel. I bet that many of the whites here who deny "JBW" would kill themselves if they woke up black or indian.

"JBW" doesn't mean that white incels don't exist, but that it is easier to get out of inceldom if you are white, than if you are:

Yes. The blackpill recognizes that "white" features are more attractive than ethnic ones. How can you deny the next logical step then, that being white is easier than being ethnic?

Again, ignoring that ethnic women don't value SAMENESS, they value WHITENESS. Also, ethnics are here to replace you cuz you're not producing enough white bebbies. Where's your 14/88 now, bros? (jk, u autists)
We have had more curries ousted as fakecels for rejecting arranged marriage offers than we have had whitecels ousted as fakecels for SEAmaxxing. Arranged marriage among curries here is insane. The forum just went through an upheavel around @IncelKing being banned for bragging about rejecting an arranged marriage, and the thread topic was about arranged marriage in which he quoted ANOTHER curry here who said HE had rejected an arranged marriage.

Download5

Nah. Dating sites show that women are fine dating within their own race. Just ethnics want that white pussy. Try being a sub 5'6'' high inhib white manlet. more than 80% of women will reject you, regardless of how good your face is, before you can say anything. Of the 20% who wont, your competing with like 13 other men for them. Being manlet and high inhib go hand and hand. Exclusion and bullying, no positive reinforcement growing up, is way of life for manlets.

Me and other manlets are viewed genetically inferior and in the congo pygmies are enslved and eaten by their bantu(regular black) masters, all because of their height.

I'd trade my whiteskin to be 6'3'' anyday.

Thanks for awaring me on that. I didn't know. Well, it's right that they got ousted. How can you BRAG about rejecting women on an incel forum?!

In general, there is probably a difference between your Indian family shoving some woman in your face to marry who might not like your face, and an Asian woman picking you because she likes your face and whiteness. One is validation, one is very transactional.

What we can all agree on is that men are in a shitty situation these days and maybe we should start campaigning for men to be aborted/MTFtrannies to be accepted so that the gender-ratios move in our favour.
Thanks for the input tyrone
6upkGPR

Yes bro, I will go visit my family in a shithole I haven't been to in a decade and just ask for sex.
Just ask for sex theory.
Your chances will be much better there as the general standards are lower and you are not a foreigner anymore. And since apparently Islam is so based there shouldnt be any problem whatsoever stopping you from ascending.

No one's laughing at your looks you're 6'4 and had multiple gfs

Reported. @knajid is this normal?

You can't fuck with my arguments so you have to run to the mods? And I have not had multiple gfs. Not sure why people still believe this.

You can't fuck with my arguments so you have to run to the mods? And I have not had multiple gfs. Not sure why people still believe this.
I've literally seen 3 different pics of you with 2 different girls from the looksmax days. I know you. You used to steal all my posts from braincels and you'd repost them on mgtow or other incel subs to promote yourself. I saw the comments from you on looksmax under invisible. Your excuses always change. "I actually haven't gotten laid in 5 years so i'm incel again. Actually it's 10 years. actually I never had a gf" You had EVERY photo deleted, I don't know if you complained to eveery forum's mods to get them deleted or what, but you are a con artist who's gotten multiple gfs and bragged about it with pics online then changed your tune once you realized you can get some patreon shekels from incels.

Also your "argument" was that we should accept MTF trannies to flip the gender ratios. That's fag talk.

You look pretty bad ngl. But I'd still trade my 4/10 face and 5'6' height, for your 2.2/10, 6'3'' height. Though I wouldn't trade if I was 6+/10 in the face

Last edited:
The advantage is quite small at least going off studies like this:

Generally people have the best chance among the people that looked the most like them. They're the ones most programmed to find you attractive. The only exception is whites and Asians, but even if you go further an say a North Italian guy among North Italian girls I'm not sure that's really the case honestly. If you fail among your own phenotype you're probably pretty ugly.

Maybe there's some more modern studies that show it differently I don't know. But in general the only big racial advantage is with ASian women.

I think accounting for social, family, and friend connections you can make they case that it's probably even more advantageous for whites just to stick to whites.

I think you have a pretty good idea of whether you will exceed in SEA or not as a white guy given Tinder matches. Didn't have much of a different experiment then I do here. If you don't get Tinder matches in SEA then why assume you can go over there and ascend? Should people go over their and try PUA?

People should really stop trying to feed false hope to people on boards like this. It's really not that complicated. If someone goes over to SEA and tries to ascend (without spending money/prostutiion) when they failed hard on online dating there it will probably not work out for them. It will likely just devastate them and leave the short of cash.

Look generally you don't even have to move to take advantage of this. Sorry, but if Asian women found you attractive you would find some isolated/new foreign exchange student on your campus. It's really not that complicated.

Are you using a study of American online-dating to explain the preferences of women in Asia? I agree with you that white incels will struggle in the West. I thought the question was about dating in Asia? Isn't Asia notorious of white, old, balding incels who go to Asia to get a wife?
In general, there is probably a difference between your Indian family shoving some woman in your face to marry who might not like your face, and an Asian woman picking you because she likes your face and whiteness. One is validation, one is very transactional.

