Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Hermit-Lifestyle We All Crave, But Can't Have...

The Darkcel

The Darkcel

Life Sucks and Then You Die
★★★★
There's a channel I like to frequent / watch (listen) to most of its videos, but this one specifically caught my eye and I listened. For what its worth, despite sounding like a very naive / stupid idea, the comfort of being isolated from the rest of the world has always been intriguing to me. I've always wondered about it, obsessed over it many times in my life, especially those terrible times in my life when nothing was going right for me. Now, even more as a grown-ass adult, I only crave the absolute "off the grid" and "hermit" lifestyle.

It's not a mystery that someone like me or many of you, with nothing to gain or lose in this shit-life we are forced to live in, that we'd only want to be exempt of our citizenship with human society, that we'd want to be our own person(s) and do what the fuck we want. Knowing that we'll never get laid, never have a gf / wife, have an offspring, etc. It only makes sense that we no longer want anything more to do with this modern world. This same modern world tells us / scolds us on being "entitled" and how "society doesn't owe you shit", all the while you have to break your back and she blood / tears to even get a pat on the back - only to live to an old age when no one knows you or cares about you and end up dead on the street somewhere like some washed-up piece of trash.

At least out in the wilderness or just somewhere without human beings around to force me to do shit I don't want to do, my death would be on my own terms. Whether I live to my fullest or end it early on, it's all on me and not society. There's no overpriced insurance or fees outside the constructs of civilization. It's pure and staight-to-the-point out in (what they call) God's country. Besides, maybe I can live with the Sasquatches and die in peace that way. Seriously, fuck this society.

The OP in that 4chan post (first on in video) just needs to abomaxx. Australia's Abo's can indeed "just build a hut on land they own/squat". It's easy to opt out of society in Australia IF you're Abo.

Why "can't have?" I feel like if you just learned enough about survival you could so reasonably well kaczynskimaxxing.

Why "can't have?" I feel like if you just learned enough about survival you could so reasonably well kaczynskimaxxing.
There's nowhere left to do it. Even out west where it's relatively sparsely populated, all the trees have been cut down. One of the things that made Ted K start making bombs was when he realized it was becoming harder and harder to live in the woods, because society kept expanding and the wilderness kept getting cut down and developed into parking lots and shopping malls.

Even if you do find a nice piece of land to camp on for the foreseeable future you'll eventually get found and you'll get in trouble with law enforcement because it's not actually legal to camp in the woods for more than 2 weeks at a time. Either that, or you'll just come across another Kazcynskicel trying to do the same thing you're doing

In this overpopulated and overurbanized world, it's truly hard to get far enough away from people that you'll never see anyone again. Maybe if you go to Alaska you'll have a chance at it, but idk how hard it'd be since you'd have to cross two borders to get there by foot or by car. In which case, you'd probably need paperwork or something, I doubt you can just walk or drive right up to Alaska.

There's nowhere left to do it. Even out west where it's relatively sparsely populated, all the trees have been cut down. One of the things that made Ted K start making bombs was when he realized it was becoming harder and harder to live in the woods, because society kept expanding and the wilderness kept getting cut down and developed into parking lots and shopping malls.

Even if you do find a nice piece of land to camp on for the foreseeable future you'll eventually get found and you'll get in trouble with law enforcement because it's not actually legal to camp in the woods for more than 2 weeks at a time. Either that, or you'll just come across another Kazcynskicel trying to do the same thing you're doing

In this overpopulated and overurbanized world, it's truly hard to get far enough away from people that you'll never see anyone again. Maybe if you go to Alaska you'll have a chance at it, but idk how hard it'd be since you'd have to cross two borders to get there by foot or by car. In which case, you'd probably need paperwork or something, I doubt you can just walk or drive right up to Alaska.
Australia is still largely empty, even if you exclude the desert areas. Lifefuel for downundercels.

Go by boat my nigga, those geezers will not find you.:feelsEhh: