Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do we have adoptedcels in this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
We all know that cucks who adopt and raise other fuckers offspring are the most pathetic humans on this shithole planet, But im curious if anyone here is actually adopted, That must be a complicated and conflicting situation for adoptedcels, Ff we have adoptedcels here, How would they feel about their inceldom and their cuck beta stepdads/stepfamily? Just curious. Nothing to shame, Some things are outside of our control. :smonk:

If i were adopted by good people instead having my shitty family i would be grateful, Yet could never do something like this for another filthy human.

Last edited:
hello step son what are you doing with my wife

they are volcels, since it's technically not even incest

I was born in South-Korea, but adopted by white Dutch adoptive parents. While I didn't have an awful childhood by any measure, it wasn't exactly a good childhood either. My adoptive parents were decidedly lower-class, and this brought problems like socially accepted chain smoking and alcoholism (my dad) and a lack of social awareness in certain situations (my mother).

Two things further complicated matters: my disability, and the IQ gap between me and my adoptive parents and sister. (Sis is adopted from another country; she's currently a curry Stacy of the lighter-skinned variety.) My parents didn't quite know what to do with me, a very smart yet also very crippled child; so I received little guidance from them as far as finding my place in this world. And it shows, because I still haven't found my place. Though perhaps there isn't one.)

Was my adoption a good thing? I'm very conflicted about that tbh. On the plus side, I landed in one of the richest countries in the world, with social benefits that are so ample that I can probably NEETbux till the day I die.

On the negative side, I'm constantly heightmogged by basically everyone, even the foids. Also, Dutch women, if they're not old or fat, tend to have this very frustrating combination of physical beauty/cuteness and social aloofness or even aggressive "independence". Even foreign Chads complain that it's often very difficult to seduce Dutch girls, so you can only imagine how minute my chances are as a disabled ricecel midget.

I was adopted by 2 lesbians. They are the reason I believe gays shouldn’t be allowed to have children. Being raised in abnormal environment with no father made it so I had to figure out common etiquette as a man alone (I failed miserably)

I am literally a sad loser with no friends because they couldn’t parent me properly. I also had to figure out everything about sex by myself, which twisted my thoughts and feelings on women (big rape fan) and how I’m supposed to treat them by society’s standards.

Honestly I’d probably be a bluepilled cuck if stayed with my birth parents, I’d probably be a happy teenager at least, I just want to be happy.

they are half the reason I am incel (other part is birth parents giving me horrible genetics

Some people from shitholes happen to get adopted by people from good countries. I think those should be grateful to their stepparents.

I was born in South-Korea, but adopted by white Dutch adoptive parents. While I didn't have an awful childhood by any measure, it wasn't exactly a good childhood either. My adoptive parents were decidedly lower-class, and this brought problems like socially accepted chain smoking and alcoholism (my dad) and a lack of social awareness in certain situations (my mother).

Two things further complicated matters: my disability, and the IQ gap between me and my adoptive parents and sister. (Sis is adopted from another country; she's currently a curry Stacy of the lighter-skinned variety.) My parents didn't quite know what to do with me, a very smart yet also very crippled child; so I received little guidance from them as far as finding my place in this world. And it shows, because I still haven't found my place. Though perhaps there isn't one.)

Was my adoption a good thing? I'm very conflicted about that tbh. On the plus side, I landed in one of the richest countries in the world, with social benefits that are so ample that I can probably NEETbux till the day I die.

On the negative side, I'm constantly heightmogged by basically everyone, even the foids. Also, Dutch women, if they're not old or fat, tend to have this very frustrating combination of physical beauty/cuteness and social aloofness or even aggressive "independence". Even foreign Chads complain that it's often very difficult to seduce Dutch girls, so you can only imagine how minute my chances are as a disabled ricecel midget.
Why would they adopt if they are lower class?

@-BrettyBoy-

Why would they adopt if they are lower class?
Because they wanted to have children but couldn't have them on their own. Also, it was a bit of a fad to adopt foreign kids in the Netherlands in the mid 1980s; a not-so-subtle virtue signal I'd say. The money was raised by their parents. It was a lot, but not an absurd amount for a lower-class family to raise if they really wanted to.

Because they wanted to have children but couldn't have them on their own. Also, it was a bit of a fad to adopt foreign kids in the Netherlands in the mid 1980s; a not-so-subtle virtue signal I'd say. The money was raised by their parents. It was a lot, but not an absurd amount for a lower-class family to raise if they really wanted to.
Yeah. I've read that dinner book where they adopt a black kid. Didn't know it was a fad.

You had to face poverty and disability on top of that. Can fuck up chances for smartest of kids. But you're still in a pretty good Social State. If you were younger I'd have told you to pursue academics maybe.

Yeah. I've read that dinner book where they adopt a black kid. Didn't know it was a fad.

You had to face poverty and disability on top of that. Can fuck up chances for smartest of kids. But you're still in a pretty good Social State. If you were younger I'd have told you to pursue academics maybe.
I did try academics when I was younger. But the psychological toll of being a disabled incel subhuman was simply too overwhelming in my case. Not much studying going on if you spend your days in bed depressed. So that didn't work out, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Well , On the bright side if you still care about your lineage you could probably wagecuck a bit and pay for some cumskin dutch eggs to improve the genetics of your children.

I was adopted by 2 lesbians. They are the reason I believe gays shouldn’t be allowed to have children. Being raised in abnormal environment with no father made it so I had to figure out common etiquette as a man alone (I failed miserably)

I am literally a sad loser with no friends because they couldn’t parent me properly. I also had to figure out everything about sex by myself, which twisted my thoughts and feelings on women (big rape fan) and how I’m supposed to treat them by society’s standards.

Honestly I’d probably be a bluepilled cuck if stayed with my birth parents, I’d probably be a happy teenager at least, I just want to be happy.

they are half the reason I am incel (other part is birth parents giving me horrible genetics
age rn and when did you stop being/living with them?

hello step son what are you doing with my wife
it's over
never adopt if you are with a woman
she will fuck the better genetics son when you out of house