You are contradicting yourself here. Balding, fat, and white boomers don't go to Asia and get hot white teens because they're attractive (JFL) they get it because they have money and in many cases it's basically under the table prostitution. The white part just is a signal to the native population that you have wealth and you're exploitable. I can share stories of traveling where many people in the native population would scam my family hard on vacations lol.

Also, especially for the ones that go to Thailand many of them are fucking trannies honestly.

Look at itsover from this forum. White guy. 5'6. Polish phenotype. He looksmaxxed a bit, went to Asia and now he has 3 hapa children. A guy who posted here.
@itsOVER is a chadlite facially when lean granted he wasn't when he went over and SEAmaxxed because he wasn't lean. He also has a GF in Germany. He probably still mogged me even before, but it's clear he has good facial structure I'm sure having blue eyes helped as well in SEA(which many whites don't have). I'll say this though moving to Asia can definitely help if you're a manlet.

All incels are ugly. Sometimes it seems like ethnics think the world is just a racial hierarchy rather than a looks hierarchy. All you need to do is step into any University's computer scicence program to see there are a fuckton of ugly white guys lol or even go to a white school honestly. They were also bullied harshly and so forth just like the ethnics on this forum.

Sometimes you even say stuff like ethnics saying that Eggy mogs Roshan (at least to Asian women) which is patently absurd. A lot of these trolls have a more European phenotype than I do despite being ethnic.

vs.

Roshan doesn't even look ethnic. He has light eyes and fair/tanned looking skin.

You're wrong in assuming white incels have the same features that makes white people attractive. Honestly, I think being white is a failo if you're ugly. White people are supposed to be more attractive. The average young lean white guy in my neighbhorhood is maybe a 6/7. Any white incel stands out heavily compared to them. To people in general because white people are supposed to be and are depicted as attractive. It just looks wrong.

I don't think it's any coincidence as to why society's perception of a typical school shooter is a buttfuck ugly autistic white kid.

Last edited:
Can you tell some regions whitecel have such dead easy game even if they are that ugly. You mentioned Thailand/Philippenes and Vietnam, but none of these places are really appealing.

for a 4/10 to 6/10 White guy looking for more prime attractive looking foids i would recommend Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan, & South Korea, but the easiest of the Northeast Asian countries would be Hong Kong for sure which is due to it having a lower average height than places like Japan or South Korea, but more importantly Hong Kong has a major gender imbalance so if you add being White to a place where foids already have thin pickings for men you basically could become a slayer in HK by just being a skinny 5'7 White guy with an average face.

But if your below 4/10 or less than 5'5 i would still recommend SEA. For a giga-truecel i would probably say Indonesia or Phillippines, but if your looking for a more modern & developed SEA country then Malaysia's metropolitan areas have 1st world standard infrastrucuture in most areas & are decently safe.

Last edited:
Standards are the same JFL. Islam is becoming more dead by the day and one nights stands are becoming more common than marriage. Also JFL, arranged marriages are so uncommon you're retarded.

You can't compare a whitey going to Asia to an ethnic going back to wherever his parents are originally from. White people are literally craved by noodles, that's the whole point of JBW SEAmaxxing.
You should move to or visit another white country like UK or France, where the average height is shorter. The average dutch girl is 5 ft 7.2 in

Yeah leme go back to curryland and slay... yet there's actual currycels living in curryland who are rotting in loneliness

I've literally seen 3 different pics of you with 2 different girls from the looksmax days. I know you. You used to steal all my posts from braincels and you'd repost them on mgtow or other incel subs to promote yourself. I saw the comments from you on looksmax under invisible. Your excuses always change. "I actually haven't gotten laid in 5 years so i'm incel again. Actually it's 10 years. actually I never had a gf" You had EVERY photo deleted, I don't know if you complained to eveery forum's mods to get them deleted or what, but you are a con artist who's gotten multiple gfs and bragged about it with pics online then changed your tune once you realized you can get some patreon shekels from incels.

Also your "argument" was that we should accept MTF trannies to flip the gender ratios. That's fag talk.

Instead of trying to get me cancelled, just ask questions so you can get the truth.

I am not sure how much I can say on here without breaking the rules so I will speak about the pic of me hugging a girl in Prague, who I added on Facebook and then she rejected my request is not a girlfriend. I was with a bunch of BBCs and she must have found it a novelty for a while. She took a pic with us. Me being needy, I asked for another one IIRC, and that was the end of that. Women have taken pics with dwarfs, men in Disneyland costumes, world's tallest men, etc. It was just novelty for her, I guess.

I hardly ever post on MGTOW subs. Why would I promote myself using a different name when people might not know the two acccount names belong to me?

I've never said the term "I'm incel again". I am more of a TFL than an incel. TFL has less baggage to it. Also, do you seriously want to compare looks to see who is more incel? Or do you think inceldom is not about looks? I would love to hear you say that.

Con-artist? I literally just talk about my rejections, women's standards and what makes a man attractive. It's not a con cuz you agree with what I say, you just don't like that it's me saying it. And again with multiple gfs. I am not sure if you are trying to bait me into getting banned but all I can say is: single mum, almost cucked me with my friend.

If you want to block me, I have no problem with that. There is no point making yourself angry and smashing your keyboard.

Let me correct myself: Not Accept MTF Trannies but not give a shit about it. Why oppose a man who wants to LARP as a woman and take himself out of the competition. You don't have to support it, just don't vote against it in the polls.

Anyway, since you will be blocking me after this, all I can say is good luck. Even if you hate me, there is no reason why I can't be civilized to you. IncelTears isn't right about incels. We can be civilized.

What we can all agree on is that men are in a shitty situation these days and maybe we should start campaigning for men to be aborted/MTFtrannies to be accepted so that the gender-ratios move in our favour.
Careful brocel. We should be working on foid replacement tech. Foids should be eliminated asap.

Instead of trying to get me cancelled, just ask questions so you can get the truth.

I am not sure how much I can say on here without breaking the rules so I will speak about the pic of me hugging a girl in Prague, who I added on Facebook and then she rejected my request is not a girlfriend. I was with a bunch of BBCs and she must have found it a novelty for a while. She took a pic with us. Me being needy, I asked for another one IIRC, and that was the end of that. Women have taken pics with dwarfs, men in Disneyland costumes, world's tallest men, etc. It was just novelty for her, I guess.

I hardly ever post on MGTOW subs. Why would I promote myself using a different name when people might not know the two acccount names belong to me?

I've never said the term "I'm incel again". I am more of a TFL than an incel. TFL has less baggage to it. Also, do you seriously want to compare looks to see who is more incel? Or do you think inceldom is not about looks? I would love to hear you say that.

Con-artist? I literally just talk about my rejections, women's standards and what makes a man attractive. It's not a con cuz you agree with what I say, you just don't like that it's me saying it. And again with multiple gfs. I am not sure if you are trying to bait me into getting banned but all I can say is: single mum, almost cucked me with my friend.

If you want to block me, I have no problem with that. There is no point making yourself angry and smashing your keyboard.

Let me correct myself: Not Accept MTF Trannies but not give a shit about it. Why oppose a man who wants to LARP as a woman and take himself out of the competition. You don't have to support it, just don't vote against it in the polls.

Anyway, since you will be blocking me after this, all I can say is good luck. Even if you hate me, there is no reason why I can't be civilized to you. IncelTears isn't right about incels. We can be civilized.
You are such a liar. She took two pics for you out of novelty, huh? You're a disney princess? I remember your fucking comments on looksmax that you had deleted, invisible. I know you're not lying to me, you're lying to everyone else who doesn't know your history. You were bragging on looksmax about fucking that girl. Do you deny that???

You are such a liar. She took two pics for you out of novelty, huh? You're a disney princess? I remember your fucking comments on looksmax that you had deleted, invisible. I know you're not lying to me, you're lying to everyone else who doesn't know your history. You were bragging on looksmax about fucking that girl. Do you deny that???
FACEandBBC

Careful brocel. We should be working on foid replacement tech. Foids should be eliminated asap.

Yeah. What I mean is, we should be in favour of/not against anything that gives men more value. I find the idea of fucking a sexdoll unarousing at best. Pathetic at worst, but I would rather men do that than subscribe to onlyfans.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that I would prefer a 6/10 man to think he's a woman and neuter himself than to fuck a girl I have a crush on. Surely people here agree. And that's another guy I don't have to compete with.

I hope sexbots DO become a thing but that is cope. At least before like 2070. Artificial wombs, sexbots, etc. All cope for now.

How will you eliminate foids? It's more likely that men will be eliminated.

Again, you are convinced you're right so I dunno what to tell you. I didn't have any posts deleted on Looksmax. Ask the mods there. The posts that got deleted on Lookism, do you mean? Well Lookism changed ownership in 2019 sometime and the new mod decided to delete 5 years worth of posts save some select threads. That's nothing to do with me. I left there in 2016/7.

Last edited:
SEAmax is transactional too, SEA women want a green card and the wealth they perceive a Westerner to have.

Unless you want to fuck trannies the gender ratio isn't getting shifted, it's still soft harem for Chad. Unless he is literally the last male on Earth and women's genetic survival instinct kicks in to breed with him, then women would rather fuck a dog or a piece of plastic than a low value man.

If you're a 1/10 bald 60 yo white guy then it is very transactional. But the women that the looksmaxxed Itsover -- a former white member here -- knocked up wanted to date him after he abandonned them. A former white incel here has 3 hapa babies in Asia. He has left his mark on the world.

My point is: if you're hideous and old, you will get USED for your M. If you're average and young, she will like you for your LMS and whiteness. Are we denying that noodlefoids lust after white men specifically? They don't lust after western-born indians, asian men or blacks.

I think an important point to raise here is that if a white incel ascends in Asia, then they’re just going to produce more subhuman Hapas which is quite a selfish decision really. Better to either pump and dump or just go to a poor eu country instead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back